Original Caverns of Thracia (cleaned up and edited)

From the Court of the World Emperor to the Barbarian Tribelands of Altanis. Explore Bob Bledsaw's Wilderlands under the shadow of the Invincible Overlord...
rbledsaw3
Goblin

Original Caverns of Thracia (cleaned up and edited)

Post by rbledsaw3 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:10 am

I've completely cleaned up the original Caverns of Thracia (even completely redoing some maps that could not be saved by Photoshop). It is available at RPGNow for $6.50. I've been tasked with cleaning up our original products using this same approach to eventually make good quality PDFs. This PDF has been described by fans as:
This is a freaking work of art ... !
The maps are really clear and very well done! This is soooo worth the small price tag! All rewritten and easily used with any system. This is a great looking module!

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/1 ... _id=209105

ghendar
Cranky Grognard

Re: Original Caverns of Thracia (cleaned up and edited)

Post by ghendar » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:15 pm

Awesome! Any chance for a print version?
Fifth registered member, bitches!

If the Unapproachable East was so unapproachable, how did anyone get there?

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:40 pm

rbledsaw3 wrote:I've completely cleaned up the original Caverns of Thracia (even completely redoing some maps that could not be saved by Photoshop). It is available at RPGNow for $6.50. I've been tasked with cleaning up our original products using this same approach to eventually make good quality PDFs.
Welcome to The Piazza Robert!

There is an Introduce yourself here if you feel like saying hello to the community at large and telling them a bit about yourself and your grandfather's campaign setting.

You might also want to consider using the forum's User Control Panel to create a forum signature where you could add a link to the Judges Guild website, or the latest project you are working on. (That way, anyone looking for the stuff you are working on can find it from any of your posts.)
ghendar wrote:Awesome! Any chance for a print version?
I would like to know that too. DriveThru RPG now offer Print on Demand publishing on a lot of their products. Maybe you could talk to them about making all of the old JG stuff available.

There is also a company called CreateSpace, that does Print on Demand publishing. They are owned by Amazon, and if you ask them to get the product on sale on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.ca and other local Amazon stores, it means that customers in those countries can buy copies without having to pay for international shipping cost.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

ghendar
Cranky Grognard

Post by ghendar » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:05 pm

Big Mac wrote:
ghendar wrote:Awesome! Any chance for a print version?
I would like to know that too. DriveThru RPG now offer Print on Demand publishing on a lot of their products. Maybe you could talk to them about making all of the old JG stuff available.

There is also a company called CreateSpace, that does Print on Demand publishing. They are owned by Amazon, and if you ask them to get the product on sale on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.ca and other local Amazon stores, it means that customers in those countries can buy copies without having to pay for international shipping cost.
Wouldn't mind seeing either of these options come to fruition.
Fifth registered member, bitches!

If the Unapproachable East was so unapproachable, how did anyone get there?

Return to “Wilderlands”