In Search of Kelandor's Gold set in Tarsh

From the Court of the World Emperor to the Barbarian Tribelands of Altanis. Explore Bob Bledsaw's Wilderlands under the shadow of the Invincible Overlord...
galliard
Gnoll

In Search of Kelandor's Gold set in Tarsh

Post by galliard » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:13 pm

MODERATOR NOTE (by Big Mac): This discussion has been split from the Necromancer Forums Shutting Down topic.

There is an interesting email exchange from those forums about (failed) plans to integrate the old Judges Guild module In Search of Kelandor's Gold with the city of Tarsh for a reissue. If you can track down a pdf document called "Land of 1,000 Doors," you can combine it with Kelandor's Gold and have a rough draft of what the reissue would have been like. The author spells it all out in the email exchange. Fortunately I made a pdf of the exchange a while back.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: In Search of Kelandor's Gold set in Tarsh

Post by Big Mac » Mon May 26, 2014 10:08 pm

galliard wrote:There is an interesting email exchange from those forums about (failed) plans to integrate the old Judges Guild module In Search of Kelandor's Gold with the city of Tarsh for a reissue. If you can track down a pdf document called "Land of 1,000 Doors," you can combine it with Kelandor's Gold and have a rough draft of what the reissue would have been like. The author spells it all out in the email exchange. Fortunately I made a pdf of the exchange a while back.
Is this email exchange something posted in one of the threads over there? If so, do you have the URL of the thread?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

galliard
Gnoll

Post by galliard » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:54 pm

Big Mac wrote:
galliard wrote:There is an interesting email exchange from those forums about (failed) plans to integrate the old Judges Guild module In Search of Kelandor's Gold with the city of Tarsh for a reissue. If you can track down a pdf document called "Land of 1,000 Doors," you can combine it with Kelandor's Gold and have a rough draft of what the reissue would have been like. The author spells it all out in the email exchange. Fortunately I made a pdf of the exchange a while back.
Is this email exchange something posted in one of the threads over there? If so, do you have the URL of the thread?
Here ya go!

http://necromancergames.yuku.com/topic/ ... ndors-Gold

ggeilman
Kobold

Post by ggeilman » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:57 pm

So what questions do you have about it? Some of the tie-ins where actually done in the boxed set. See the villages around Tarsh and the NPC's for Tarsh itself for many of the main characters.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:44 pm

ggeilman wrote:So what questions do you have about it? Some of the tie-ins where actually done in the boxed set. See the villages around Tarsh and the NPC's for Tarsh itself for many of the main characters.
I have a question. What is the World of Eostros?

Is it a mechanism that would ahve allowed this adventure to be rebooted to not be part of the Wilderlands? Or was it always there, with some sort of portal connecting both worlds?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Wilderlands”