[Wilderlands of High Adventure] Map Omnibus Post

From the Court of the World Emperor to the Barbarian Tribelands of Altanis. Explore Bob Bledsaw's Wilderlands under the shadow of the Invincible Overlord...
JamesMishler
Ogre

[Wilderlands of High Adventure] Map Omnibus Post

Post by JamesMishler » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:47 am

This post is to list the links to my various cartographic materials for the Wilderlands of High Adventure.

5-Mile Hex Maps
Hex 01-2623 City State of the Invincible Overlord
Hex 01-2723 Dungeons of the Dragon-Lords

Chris107
Hobgoblin

Re: [Wilderlands of High Adventure] Map Omnibus Post

Post by Chris107 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:18 am

Looks amazing! Great work and inspiring as always.
Best
Chris

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:19 pm

Very nice James! Bloggers is trying to stop me from looking at your blog, for reasons unknown, but I used another browser to get past that and your stuff looks great. :-)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

JamesMishler
Ogre

Post by JamesMishler » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:04 am

Big Mac wrote:Very nice James! Bloggers is trying to stop me from looking at your blog, for reasons unknown, but I used another browser to get past that and your stuff looks great. :-)
That was probably just the "Content Warning" page and button; I set it for potentially adult content as, well, it being Wilderlands, I might have a few Frazetta-style nudes here and there, and you can't have people being shocked over random nipples...

S'mon
Orc

Post by S'mon » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:17 pm

>>and you can't have people being shocked over random nipples...<<

Indeed! As Chris107 above can testify, in my Wilderlands I take the nipple threat *very* seriously! :D

Great maps, thanks!

Chris107
Hobgoblin

Post by Chris107 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:34 pm

S’mon’s Wilderlands Blog is indeed a nipple rich zone :)

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:18 pm

JamesMishler wrote:
Big Mac wrote:Very nice James! Bloggers is trying to stop me from looking at your blog, for reasons unknown, but I used another browser to get past that and your stuff looks great. :-)
That was probably just the "Content Warning" page and button; I set it for potentially adult content as, well, it being Wilderlands, I might have a few Frazetta-style nudes here and there, and you can't have people being shocked over random nipples...
Oh, I see the "Content Warning" every time, but normally it goes away, when I click the button. For some reason, on that day, the warning kept coming back again and again. The issue has gone away now.

Anyhoo, it was just that your stuff looks great, but the Internet was trying to stop me from seeing it. :lol:
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Wilderlands”