[5E][Wilderlands] Elves of the Roglaras

From the Court of the World Emperor to the Barbarian Tribelands of Altanis. Explore Bob Bledsaw's Wilderlands under the shadow of the Invincible Overlord...

Havard
Dragon Turtle

Re: [5E][Wilderlands] Elves of the Roglaras

Post by Havard » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:44 pm

Great conversions! :)

Will you be adding more Elven subraces in the future? :)

-Havard

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

JamesMishler
Ogre

Post by JamesMishler » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:09 am

As they are encountered and made available for use as PCs, yes.

These are all the player playable elven races in the Roglaras (campaign map 1 using the original number/map 5 using Necromancer numbering).

There are at least two other elven races in the region known only to myth and legend: the Red Elves of Altanis and the Dark Elves of Valon; neither are native, but there are said to be small colonies somewhere in the Roglaras.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:53 pm

JamesMishler wrote:As they are encountered and made available for use as PCs, yes.

These are all the player playable elven races in the Roglaras (campaign map 1 using the original number/map 5 using Necromancer numbering).
Very nice. :cool:
JamesMishler wrote:There are at least two other elven races in the region known only to myth and legend: the Red Elves of Altanis and the Dark Elves of Valon; neither are native, but there are said to be small colonies somewhere in the Roglaras.
I guess that putting up stuff that works for your players is more logical than putting up stuff that works for other GMs (or is it Judges). Is the main aim of your blog to help your players?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

JamesMishler
Ogre

Post by JamesMishler » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:56 pm

Big Mac wrote:
JamesMishler wrote:There are at least two other elven races in the region known only to myth and legend: the Red Elves of Altanis and the Dark Elves of Valon; neither are native, but there are said to be small colonies somewhere in the Roglaras.
I guess that putting up stuff that works for your players is more logical than putting up stuff that works for other GMs (or is it Judges). Is the main aim of your blog to help your players?
Actually, the stuff I'm putting up on the blog now is the material I have been working on for the players, so it is more of a lucky side-show than anything else at this point. I am also working on my upcoming Ebunorun campaign, so time is limited to pretty much working on things that are immediately practical for both campaigns.

As I have a good overview of the Wilderlands, right now it is all about what do I need to put out there for the players to use; with Ebunorun, I am building the world from scratch, more or less, so everything is new and useful.

Maybe when thing settled down and all the players have all their characters, I can get back to GM-style materials...

Return to “Wilderlands”