Hyper Score Marvel

Discuss Paizo's Pathfinder rules here. Discussion of the World of Golarion campaign setting can also be held here.
The Book-House: Find Pathfinder RPG products.

Moderators: Idabrius, Blacky the Blackball

Mike Myler
Entropic Half-Fiend Flail Snail

Hyper Score Marvel

Post by Mike Myler » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:40 pm

Every week I put up a superhero (or supervillain!) build on my website under the tag Hyper Score Marvel! So far we have Spider-Man, Deadpool, Bishop, Iron-Man, Nightcrawler, and as of today Access (from the DC/Marvel Amalgam line in the 90s). If there's someone YOU want to see, let me know. :)

Thanks!

There are dozens of free PDFs for my campaign settings on my website! Veranthea Codex (a coterie of 6 diverse areas of play in one heavily detailed 380+ page Pathfinder RPG book), Hypercorps 2099 (superhero cyberpunk Pathfinder and D&D 5E), Mists of Akuma (eastern fantasy noir steampunk for D&D 5E), 2099 Wasteland (apocalyptic atomic fantasy D&D 5E), and Book of Exalted Darkness (holy decopunk and evil for D&D 5e)! Check em out!

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Re: Hyper Score Marvel

Post by Angel Tarragon » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:04 pm

Mike Myler wrote:If there's someone YOU want to see, let me know. :)

How about Mystique? :geek:

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:55 pm

Angel Tarragon wrote:
Mike Myler wrote:If there's someone YOU want to see, let me know. :)

How about Mystique? :geek:
Next week is Wolverine (a request from last week) but I can *definitely* do Mystique after him! :D
There are dozens of free PDFs for my campaign settings on my website! Veranthea Codex (a coterie of 6 diverse areas of play in one heavily detailed 380+ page Pathfinder RPG book), Hypercorps 2099 (superhero cyberpunk Pathfinder and D&D 5E), Mists of Akuma (eastern fantasy noir steampunk for D&D 5E), 2099 Wasteland (apocalyptic atomic fantasy D&D 5E), and Book of Exalted Darkness (holy decopunk and evil for D&D 5e)! Check em out!

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Post by Angel Tarragon » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:30 pm

Mike Myler wrote:Next week is Wolverine (a request from last week) but I can *definitely* do Mystique after him! :D
:shock: Cool, I am very much looking forward to it! :D

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:14 pm

This week's Hyper Score Marvel build is Wolverine (and we'll see Mystique next)!

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:13 pm

Forgot this thread is in here but glad it is! The list has expanded to include all these characters (accessible here) but the blog series is moving to just Pathfinder builds. :)

Spider-Man
Deadpool
Bishop
Iron Man
Nightcrawler
Access (aka Captain Amalgam)
Wolverine
Mystique
Shadowcat
Squirrel Girl
Living Tribunal
Cable
Moon Knight
Venom Symbiote
Thor
Vision
Thanos, the Infinity Gauntlet, and the Infinity Gems
Hulk
Thing
Rocket Raccoon
Emma Frost

AND

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:58 pm

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Post by Angel Tarragon » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:01 am

Any chance on getting back to these? I quite enjoy seeing the Marvel characters done for Pathfinder!

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:20 pm

Ooof. Maybe in December?

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:56 pm

Angel Tarragon wrote:Any chance on getting back to these? I quite enjoy seeing the Marvel characters done for Pathfinder!
Somebody is a bit busy helping with a Kickstarter program. ;)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Pathfinder”