[Savage Worlds] Savaged Warcraft

Discuss the World of Warcraft campaign setting, as it relates to pen & paper RPGs, here.
The Book-House: Find Warcraft/World of Warcraft products.

[Savage Worlds] Savaged Warcraft

Postby Big Mac » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:21 am

RPG Geek has a page for a Warcraft campaign setting item called Savaged Warcraft:
Savaged Warcraft page at RPG Geek wrote:From the introduction:

What follows is a conversion of the Warcraft setting to the Savage Worlds rules. It provides little to no information as to setting, since it is so ably chronicled by both Blizzard Entertainment in the source information for their games, and by Sword and Sorcery Games in their World of Warcraft RPG World of Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game. I highly suggest this latter and its sourcebooks for background material. The intention of this conversion is to capture the feel and style of the world, not to emulate play of any of the computer games or the d20 RPG.

Has anyone ever used this conversion?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: [Savage Worlds] Savaged Warcraft

Postby Arrius Nideal » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:28 pm

Sadly, there is little enough playing core Warcraft to explore variants.
I'd say no.
Arrius Nideal
Ogre

Re: [Savage Worlds] Savaged Warcraft

Postby Big Mac » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:53 pm

Arrius Nideal wrote:Sadly, there is little enough playing core Warcraft to explore variants.
I'd say no.

Well I don't play Savage Worlds, but I figure that if a Savage Worlds fan wants to try out Warcraft, this could be a good way for them to get into the setting. :)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Return to World of Warcraft