[magazine] Sword & Sorcery Insider
Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:03 pm
I just saw something on RPG Geek that suggested that several issues of a magazine called Sword & Sorcery Insider have World of Warcraft content:
- Sword & Sorcery Insider (Volume 2.3 - Summer 2004) - 13 Warcraft
Ready for Action?
Developer Mike Johnstone puts you in the thick of it with Lands of Conflict! If you’ve been wondering what’s happening back in Azeroth, Khaz Modan, and Lordaeron, now’s your chance to find out!
- Sword & Sorcery Insider (Volume 2.4 - Fall 2004) - 10 Warcraft®
To Eternity and Beyond
Developer Mike Johnstone shows us the divine and the eternal in
Shadows & Light, the latest Warcraft RPG supplement. Mike’s house has many mansions indeed…
- Sword & Sorcery Insider (Volume 3.1 - Winter 2005) - 8 Warcraft RPG
100% Pure Warcraft
World of Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game releases in April, but we can’t wait! Developer Mike Johnstone offers a preview of the secrets the new rulebook will contain. A hint: no PHB required!
10 Spotlight On… Warcraft RPG race: Night elves
- Sword & Sorcery Insider (Volume 3.2 - Spring 2005) - 4
Holy MIght and Unholy Power - The \'\'World of Warcraft RPG\'\' launches in April and we show you the full details of the Paladin class and the Forsaken Undead race. Self-righteous and creepy...neat.
- Sword & Sorcery Insider (Volume 3.3 - Summer 2005) - 7 World of Warcraft
Luke Johnson digs into the World of Warcraft® Roleplaying Game for a shocking tech sneak-peek.
8 Necromancer Games
Power and Where to Use It
- Sword & Sorcery Insider (Volume 3.4 - Fall 2005) - 6 World of Warcraft®
More Magic, More Mayhem in the Warcraft World
Luke Johnson digs a bit into More Magic & Mayhem and reveals his design strategy.
- Sword & Sorcery Insider (Volume 4.1 - Winter 2006) - 6 World of Warcraft
Dig into the Alliance
Luke Johnson pontificates on the Alliance Player's Guide and previews the Wildhammer Dwarf race.