World of Warcraft: Chronicle: Volume 2

Discuss the World of Warcraft campaign setting, as it relates to pen & paper RPGs, here.
The Book-House: Find Warcraft/World of Warcraft products.

World of Warcraft: Chronicle: Volume 2

Postby Big Mac » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:53 pm

I was catching up with Bonetti's World of Warcraft: Chronicle: Volume 1 and went over to Amazon to check the status of the book. While I was over there, I noticed that World of Warcraft: Chronicle: Volume 2 is on pre-order!:
Amazon wrote:World of Warcraft Chronicle Volume 2 Hardcover – March 14, 2017
by BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT (Author)

Blizzard Entertainment and Dark Horse Books are thrilled to present the next installment of the wildly popular World of Warcraft Chronicle series. Volume 2 will reveal more sought-after details about the game universe's history and mythology. Showcasing lush, all-new artwork from fan favorites such as Peter Lee, Joseph Lacroix, and Alex Horley, this tome is sure to please all fans--casual and collector alike.

Apparently, Matt Burns has been posting a bunch of hints about the content of this book on Twitter.

Is anyone pre-ordering this, or are you going to wait and see what is in it, before deciding if you should buy it?
Last edited by Big Mac on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: World of Warcraft: Chronicle: Volume 2

Postby Arrius Nideal » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:50 pm

I will wait like I did on Volume 1 (which I actually liked, retcons aside). Good artwork and production values, and re-consolidation of lore is a good thing.
Arrius Nideal
Bugbear

Return to World of Warcraft