Product List?

Discuss the World of Warcraft campaign setting, as it relates to pen & paper RPGs, here.
The Book-House: Find Warcraft/World of Warcraft products.

Product List?

Postby Angel Tarragon » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:36 am

I was wondering if anyone has a complete list of products that came out for the World of Warcraft RPG.
Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Re: Product List?

Postby dulsi » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:23 pm

I think they were all released as pdf so you can get the list here. I don't have the time to copy it at the moment or I would have done it myself.
Last edited by Giant Space Hamster on Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Affiliate ID changed to Piazza affiliate ID
Dennis Payne -- Identical Games
Support Roon's Raccoon Sprintladder on Lego Ideas.
ImageImage
dulsi
Storm Giant

Postby Angel Tarragon » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:36 am

Many thanks!
Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Postby Big Mac » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:16 pm

You can also find a list of Warcraft RPG products at Wowpedia Most (but not all) of the names on the list link to fairly detailed articles that help you understand those products, before you decide which you "need" to buy and which you can "manage without".

I'm trying to work out this myself, as some of the books are a lot more expensive than others. I've not hit my "buy now! buy now!" point yet.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Postby Angel Tarragon » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:21 am

Big Mac wrote:You can also find a list of Warcraft RPG products at Wowpedia Most (but not all) of the names on the list link to fairly detailed articles that help you understand those products, before you decide which you "need" to buy and which you can "manage without".

Many thanks, and you hit the nail on the head with that assessment.

Big Mac wrote:I'm trying to work out this myself, as some of the books are a lot more expensive than others. I've not hit my "buy now! buy now!" point yet.

I hear you. The books I'd really love to get my hands on are the Luclin themed. I need as much inspiration I can get for Lasarnagliu, Sarunia's world-moon.
Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Postby Azaghal » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:33 am

Thanks Big Mac, I was trying to look for these earlier.
Sean "Azaghal" Pennington
Azaghal
Green Dragon

Postby Big Mac » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:48 am

You can see pictures of all the Warcraft: RPG books and all the World of Warcraft RPG books on the WoW:RPG Facebook page.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Return to World of Warcraft