Downloads, Errata & Other Links

Old School Revival at its best?

Moderators: Idabrius, Blacky the Blackball

Downloads, Errata & Other Links

Postby Blacky the Blackball » Sun May 30, 2010 9:19 am

The official Dark Dungeons website (containing the game for download, plus links to where you can order print-on-demand books of the game), is HERE.
Check out Gurbintroll Games for my free RPGs (including Dark Dungeons and FASERIP)!

(I'm a moderator for "The Orc's Revenge" and its sub-forums. If I need to post anything officially as a mod, rather than just as a user, I'll post it in green.)
Blacky the Blackball
Storm Giant

Re: Downloads, Errata & Other Links

Postby Blacky the Blackball » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:07 am

Just a bump to say that I've uploaded a new version of the Errata.
Check out Gurbintroll Games for my free RPGs (including Dark Dungeons and FASERIP)!

(I'm a moderator for "The Orc's Revenge" and its sub-forums. If I need to post anything officially as a mod, rather than just as a user, I'll post it in green.)
Blacky the Blackball
Storm Giant

Postby Blacky the Blackball » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:51 pm

Another bump, to say that the errata has been updated again, and that there's now a Work-In-Progress version of the second printing available here.

Blacky the Blackball
Storm Giant

Postby Blacky the Blackball » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:44 am

The second printing is now finished, and the Work-In-Progress version has been replaced by the completed version.

Blacky the Blackball
Storm Giant

Postby Blacky the Blackball » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:32 am

Just a bump to say that the second printing books are now available, and the links in the opening post have been updated accordingly

Blacky the Blackball
Storm Giant

Postby Blacky the Blackball » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:46 pm

I'm bumping this thread again to change the links in the OP to the new website, and to say that there's a Work-In-Progress version of Darker Dungeons on there.

Blacky the Blackball
Storm Giant

Return to Dark Dungeons