Looking for Fan Created Adventures

The master of Ravenloft is having guests for dinner. And you are invited.
The Book-House: Find Ravenloft products.

Looking for Fan Created Adventures

Postby apotheot » Fri May 12, 2017 12:49 pm

As the subject says I am looking for any fleshed out (no pun intended) fan created content for Ravenloft to get my creative juices flowing for the setting again. I would prefer 2nd ed, but would be ok with 3x/pathfinder. I know about the 5e stuff on DM's Guild, and feel free to mention it if you find it exceptional, but that stuff has its own thread I believe.
I know Dragonsfoot had a pair of them once ("Church of the Poisoned Mind" and one I cannot recall atm). Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Apotheot.
apotheot
Ogre

Re: Looking for Fan Created Adventures

Postby enderxenocide0 » Fri May 12, 2017 3:03 pm

The Fraternity of Shadows has a number of fan adventures in their Library, along with their Quoth the Raven catalog; a number of which contain mini-adventures, if memory serves.
enderxenocide0
Stone Giant

Postby Yaztromo » Fri May 12, 2017 9:57 pm

enderxenocide0 wrote:The Fraternity of Shadows has a number of fan adventures in their Library, along with their Quoth the Raven catalog; a number of which contain mini-adventures, if memory serves.

WOW!!! this is actually a great site!!! :o
I'm the Real Nowhere Man, sitting in my Nowhere Land,
making all my Nowhere plans for Nobody.
Yaztromo
The Real Nowhere Man

Postby FSwriter » Fri May 12, 2017 10:41 pm

Yep the Frat knows what it's doing... Anytime I am looking to get some creative juices flowing for Ravenloft I head that direction.
FSwriter
Goblin

Postby Big Mac » Sat May 13, 2017 8:51 am

Yaztromo wrote:
enderxenocide0 wrote:The Fraternity of Shadows has a number of fan adventures in their Library, along with their Quoth the Raven catalog; a number of which contain mini-adventures, if memory serves.

WOW!!! this is actually a great site!!! :o

Wizards of the Coast actually made Secrets of the Kargatane into the official Ravenloft fansite, but The Fraternity of Shadows has been the leading fansite for a very very very long time. (Secrets of the Kargatane has stopped adding new content, but does have a couple of fan adventures: Children of the Night: Demons and Shadow of the Knife.)

Maybe we should make a list of fan created Ravenloft adventures (and where to find them). :idea:
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Postby Big Mac » Sat May 13, 2017 9:09 am

FSwriter wrote:Yep the Frat knows what it's doing... Anytime I am looking to get some creative juices flowing for Ravenloft I head that direction.

Hi FSwriter. Welcome to The Piazza! You might want to pop over to the Introduce yourself here topic, say "hi" to everyone and tell people anything you want to share about yourself and the settings (or rules) that you like to use. :)

I remember when I first stumbled onto The Fraternity of Shadows (which happened by accident, as the WotC forums used to point everyone at Secrets of the Kargatane back before 2008). I had a similar reaction to Yaztromo, as the boost in Ravenloft content from that one site (vs all the other RL sites I had seen) was very big.

BTW: Are you called FSwriter, because you write for The Fraternity of Shadows...or is that just a coincidence? :?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Postby Yaztromo » Mon May 15, 2017 4:14 am

Actually the more I dig, the more I'm amazed!!!
I'm the Real Nowhere Man, sitting in my Nowhere Land,
making all my Nowhere plans for Nobody.
Yaztromo
The Real Nowhere Man

Return to Ravenloft