Complete RPG Product List w/Piazza Affiliate Links

The master of Ravenloft is having guests for dinner. And you are invited.
The Book-House: Find Ravenloft products.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Complete RPG Product List w/Piazza Affiliate Links

Post by Big Mac » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:17 am

NPCDave wrote:If you want to add in the small number of 16 page Ravenloft adventures released through the Adventurer's Guild program, you can find them here...

https://www.acaeum.com/ddindexes/period ... index.html
WotC are also blocking off DDI content* and making it available for DMs Guild. I don't know how much coverage Ravenloft got, off of the top of my head, but that's going to shift a lot of the post-Paizo Era URLs around.

* = Existing subscribers are allowed to continue to access it. Just no new ones.

I know that the 3e Dragonlance products by SP/MWP have been taken over by WotC, on DMs Guild. Does anyone know if the Sword & Sorcery Studio products for Ravenloft are being absorbed into the WotC/DMs Guild sales model?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Post by Angel Tarragon » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:37 pm

Big Mac wrote:I know that the 3e Dragonlance products by SP/MWP have been taken over by WotC, on DMs Guild. Does anyone know if the Sword & Sorcery Studio products for Ravenloft are being absorbed into the WotC/DMs Guild sales model?
I think so. the Ravenloft 3.5 PHB was made available in May of this year, so maybe they will make more Arthaus Ravenloft books available. I certainly hope so.

apotheot
Ogre

Post by apotheot » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:24 am

Angel Tarragon wrote:Added the D&D 5TH Edition Adventurer's League Modules. I think the list is complete with valid links to all print and PDF products to date...with the exception of the Adventurer's Guild modules.

We should probably add All of the RPGA adventures as well then, including the Living Death stuff. Here is as complete a list as is currently known.
http://www.fraternityofshadows.com/Maus ... _List.html
There are also some crossovers with Ravenloft and Living City, spoken about in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=15573

-Apotheot

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Post by Angel Tarragon » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:58 am

apotheot wrote:We should probably add All of the RPGA adventures as well then, including the Living Death stuff. Here is as complete a list as is currently known...
There does not appear to be link to viable products (whether digital or physical) on that page. My original post is meant to be a repository of links to where products can be bought.

apotheot
Ogre

Post by apotheot » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:04 am

There are rights issues involved, but maybe one day on something like the DM's Guild page... Once upon a time many of those files were free for RPGA members. Drawing a distinction between the recent 3rd party RL stuff for Adventures League, and yet not including the plethora of 3rd party stuff for RL already on DM's Guild seems rather arbitrary...

Legendarius
Orc

Post by Legendarius » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:04 am

Great resource. I need to find what is missing from my collection I need to pick up.

Yaztromo
The Real Nowhere Man

Post by Yaztromo » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:34 am

I just found out that, apart from the AD&D adventure gamebook series (that is already covered), there were Ravenloft adventure gamebooks in the Endless Quests series as well:

#|title|author|published 38|Castle of the Undead|George Barr|1994 44|Night of the Tiger|Jean Rabe|1995

I never read/played them, but in general Endless Quests (originally published by TSR) is interesting stuff.
I'm the Real Nowhere Man, sitting in my Nowhere Land,
making all my Nowhere plans for Nobody.

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Post by Angel Tarragon » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:58 pm

Added to the list, thanks for the heads up!

Return to “Ravenloft”