Ok that's useful also because knowing what monsters are around it's easier to populate the map... let's examine creatures by groups.. sorry if it's a bit too much, reply when you have the time to do it...
- Beholder, they should be almost unknown then, but we could put a Beholder lich technomage survived somehow a war against blackmoor in the poisoned plains, with minions
- No hivebrood, but giant insects, oozes and worms should be present.. poisoned plains mostly? formians an other intelligent insects?
- Fungoids or other intelligent/ semi-intelligent mushrooms? their kind should have spread a lot after the Great Rain of Fire when the sun was blocked.. fungus forests still presents? or mostly in the underdeep?
- Constructs, I'd say some remnant blackmoorian robot is in order.. what other types of constructs - golems could the nosferatu queens do? Are they employed only in the palaces or in the outside too? or maybe only to guard tombs?
- How common is the evocation of outsiders? I do not see Nyx as being much in favor, but Thanatos seems to be the type to encourage demons summoning..
- Gates or places where elementals are common?
- There are places where dinosaurs and the like still live or only in Adhuza? (As we know there are dinosaurs in the Isle of Dread till the present). What about pleistocene megafauna? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleistocene_megafauna
- What types of undead could be employed by Nyx and what by Thanatos? Hel? It seems that Nyx prefers intelligent ones.. she could be hostile to the use of the unintelligent ones.. Where she stands about incorporeal undeads?
- Are taymoran giants and fairies united or divided? Maybe some are in Taymora because they escaped from the Troll queen, becoming allies of the nosferatu queens, or at least of the sacred huntresses...
- If aranea and rakasta come from Adhuza they could be present in the islands around Suthus, but they could also have a secret hideout on Taymora proper, where to fight the humans in service of their kopru masters...
- What's the city where chameleon men are most common? What's their attitude towards Nyx, the Troll Queen, Adhuza? You supposed that the Lord of Shadow and Hue in southern Grondheim could be an opponent of the Troll queen... but they do not seem very close to Nyx or Adhuza either.. maybe they could like the Inti more...
- Are lupins integrated in taymoran society or persecuted? If it's the latter, they should be present among the rebels..
- I think most taurans should be integrated, serving as guards for the nosferatu queens and elite of the armies, but some of them should also be rebels in the name of Idu..
- If beastmen are around are they open to alliances with taymoran rebels? Maybe the Troll queen uses them to attack and infiltrate Taymora?
- Caymen IIRC are put in the Blight Swamp by some canon adventure, so a strain of them could be around...
- Manscorpions too IIRC are canonically placed in the area by some canon product, so some of them could exist in the area...
- Dragons, it seems that Veritaph could be the mastermind behind all taymoran rebels.. given his association to Idu, he could be allied to the Inti... Hierophonem instead seems a likely ally of Mogreth... and then there are the Night Dragons.. are the nosferatu queens powerful enough to battle such enemies?
- Shapeshifters (other than werecreatures): I find quite likely that both the church of Nyx and the fairy folks would use such infiltrators...
- In hills and mountain there should be pockets of rock baboons, sasquatch, brutemen and snow apes from lost ages.. some of them could be allies of giants and or fairies...
About magical monsters, we could group them based on their supposed origin:
Natural/very ancient: Roc, Owl bear, Hydra, Wyvern, Carrion crawler, Choker, Decapus, earthquake beetle, fyrsnaca, lochnar, roper, sphinxes, skinwing, thunderhead wyvern, white fang snake, scamille, bargda, dragonfly, deep glaurant.
From the fairy realms (Dreamlands or Nightmare): Pegasus, Griffon, Hippogriff, Manticore, Nuckalavee, Seergar, pocket dragon, dragonne, vulturehound, gakaraks, pegataurs, tabi, gremlins, harpies.
From the astral or outer planes: Displacer beast, blink dog, mind flayers, demons, catoblepas? brain collector, baldandar.
From the elemental planes: Basilisk, cockatrice, lava lizard, water weird, rockfang, sea serpent, geonids.
Connected to Taurans?: Gorgons.
Radiance created?: rust monster, hook horror, hulker, Ash Crawler, stirge, sabreclaw.
Mogrethian/Carnifex: Naga, Hypnosnake, feywings, killer frogs, surtaki, xytar, lamara.
Created by Thanatos?: Nightgleet, yowler, dusanu, death demon.
Many of these could be present only in particular areas..