[D&D 3.5 PbP] Kulan: Western Kanpur|Bluffside Campaign [IC]

All the forum's a stage, and all the men and women merely PCs. We make our posts, and play our parts.

Moderator: Chimpman

Re: [D&D 3.5 PbP] Kulan: Western Kanpur|Bluffside Campaign [

Postby Tellerian Hawke » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:02 pm

Oakfirst wrote:"As for you, Sir Tymbeck, I would be honored if you would stay in my old room when I lived here in my youth. It's quite large and quite unused. I will have the bulk of my father's old clothes moved there. I must insist that you all refrain from entering into my father's personal quarters."

Tim replies, "Thanks so much for your kindness and generosity; it shall be as you wish."

Tim then proceeds to move his stuff out of the storage closet, and into the closet which is in Oakfirst's old room. He then returns downstairs, and introduces himself to Rhodes and Thersean:

"Lieutenant Sir Tymbeck Valencia, at your service. But you can call me either Tim, or if you're the formal type, Sir Tim, the preference is yours. It is an honor to meet you both."
Tellerian Hawke
Hobgoblin

Postby willpell » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:24 pm

Relgar selects the least ostentatious outfit he can manage to put together; his only objective is to look clean and respectable. Khakhi and tan are his color preferences, possibly with white underneath, or grey; he avoids anything showy or desperate-looking (nothing screams "please fear me, I have poor self-esteem" like wearing black from head to foot). He vastly prefers trousers over robes, and ideally a vest with some pockets on it; he likes being able to keep pencils and tools handy, and a flat sachel with reinforced sides that will keep a few sheets of paper from getting too crumpled in transit.
willpell
White Dragon

Re: The Cells

Postby dfryer36 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:53 pm

Knightfall wrote:"Terger?" Custodio asks.
"He's good;" Terger says to Custodio. "Okay Rhodes, lets get you kitted up and hit the streets."
David Fryer
I am a cute and cuddly winged harbinger of DEATH!

Do you have what it takes to be a hero?
dfryer36
White Dragon

The Heroes meet Rhodes, and then some...

Postby Knightfall » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:57 am

dfryer36 wrote:
Knightfall wrote:"Terger?" Custodio asks.

"He's good;" Terger says to Custodio. "Okay Rhodes, lets get you kitted up and hit the streets."

"I'll take your word for it," Custodio replies. He lets go of his sword and stands at ease as Terger and Rhodes walk past him. He walks behind them.

"Ah, freedom," Rhodes intones. "You shall be enjoyed while it lasts." He looks at Terger, "I doubt they will let me out permanently. At the very least, when we are done with this Del Cannitha person, they will exile me from Bluffside."

"That would be better than prison," Custodio says.

"True. However, while I do not have real family here, I think I would miss the grand ol' city. The view from the top of the Rooftop Inn and the performances at the Theater on the Bluff. Of course, I haven't seen either in years nor have I had the chance to visit Black Boudoir in oh-so-long. Maybe once we are finished, they will allow me to partake of Glamor's various pleasures before they boot me out of Bluffside."

"Why am I not surprised," Custodio says indignantly, as the trio climbs the stairs back up to the main level of the manor.

"Oh, do you object to Lord Glitterod's place of business," Rhodes laughs.

Custodio remains silent.

Tellerian Hawke wrote:
Oakfirst wrote:"As for you, Sir Tymbeck, I would be honored if you would stay in my old room when I lived here in my youth. It's quite large and quite unused. I will have the bulk of my father's old clothes moved there. I must insist that you all refrain from entering into my father's personal quarters."

Tim replies, "Thanks so much for your kindness and generosity; it shall be as you wish."

Commander Oakfirst salutes Tim before walking over and shaking the half-ogre's hand. "If you feel the need to explore the rest of the manor, you have my permission. There are many parts that I've never explored, even in my youth. I'm sure the building still has a few secrets here or there.

Knightfall wrote:Just as Relgar heads out into the corridor, Terger, Custodio, and another man who must be Rhodes appear from down the hallway. At the same time, he notes the elf standing in the doorway.

"Terger, you convinced him?" Oakfirst sounds very surprised.

"Hello, Reg," Rhodes says. "Long time no see."

"Don't mock me, Demetrios," Oakfirst replies. "You and I were never friends."

"No, of course not, but we did fight together more than once, although you'd like to pretend you don't know me or my family."

"That, was a long time ago, Rhody," Oakfirst replies firmly.

"Very true," Rhodes replies dryly.

"We have clothes and gear set aside for you," the commander motions to the wardrobe. "You can take the clothing for now. Elkgrar here has suggested visiting the Golden Lantern to speak with Master Rosenberg. Since it is near the Gardens, someone there might have seen something regarding Phelix Del Cannitha. It is believed his enclave is hidden somewhere near the Gardens."

The dwarf nods politely to Rhodes but doesn't address him.

"I'm assuming you filled him in," Oakfirst says to Terger.

"He did," Rhodes replies. "It's been years since I've stepped foot in the Lantern. I hope these clothes aren't out of style. I'd hate to be stared at."

"They'll stare at you, regardless, Rhody," Oakfirst sighs. "You know that."

"Well, it's not like I can wait outside while these others go inside and talk to Rosey," Rhodes replies. He picks up the plain short sword, unsheathes it, tests it deftly, and the sheathes it and places it back inside the wardrobe. He looks over his shoulder at Terger and grins like a cat. "Can I?"

Tellerian Hawke wrote:Tim then proceeds to move his stuff out of the storage closet, and into the closet which is in Oakfirst's old room.

The room is very orderly and clean, and a bit bare. The closet is completely empty (and huge), as are most of the wardrobes. A large mirror stands at the center of the room. While the room is large, for Tim it will feel cozy, should he actually find time to rest here. A large fireplace almost beckons him to light it and curl up on the divan in front.

willpell wrote:Relgar selects the least ostentatious outfit he can manage to put together; his only objective is to look clean and respectable. Khakhi and tan are his color preferences, possibly with white underneath, or grey; he avoids anything showy or desperate-looking (nothing screams "please fear me, I have poor self-esteem" like wearing black from head to foot). He vastly prefers trousers over robes, and ideally a vest with some pockets on it; he likes being able to keep pencils and tools handy, and a flat sachel with reinforced sides that will keep a few sheets of paper from getting too crumpled in transit.

Relgar finds most of his preferences, even trousers. There is no vest, however, but he does find an old leather satchel that should do the trick. It is stitched with gold thread and bears the initials D. F. on it. It even has a few pockets on the front. The only black item is a fancy hat with a red feather on it. Not the sort of thing a wizard would wear, well, not any wizard Relgar knows. It is more suitable to a rogue or soldier.

Once Relgar is satisfied, he heads back down the stairs. The servant stays behind to tidy up the room and remove anything Relgar doesn't want in it, if he should return to rest in the room. As he nears the bottom of the stairwell, he nearly bumps into Tim, the offworlder. The two of them enter the hall together just in time to see Rhodes test the short sword before putting it back.

Tellerian Hawke wrote:{Tim} then returns downstairs, and introduces himself to Rhodes and Thersean:

"Lieutenant Sir Tymbeck Valencia, at your service. But you can call me either Tim, or if you're the formal type, Sir Tim, the preference is yours. It is an honor to meet you both."

"I like Tim," Rhodes replies heartily. "My, aren't you a big fellow! I'm glad you're on our side in this fight," Rhodes playfully bumps his shoulder into the half-ogre's arm. "And quite the fight it will be, or so I hear. Well, I best get changed. I wouldn't want to look like an old ragamuffin, would I?" Rhodes gathers up the clothes set aside for him and moves towards the corridor to find a place to change.

"Here will be fine," Oakfirst insists.

"As you wish," Rhodes quickly begins to strip down to his bareness before anyone can object. "Anyone enjoying the show?"

He laughs. Elkgrar guffaws. Livia watches a little to intently in Oakfirst's eyes.

"Well, life will not be boring with you around, I'll say that much at least," Custodio laughs.

Rhodes laughs again, as he finishes getting dressed.

"You never did have any shame, Rhody," Oakfirst says. The commander shakes his head in disbelief. Terger can tell Oakfirst had hoped to embarrass Rhodes into silence, but it only spurned him on.

"None at all," Rhodes says with s wicked grin. "Even less now."

"Hello there," the ex-guardman, restored, bows to Relgar and then, quickly, to Livia. "I don't believe we've been introduced. I am Demetrios Zinon Aris Rhodes, last son of Tjaard Sietos Rhodes?"

Livia blushes and runs out of the room. Thersean soon stands just inside the doorway into the main hall watching the men he will be fighting alongside.

"This should be interesting," Custodio whispers to Terger, as Rhodes waits for Relgar to respond.
Last edited by Knightfall on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robert Blezard | Knightfall's Almagra and Otherworlds | Knightfall Press | Kulan World Journal | Spelljammer Gone Wild
"I write; therefore, I am!"
Homebrewed Worlds Index
Moderator for World of Kulan. My moderator voice is BROWN-ORANGE.
Knightfall
Green Dragon

Re: Oakfirst Manor

Postby MacConnell » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:37 pm

Knightfall wrote:Oakfirst laughs heartily, his hands behind his back. He then looks at Thersean and nods to the elf. "So, you're Thersean Stormdancer, servant of the Dragori Empire. Lady Pomander's messenger beat you here by only a few minutes. Welcome! Enter and meet the others you will be working with. There should still be some food left, and if you want something else, Livia can get it for you."

Oakfirst steps back inside and waits for Thersean to follow him in.

Thersean cradles his staff in the crook of his right elbow and extends his left slightly, nodding his head.

"I am Thersean Stormdacer. Thersean will be enough. Servant is a bit implicative of something else. Representative would perhaps be more accurate, except I am obviously not Dragori."

He smiles, disarmingly.

"Attaché would be more appropriate, but that always seems overly linguistic. Thersean will be enough."

He follows, nodding to others, his staff barely making an audible click when it contacts the ground.
There are those who believe the lies they tell themselves. I am not one of those people.
MacConnell
Goblin

Postby willpell » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:12 pm

"Relgar Aspergim," the wizard says simply, shaking the proferred hand and trying not to look at the naked convict. He doesn't especially want to spread around any details about where he lives, and if asked what he does, he'll confess to being a draftsman rather than an arcanist.
Last edited by willpell on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willpell
White Dragon

Postby Tellerian Hawke » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:28 am

Rhodes wrote:"As you wish," Rhodes quickly begins to strip down to his bareness before anyone can object. "Anyone enjoying the show?"

Tim laughs heartily and says, "You really should expand your horizons a bit more; when I was first released from service, I served two months as a ranch hand. Once, we were on a short cattle drive, with about 1,500 head or so; we had to cross a wide river called The Elkhorn, and so as not to be riding the rest of the day in muddy, wet clothes, all 23 of us stripped down naked before crossing. And I still wouldn't call that a show. More like a display. Mankind is small, and the world is big. Making a show requires a lot of effort, my friend. So think big! No, I take that back, think GRAND!"
Tellerian Hawke
Hobgoblin

Postby dfryer36 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:13 am

Terger turns to Custodio and smiles, "if I had known this would be this entertaining I would have put together a team like this along time ago."
David Fryer
I am a cute and cuddly winged harbinger of DEATH!

Do you have what it takes to be a hero?
dfryer36
White Dragon

Postby Knightfall » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:01 am

MacConnell wrote:
Knightfall wrote:Oakfirst laughs heartily, his hands behind his back. He then looks at Thersean and nods to the elf. "So, you're Thersean Stormdancer, servant of the Dragori Empire. Lady Pomander's messenger beat you here by only a few minutes. Welcome! Enter and meet the others you will be working with. There should still be some food left, and if you want something else, Livia can get it for you."

Oakfirst steps back inside and waits for Thersean to follow him in.

Thersean cradles his staff in the crook of his right elbow and extends his left slightly, nodding his head.

"I am Thersean Stormdacer. Thersean will be enough. Servant is a bit implicative of something else. Representative would perhaps be more accurate, except I am obviously not Dragori."

He smiles, disarmingly.

"Attaché would be more appropriate, but that always seems overly linguistic. Thersean will be enough."

He follows, nodding to others, his staff barely making an audible click when it contacts the ground.

"Very well, in any formal documents, I will have you referred to as Attaché of the Dragori Embassy, as this mission will most likely generate official missives," Commander Oakfirst replies. The commander leads Thersean into the main hall where the others are gathering. He watch as Oakfirst makes Rhodes change his clothes in front of everyone else.

Tellerian Hawke wrote:
Rhodes wrote:"As you wish," Rhodes quickly begins to strip down to his bareness before anyone can object. "Anyone enjoying the show?"

Tim laughs heartily and says, "You really should expand your horizons a bit more; when I was first released from service, I served two months as a ranch hand. Once, we were on a short cattle drive, with about 1,500 head or so; we had to cross a wide river called The Elkhorn, and so as not to be riding the rest of the day in muddy, wet clothes, all 23 of us stripped down naked before crossing. And I still wouldn't call that a show. More like a display. Mankind is small, and the world is big. Making a show requires a lot of effort, my friend. So think big! No, I take that back, think GRAND!"

Rhodes laughs heartily at Tim's story. "We'll have to find some other time to swap stories, Tim. I have some grand tales myself."

willpell wrote:"Relgar Aspergim," the wizard says simply, shaking the proferred hand and trying not to look at the naked convict. He doesn't especially want to spread around any details about where he lives, and if asked what he does, he'll confess to being a draftsman rather than an arcanist.

"I am glad to make your acquaintance, Relgar," Rhodes replies. "You have a certain look to you, which intrigues me, but I think we might be on the clock, so to work!"

Rhodes heads towards the hall's doorway where he comes face to face with Thersean. "Another for our group?" He intones to Oakfirst in a more serious tone. "You are taking this Phelix Del Cannitha person and the threat he presents quite seriously."

"Very," Oakfirst replies. While motioning to the desert elf, he turns to speak to the others. "This is Thersean Stormdancer, Attaché of the Dragori Embassy. He is to help in this mission."

dfryer36 wrote:Terger turns to Custodio and smiles, "if I had known this would be this entertaining I would have put together a team like this along time ago."

Custodio smiles and nods back.

Oakfirst looks at Thersean. "A plan has been set into motion. You and the others are going to visiting the Golden Lantern to speak with a man named Rosenberg. He is the owner of the inn and his clientèle are important and wealthy people in the city. I will have to ask you to leave your weapons and armor here in the manor, for now, as the others are doing. Such items aren't permitted in the Lantern," Oakfirst insists. "Livia and the other servants here will take care of your gear."

A halfling woman appears next to Thersean and shows him to a storage closest where he can remove his armor and weapons and change into clothes with a bit more finery, if required.

"You two too," Oakfirst says to Custodio and Terger. "Lets make sure this goes smoothly."

Custodio nods. He leaves his weapons and armor in the storage closet. He only changes his boots and shirt and puts on a tunic of the Vanquisher. He waits outside the closet's doorway, as Terger stores his own "offensive" gear away. The two walk back to the hall together.

"I feel weird without my sword," Custodio says.

All are soon gathered just inside the manor's doorway. Oakfirst looks them over and shakes his head. "It will have to do. Good luck to you all."

"What of you, commander?" Custodio asks.

"I have something else important to look into," he replies. "Another possible recruit for your group. If I can convince her, she will either meet you at the Lantern or back here."

Commander Oakfirst heads off down the corridor towards the back of the manor. Elkgrar and Terger lead the way onto the street with Rhodes and Tim right behind them. Thersean follows after that while Custodio walks alongside Relgar at the end of the group.

"I'll get us in," Elkgrar says to Terger, as they turn a corner and head towards the Golden Lantern. "There is a side door that is set aside for servants and less opulent guests. We likely won't be allowed near the inn's entryway or the dining hall once inside."

Behind them, Rhodes and Tim converse in small-talk quips. Every once in a while Rhodes engages with Thersean. Custodio and Relgar walk quietly together in mutual polite silence.

Tim gets his first look at the district and finds that there are many races amongst its people, although most of them here in this Old City district are human. There are the universal elves, dwarves, hin, gnomes, and even the odd half-orc. Bluffside appears to be a cosmopolitan city, and Tim see a few races he's never encountered before. Rhodes is an excellent guide. You wouldn't know the man has been languishing in prison for years. If anyone recognizes the disgraced guardsman, they say nothing. Perhaps he has been forgotten by the masses? Rhodes points out several distinct races and names them -- the Sixam Ieuna, a race of winged humanoids; the Rakasta, a race of catfolk; the Dragonborn, a race of dragonblooded humanoids; and the Ondonti, a race of 'civilized' orcs. All these races are new to Tim.

"There are others too," Rhodes says. "The reptilian Dragori, Steam Gnomes, the often mysterious Nevaequariani, the aquatic Sel'varahn, and many others, but the bulk of those races rarely walk Old City. While the Dragori's Embassy is here in the district, they tend to keep to themselves." He glances back at Thersean before continuing. "Perhaps that might change, which could be beneficial."

The Golden Lantern soon comes into view. Terger smirks at the name of the place. This Lantern is not linked to his fellowship, but it is an amusing coincidence that he finds himself here. He never came here as Klaus, but he knows of the inn and its place in the upper part of Bluffside's society. He knows it is very unlikely he will encounter anyone he knows, but when faced with the risk, he had quickly decided that for his wardrobe change, he'd pick a less known family, the Galersons, to imitate. He now wore their colors and, hopefully, to the nosy eyes in the Goldern Lantern, he will come off as a just another foppish son of Marmic Galerson. The man had so many that who would bat-an-eye at one more.

"Stop," a group of dangerous-looking, well-armed men step in front of the group just they are about to approach the side entrance. "You cannot enter the Lantern without a reservation! Move along!"

"Not even for a son of the Ashhand Clan, hmm?" Elkgrar asks formally. He quickly falsl into the pattern of noble dwarf son. He seems to tower well above the guards, metaphorically. "Do not presume to speak to me in such a fashion, Guardian. I have been frequenting the Lantern since before you were a gleam in your father's eye. Now, be a good man and go inform Master Rosenberg that Lord Elkgrar, Son of Telchal Ashhand, wishes to meet and speak with him about an important matter for the good of Old City."

The Guardians hesitates for a moment.

"MOVE!" Elkgrar yells.

The head Guardian bows quickly and leads his troop back towards the side entrance of the Lantern. He disappears inside.

"Follow my lead," Elkgrar whispers to Terger and the others. "But don't overdo it."

He walks confidently towards the side entrance and when the Guardians don't move away from the entrance quickly enough, he growls at them and waves them away from the door. They give way and Elkgrar confidently strides into the inn. the Guardians remain quiet but once inside, the group can hear the staff buzzing with excitement. For 'Lord Elkgrar Ashhand' to enter through the side entrance is a rare occurrence, and wagging tongues wonder what it could be about.

Elkgrar clears his throat and two nearby scullery maids bob their heads and take his jacket. They offer to do the same for the others.

"This way, mi'lord," a well-groomed servant says to Elkgrar. "Master Rosenberg will meet you and you companions in the Red Room."

"The Stone Table in the Mountain Room," Elkgrar insists.

"i- I am sorry Lord Elkgrar, that room isn't available, we have a delegation in from The Granite North. I cannot disturb them. Please forgive me."

That news makes Elkgrar freeze for half a second. Terger is one of a handful who notices. "Well, diplomatic relations must come first, for the good of the city," Elkgrar replies. "But the Red Room is too harsh. Is the Temple Hall open?"

"Yes mi'lord, there is only one service scheduled for today and it won't be until dusk. Shall I have it prepared in the traditional style?"

"Nothing so grandiose," Elkgrar replies. "Simply make it presentable, but quickly. This is important business."

"As you wish, Lord Elkgrar," he bows and heads off to prepare the hall. The group only has to wait five minutes before a footman leads them to the Temple Hall. It is an octagonal room on the second floor that sits at the center of the building. The inn's staff whisks carefully through the hall to make sure that everything is in order.

"Will there be anything else, mi'lord?" the footman asks. "Refreshments, perhaps?"

"No," Elkgrar says casually. "How long will Master Rosenberg be? I''m sure he is quite busy."

"Indeed, mi'lord, but he knows you are here and will be with as soon as possible."

"Thank you, good man," Elkgrar replies. "The Ashhands will add a stipend to the staffs' weekly wages for your timely work. However, the head Guardian who accosted me gets nothing, you understand?"

"Yes mi'lord," he bows and leaves the hall. Servants close the door behind the footman.

Elkgrar slumps down into a chair and puts his head in his hands.

"You did well, young Ashhand," Rhodes says. "I did not realize who you were until now. It is an honor."

"Please don't," Elkgrar replies. "I am not proud of what I just did, but anything less would have been seen as weakness."

"Oh, I understand," Rhodes says. "I've had to do such thing myself in the past. It's never pleasant. Well, usually." Rhodes grins and pats the dwarven cleric on the back.

"So true," Elkgrar sighs.
Robert Blezard | Knightfall's Almagra and Otherworlds | Knightfall Press | Kulan World Journal | Spelljammer Gone Wild
"I write; therefore, I am!"
Homebrewed Worlds Index
Moderator for World of Kulan. My moderator voice is BROWN-ORANGE.
Knightfall
Green Dragon

Postby Tellerian Hawke » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:35 pm

The DM wrote: "Rhodes points out several distinct races and names them -- the Sixam Ieuna, a race of winged humanoids; the Rakasta, a race of catfolk; the Dragonborn, a race of dragonblooded humanoids; and the Ondonti, a race of 'civilized' orcs. All these races are new to Tim."

Tim takes it all in, saying very little. Tim knows that in order to learn as much as possible about his new environment, it is important for him to speak less, and listen more.

The DM wrote:"Oh, I understand," Rhodes says. "I've had to do such thing myself in the past. It's never pleasant. Well, usually." Rhodes grins and pats the dwarven cleric on the back.

"So true," Elkgrar sighs.

Tim says, sighing "Hang in there, my friend. Not all aristocrats are arrogant. And you seem to know exactly how to deal with the ones that are."
Tellerian Hawke
Hobgoblin

Postby willpell » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:01 pm

Relgar is baffled by the elaborate display of social protocol, and keeps his trap shut as more experienced persons deal with what he regards as pretentious nonsense.
willpell
White Dragon

Postby MacConnell » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:38 pm

Knightfall wrote:The commander leads Thersean into the main hall where the others are gathering. He watch as Oakfirst makes Rhodes change his clothes in front of everyone else.

Rhodes heads towards the hall's doorway where he comes face to face with Thersean. "Another for our group?" He intones to Oakfirst in a more serious tone. "You are taking this Phelix Del Cannitha person and the threat he presents quite seriously."

"Very," Oakfirst replies. While motioning to the desert elf, he turns to speak to the others. "This is Thersean Stormdancer, Attaché of the Dragori Embassy. He is to help in this mission."

Thersean nods to the group, making an almost imperceptible bow.
"Greetings all. Simply call me Thersean. It is enough. I will try to learn everyone's names as well."

Knightfall wrote:Oakfirst looks at Thersean. "A plan has been set into motion. You and the others are going to visiting the Golden Lantern to speak with a man named Rosenberg. He is the owner of the inn and his clientèle are important and wealthy people in the city. I will have to ask you to leave your weapons and armor here in the manor, for now, as the others are doing. Such items aren't permitted in the Lantern," Oakfirst insists. "Livia and the other servants here will take care of your gear."

A halfling woman appears next to Thersean and shows him to a storage closest where he can remove his armor and weapons and change into clothes with a bit more finery, if required.

Thersean makes a small laugh.
"As you can well see, I wear no armor, and I carry no weapons, except a sling, which appears to be nothing more than a strip of leather tucked into my belt, here. Surely my walking staff that aides in crossing the sands is not considered a weapon. If so, please clarify, and I will leave it. I suppose a staff is not really necessary on paving stones."

Knightfall wrote:Commander Oakfirst heads off down the corridor towards the back of the manor. Elkgrar and Terger lead the way onto the street with Rhodes and Tim right behind them. Thersean follows after that while Custodio walks alongside Relgar at the end of the group.

"Follow my lead," Elkgrar whispers to Terger and the others. "But don't overdo it."

"This way, mi'lord," a well-groomed servant says to Elkgrar. "Master Rosenberg will meet you and you companions in the Red Room."

"The Stone Table in the Mountain Room," Elkgrar insists.

Therseans sits quietly, scanning the room, looking for anything out of place, peculiar, or seemingly important.
There are those who believe the lies they tell themselves. I am not one of those people.
MacConnell
Goblin

Previous

Return to The Crystal Globe