[TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

All the forum's a stage, and all the men and women merely PCs. We make our posts, and play our parts.
User avatar
RobJN
Dire Flumph
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 10:33 pm
Gender: male
Location: Texas, USA
Contact:

Re: [TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

Post by RobJN » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:39 pm

There are a few NPCs who could be made available for sneakiness or heal-iness if nobody wants to play that type of character.
Rob
Thorn's Chronicle: The Thread Index|Thorn's Chronicle Blog
My articles at the Vaults of Pandius; My W.O.I.N. adventure in ENWorld's EONS Patreon #56.
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook |twitter

User avatar
Hugin
Messenger of Odin
Posts: 4146
Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 9:40 pm
Gender: male
Location: Fergus, Ontario

Re: [TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

Post by Hugin » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:27 am

Well I'm finally back home after an evening out, we're sitting on the couch, my wife reading a book and me on the laptop, and my wife just asked me a question.

"What are you doing" she asks, wondering why I just went upstairs and returned with three blue dice.

"I'm about to roll up my D&D character - old-school style", I inform her in a rather proud tone.

My first roll is a 6! She says, "that's not very good, is it."

"No", I say. "That's my character's strength". She gives a short laugh.

My second roll is a 9. "That's his intelligence", I tell her rather disappointingly. She laughs again although this time it sounded almost personal.

At this point I began to think that the dice really don't like me at all. Perhaps I'm using the wrong set. Well, the rest of my rolls were just fine; 14, 15, 15, 13.

So the full results are:
STR 6 (-1)
INT 9
WIS 14 (+1)
DEX 15 (+1)
CON 15 (+1)
CHA 13 (+1)

I really wasn't sure I could handle the strength score at first but then I realized that I could play an elf with this, and I haven't played an elf in... ever (as a player). However, we do already have one. Then I realized I could play a thief with this as well. So I think I might try for a thief character.

Oh, and by the way, I gave the dice one more roll for fun and wouldn't you know it - I rolled an 18. The dice gods have one last laugh.

User avatar
RobJN
Dire Flumph
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 10:33 pm
Gender: male
Location: Texas, USA
Contact:

Re: [TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

Post by RobJN » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:16 am

Hugin wrote:Oh, and by the way, I gave the dice one more roll for fun and wouldn't you know it - I rolled an 18. The dice gods have one last laugh.
Typical. :roll: :D


So we've got, now:

Chord: Arwynt TallFellow, a halfling
robertneaves: Legodor Runtholellyn, an elf
Chimpman: fighter
Hugin: thief
TAD: fighter
Unandrogynous Elf: something non-standard

Unand: Would you be interested in trying a gnome artificer? I have some preliminary infusions worked up somewhere here on the hard drive.....
Rob
Thorn's Chronicle: The Thread Index|Thorn's Chronicle Blog
My articles at the Vaults of Pandius; My W.O.I.N. adventure in ENWorld's EONS Patreon #56.
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook |twitter

Unandrogynous Elf
Orc
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:17 pm
Gender: male

Re: [TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

Post by Unandrogynous Elf » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:29 am

RobJN wrote:
Hugin wrote:Oh, and by the way, I gave the dice one more roll for fun and wouldn't you know it - I rolled an 18. The dice gods have one last laugh.
Typical. :roll: :D


So we've got, now:

Chord: Arwynt TallFellow, a halfling
robertneaves: Legodor Runtholellyn, an elf
Chimpman: fighter
Hugin: thief
TAD: fighter
Unandrogynous Elf: something non-standard

Unand: Would you be interested in trying a gnome artificer? I have some preliminary infusions worked up somewhere here on the hard drive.....
Unand? Let's agree on U.E. (pronounced like Huey). Or E for short. Does it work?

I just imagined a mini Egon Spengler. That would work, I guess.
My out of character worry at the moment is that we have no healer and no turning undead.
But for sure I will be allowed to create potions and one shot "explosive sunlight bubbles", right? :)

User avatar
RobJN
Dire Flumph
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 10:33 pm
Gender: male
Location: Texas, USA
Contact:

Re: [TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

Post by RobJN » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:49 am

Unandrogynous Elf wrote:Unand? Let's agree on U.E. (pronounced like Huey). Or E for short. Does it work?
I was going to go with "Andy" but U.E. works, too :)
U.E. wrote:I just imagined a mini Egon Spengler. That would work, I guess.
My out of character worry at the moment is that we have no healer and no turning undead.
But for sure I will be allowed to create potions and one shot "explosive sunlight bubbles", right?
I can work an NPC healer into the party, so nobody has to be "stuck" playing the walking band-aid. Said NPC will also have the ability to do something similar to Turning Undead.

Potion brewing doesn't come until fifth level for the artificer, but it's safe to assume that each of the PCs -- being second level-- has one potion of healing in their possession.
Rob
Thorn's Chronicle: The Thread Index|Thorn's Chronicle Blog
My articles at the Vaults of Pandius; My W.O.I.N. adventure in ENWorld's EONS Patreon #56.
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook |twitter

Unandrogynous Elf
Orc
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:17 pm
Gender: male

Re: [TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

Post by Unandrogynous Elf » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:02 am

RobJN wrote: I can work an NPC healer into the party, so nobody has to be "stuck" playing the walking band-aid. Said NPC will also have the ability to do something similar to Turning Undead.

Potion brewing doesn't come until fifth level for the artificer, but it's safe to assume that each of the PCs -- being second level-- has one potion of healing in their possession.
I actually like religious characters, they have a lot of rp potential.
Anyway, how the infusions would work? I will read the eberron book, but I should find it first.

User avatar
RobJN
Dire Flumph
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 10:33 pm
Gender: male
Location: Texas, USA
Contact:

Re: [TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

Post by RobJN » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:57 am

Unandrogynous Elf wrote:
RobJN wrote: I can work an NPC healer into the party, so nobody has to be "stuck" playing the walking band-aid. Said NPC will also have the ability to do something similar to Turning Undead.

Potion brewing doesn't come until fifth level for the artificer, but it's safe to assume that each of the PCs -- being second level-- has one potion of healing in their possession.
I actually like religious characters, they have a lot of rp potential.
Anyway, how the infusions would work? I will read the eberron book, but I should find it first.
Infusions use the clerical spells per day listing, and confer abilities/bonuses to character items rather than characters themselves, for a limited duration (usually 1 turn/artificer level unless otherwise specified). They take a minute per level to be applied (so they would take 6 or more rounds to cast in a combat situation!).

The artificer can use any infusion on the list up to the number of infusions per day.

First level infusions (of which you would have one per day, plus an additional 1 or 2 for high Intelligence (+1 for Int 13-15, +2 for Int 16-18 (and an additional +1 at 2nd level for Int 18)):
  • 1st Level Infusions
  • Lesser Armor Enhancement (armor becomes equivalent to +1)
  • Defensive Enhancement (a magical weapon’s magical "+" enhances AC rather than attacks)
  • Elemental Weapon (item inflicts full damage vs. creature of opposing elemental type for duration of infusion on successful hit)
  • Identify (as the magic user spell)
  • Light (as the magic user spell)
  • Magical Stone (enchants 3 stones to become +1, deal 1d6+1 damage, rather than the sling stone's usual 1d4)
  • Magical Vestment (non armor item grants a +1 bonus to AC)
  • Imbue Resistance (+2 to Saves of a type specified by artificer)
  • Inflict/Repair Damage (deals/heals 1d6+1 points of damage to constructs only)
  • Store spell (duration is 1 hour/level; used in concert with magic user to effectively make a one-shot wand of the stored-spell type)
  • Weapon Augmentation +1, personal (your weapon behaves as a +1 magical weapon, or gains an additional +1 vs. a specific type declared by the artificer (RC p.231) if it is already magical)
Rob
Thorn's Chronicle: The Thread Index|Thorn's Chronicle Blog
My articles at the Vaults of Pandius; My W.O.I.N. adventure in ENWorld's EONS Patreon #56.
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook |twitter

Unandrogynous Elf
Orc
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:17 pm
Gender: male

Re: [TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

Post by Unandrogynous Elf » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:13 pm

RobJN wrote:
The artificer can use any infusion on the list up to the number of infusions per day.

First level infusions (of which you would have one per day, plus an additional 1 or 2 for high Intelligence (+1 for Int 13-15, +2 for Int 16-18 (and an additional +1 at 2nd level for Int 18)):
  • 1st Level Infusions
  • Lesser Armor Enhancement (armor becomes equivalent to +1)
  • Defensive Enhancement (a magical weapon’s magical "+" enhances AC rather than attacks)
  • Elemental Weapon (item inflicts full damage vs. creature of opposing elemental type for duration of infusion on successful hit)
  • Identify (as the magic user spell)
  • Light (as the magic user spell)
  • Magical Stone (enchants 3 stones to become +1, deal 1d6+1 damage, rather than the sling stone's usual 1d4)
  • Magical Vestment (non armor item grants a +1 bonus to AC)
  • Imbue Resistance (+2 to Saves of a type specified by artificer)
  • Inflict/Repair Damage (deals/heals 1d6+1 points of damage to constructs only)
  • Store spell (duration is 1 hour/level; used in concert with magic user to effectively make a one-shot wand of the stored-spell type)
  • Weapon Augmentation +1, personal (your weapon behaves as a +1 magical weapon, or gains an additional +1 vs. a specific type declared by the artificer (RC p.231) if it is already magical)
I was somehow convinced that it was something more in line with the Clockwork mage from the Al Qadim Shair's Handbbok.
Could it be played fictionally with one use mechanical devices instead of infusions, or devices that can store a limited number of charges a day (the same as the spell slots in practice)?
First ideas coming to mind:
Drelbzer multipurpouse opticosmellaphonic device - Casts identify. Looks like a scuba mask with lenses and a long nose.
Guinborx portable belt stoic forcefield generator - Casts Lesser armour enhancement. Belt buckle, looks plain, but has a button to activate the field.
Zingbar fluidic optical luminosity improvator - Casts Light. Looks like an umbrella with a crystal globe on the top.
Mechanically, the character should choose what to charge every day.
Can this interpretation fit the campaign?

User avatar
RobJN
Dire Flumph
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 10:33 pm
Gender: male
Location: Texas, USA
Contact:

Re: [TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

Post by RobJN » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:16 pm

Unandrogynous Elf wrote:
RobJN wrote:
The artificer can use any infusion on the list up to the number of infusions per day.

First level infusions (of which you would have one per day, plus an additional 1 or 2 for high Intelligence (+1 for Int 13-15, +2 for Int 16-18 (and an additional +1 at 2nd level for Int 18)):
  • 1st Level Infusions
  • Lesser Armor Enhancement (armor becomes equivalent to +1)
  • Defensive Enhancement (a magical weapon’s magical "+" enhances AC rather than attacks)
  • Elemental Weapon (item inflicts full damage vs. creature of opposing elemental type for duration of infusion on successful hit)
  • Identify (as the magic user spell)
  • Light (as the magic user spell)
  • Magical Stone (enchants 3 stones to become +1, deal 1d6+1 damage, rather than the sling stone's usual 1d4)
  • Magical Vestment (non armor item grants a +1 bonus to AC)
  • Imbue Resistance (+2 to Saves of a type specified by artificer)
  • Inflict/Repair Damage (deals/heals 1d6+1 points of damage to constructs only)
  • Store spell (duration is 1 hour/level; used in concert with magic user to effectively make a one-shot wand of the stored-spell type)
  • Weapon Augmentation +1, personal (your weapon behaves as a +1 magical weapon, or gains an additional +1 vs. a specific type declared by the artificer (RC p.231) if it is already magical)
I was somehow convinced that it was something more in line with the Clockwork mage from the Al Qadim Shair's Handbbok.
Could it be played fictionally with one use mechanical devices instead of infusions, or devices that can store a limited number of charges a day (the same as the spell slots in practice)?
First ideas coming to mind:
Drelbzer multipurpouse opticosmellaphonic device - Casts identify. Looks like a scuba mask with lenses and a long nose.
Guinborx portable belt stoic forcefield generator - Casts Lesser armour enhancement. Belt buckle, looks plain, but has a button to activate the field.
Zingbar fluidic optical luminosity improvator - Casts Light. Looks like an umbrella with a crystal globe on the top.
Mechanically, the character should choose what to charge every day.
Can this interpretation fit the campaign?
:ugeek: :mrgreen: We could go the "mad invention" window dressing for the infusions, sure.

Keep in mind, that a majority of these are meant to be cast on allies, too.

"Oh, no. I am NOT wearing that... thing. You keep your '+1'" :D
Rob
Thorn's Chronicle: The Thread Index|Thorn's Chronicle Blog
My articles at the Vaults of Pandius; My W.O.I.N. adventure in ENWorld's EONS Patreon #56.
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook |twitter

Unandrogynous Elf
Orc
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:17 pm
Gender: male

Re: [TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

Post by Unandrogynous Elf » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:20 pm

RobJN wrote:
Unandrogynous Elf wrote:
RobJN wrote:
The artificer can use any infusion on the list up to the number of infusions per day.

First level infusions (of which you would have one per day, plus an additional 1 or 2 for high Intelligence (+1 for Int 13-15, +2 for Int 16-18 (and an additional +1 at 2nd level for Int 18)):
  • 1st Level Infusions
  • Lesser Armor Enhancement (armor becomes equivalent to +1)
  • Defensive Enhancement (a magical weapon’s magical "+" enhances AC rather than attacks)
  • Elemental Weapon (item inflicts full damage vs. creature of opposing elemental type for duration of infusion on successful hit)
  • Identify (as the magic user spell)
  • Light (as the magic user spell)
  • Magical Stone (enchants 3 stones to become +1, deal 1d6+1 damage, rather than the sling stone's usual 1d4)
  • Magical Vestment (non armor item grants a +1 bonus to AC)
  • Imbue Resistance (+2 to Saves of a type specified by artificer)
  • Inflict/Repair Damage (deals/heals 1d6+1 points of damage to constructs only)
  • Store spell (duration is 1 hour/level; used in concert with magic user to effectively make a one-shot wand of the stored-spell type)
  • Weapon Augmentation +1, personal (your weapon behaves as a +1 magical weapon, or gains an additional +1 vs. a specific type declared by the artificer (RC p.231) if it is already magical)
I was somehow convinced that it was something more in line with the Clockwork mage from the Al Qadim Shair's Handbbok.
Could it be played fictionally with one use mechanical devices instead of infusions, or devices that can store a limited number of charges a day (the same as the spell slots in practice)?
First ideas coming to mind:
Drelbzer multipurpouse opticosmellaphonic device - Casts identify. Looks like a scuba mask with lenses and a long nose.
Guinborx portable belt stoic forcefield generator - Casts Lesser armour enhancement. Belt buckle, looks plain, but has a button to activate the field.
Zingbar fluidic optical luminosity improvator - Casts Light. Looks like an umbrella with a crystal globe on the top.
Mechanically, the character should choose what to charge every day.
Can this interpretation fit the campaign?
:ugeek: :mrgreen: We could go the "mad invention" window dressing for the infusions, sure.

Keep in mind, that a majority of these are meant to be cast on allies, too.

"Oh, no. I am NOT wearing that... thing. You keep your '+1'" :D
" Oh, don't worry, Meggybar automatic healing scorpion mangler is gonna sew all your wounds. At least in principle. Don't open your mouth, or it will think it's a wound."

User avatar
RobJN
Dire Flumph
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 10:33 pm
Gender: male
Location: Texas, USA
Contact:

Re: [TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

Post by RobJN » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:51 pm

Unandrogynous Elf wrote:"...Don't open your mouth, or it will think it's a wound."
I think I hurt my spleen laughing at that..... :lol:
Rob
Thorn's Chronicle: The Thread Index|Thorn's Chronicle Blog
My articles at the Vaults of Pandius; My W.O.I.N. adventure in ENWorld's EONS Patreon #56.
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook |twitter

Unandrogynous Elf
Orc
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:17 pm
Gender: male

Re: [TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

Post by Unandrogynous Elf » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:32 pm

RobJN wrote:
Unandrogynous Elf wrote:"...Don't open your mouth, or it will think it's a wound."
I think I hurt my spleen laughing at that..... :lol:
Thanks. If you think that this kind of humor is not campaign appropriate, the character can be also a more classical scholar style type gnome.

robertneaves
Ogre
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 1:26 pm
Gender: male

Re: [TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

Post by robertneaves » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:55 pm

A funny artificer, that's all we need. :D

User avatar
RobJN
Dire Flumph
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 10:33 pm
Gender: male
Location: Texas, USA
Contact:

Re: [TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

Post by RobJN » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:49 pm

Unandrogynous Elf wrote:
RobJN wrote:
Unandrogynous Elf wrote:"...Don't open your mouth, or it will think it's a wound."
I think I hurt my spleen laughing at that..... :lol:
Thanks. If you think that this kind of humor is not campaign appropriate, the character can be also a more classical scholar style type gnome.
I think in reasonable-sized doses, it works very well, though overall the Mystara of Thorn's Chronicle tends to shy away from some of the more "slap-stick" elements of the setting(The Broken Lands, Ierendi's "tourist-trap" feel). This is not to say that I don't appreciate Gazetteers 4 and 10... but they won't be making appearances in the Thorn's Chronicle Adventure Path.
Rob
Thorn's Chronicle: The Thread Index|Thorn's Chronicle Blog
My articles at the Vaults of Pandius; My W.O.I.N. adventure in ENWorld's EONS Patreon #56.
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook |twitter

User avatar
Lightning Lord
Orc
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:18 pm
Gender: male

Re: [TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

Post by Lightning Lord » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:32 pm

I wanna be a werewolf from Night Howlers!

Nah, I'm probably gonna see what kind of classes the party has "too much" of and spin a character out of fixing that imbalance. I don't mind playing any type of class, so it's no problem.
RobJN wrote: I think in reasonable-sized doses, it works very well, though overall the Mystara of Thorn's Chronicle tends to shy away from some of the more "slap-stick" elements of the setting(The Broken Lands, Ierendi's "tourist-trap" feel). This is not to say that I don't appreciate Gazetteers 4 and 10... but they won't be making appearances in the Thorn's Chronicle Adventure Path.
I prefer to try and redeem these ideas, like in my Ierendi tourism thread. I feel that goofiness is part of the appeal of Mystara, in light of the comparatively staid nature of say, the Forgotten Realms.

User avatar
RobJN
Dire Flumph
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 10:33 pm
Gender: male
Location: Texas, USA
Contact:

Re: [TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

Post by RobJN » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:17 pm

Lightning Lord wrote:I'm probably gonna see what kind of classes the party has "too much" of and spin a character out of fixing that imbalance. I don't mind playing any type of class, so it's no problem.
Things are looking rather fighter-heavy, with two fighters, a halfling, and an elf. The elf and artificer cover magic and magic-like support, while Hugin's thief has the "tricks and traps" angle taken care of.

Thus far, things have been shaping up to "play what you don't usually play" or "play what the 3d6-in-order gods grant you."

Me, I say play what you want to play.

Lightning Lord brings us up to 7 players, if I still remember how to count....
Rob
Thorn's Chronicle: The Thread Index|Thorn's Chronicle Blog
My articles at the Vaults of Pandius; My W.O.I.N. adventure in ENWorld's EONS Patreon #56.
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook |twitter

Unandrogynous Elf
Orc
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:17 pm
Gender: male

Re: [TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

Post by Unandrogynous Elf » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:08 am

Rules questions:
How many weapon and nonweapon slots get artificiers?
Knowledge (artifice) is bonus or in the skill points?
Sky or land gnome?
Duration of infusions?

Regarding the sheets, may I suggest to use spreadsheets in google drive?

User avatar
RobJN
Dire Flumph
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 10:33 pm
Gender: male
Location: Texas, USA
Contact:

Re: [TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

Post by RobJN » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:58 am

Unandrogynous Elf wrote:Rules questions:
How many weapon and nonweapon slots get artificiers?
Knowledge (artifice) is bonus or in the skill points?
Sky or land gnome?
Duration of infusions?

Regarding the sheets, may I suggest to use spreadsheets in google drive?
Artificers get 2 weapon mastery choices, and 4 "blank" General Skill slots, plus additional slots for higher intelligence (+1 for Int 13-15, +2 for 16-17, +3 for 18) The Knowledge: Artifice skill is a bonus skill, and does not count towards this total. It is Intelligence-based.

I would prefer a land gnome; more than likely, s/he would be from Highforge.

Most infusions lasts 1 turn per level of the artificer. Light lasts per the magic user spell (6 turns, +1 turn per level), and the "Store Spell" infusion lasts for 1 hour per level.
Rob
Thorn's Chronicle: The Thread Index|Thorn's Chronicle Blog
My articles at the Vaults of Pandius; My W.O.I.N. adventure in ENWorld's EONS Patreon #56.
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook |twitter

Chord
Hobgoblin
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:46 am
Gender: male

Re: [TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

Post by Chord » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:41 am

Damn the dice gods struck me:

Here is Arwynt TallFellow
Str: 12
Int: 9
Wis: 11
Dex: 14 (+1)
Con: 11
Cha: 8 (-1)

Slightly more coordinated than the average Halfling, tall and ugly.

Hopefully the dice gods are more friendly during actual play

robertneaves
Ogre
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 1:26 pm
Gender: male

Re: [TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

Post by robertneaves » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:58 am

A bunch of inadequate characters. This is going to be awesome.

Chord
Hobgoblin
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:46 am
Gender: male

Re: [TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

Post by Chord » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:27 am

robertneaves wrote:A bunch of inadequate characters. This is going to be awesome.
:facepalm: not sure how much of a playtest this will be....

Its going to rock!

User avatar
Hugin
Messenger of Odin
Posts: 4146
Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 9:40 pm
Gender: male
Location: Fergus, Ontario

Re: [TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

Post by Hugin » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:44 am

Chord wrote:
robertneaves wrote:A bunch of inadequate characters. This is going to be awesome.
:facepalm: not sure how much of a playtest this will be....

Its going to rock!
Haha! Loving it already!

Not terrible, Chord, but certainly not great either. That dex should prove useful though; probably the best thing your halfling could have a +1 in.

robertneaves
Ogre
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 1:26 pm
Gender: male

Re: [TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

Post by robertneaves » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:16 pm

What's up? Let's play.

User avatar
RobJN
Dire Flumph
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 10:33 pm
Gender: male
Location: Texas, USA
Contact:

Re: [TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

Post by RobJN » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:28 pm

Still waiting on Chimpman's fighter, stats for U.E., and Lightning Lord's PC.

I may post some "atmospheric" stuff over the coming week, and (if the other two PCs are ready), will post the trigger encounter late 30th/early 31st.
Rob
Thorn's Chronicle: The Thread Index|Thorn's Chronicle Blog
My articles at the Vaults of Pandius; My W.O.I.N. adventure in ENWorld's EONS Patreon #56.
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook |twitter

Unandrogynous Elf
Orc
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:17 pm
Gender: male

Re: [TC1 PbP]OOC Discussion

Post by Unandrogynous Elf » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:45 pm

RobJN wrote:Still waiting on Chimpman's fighter, stats for U.E., and Lightning Lord's PC.

I may post some "atmospheric" stuff over the coming week, and (if the other two PCs are ready), will post the trigger encounter late 30th/early 31st.
I was actually waiting to see if we agreed on a gdoc format for the sheets in order to share it online directly.
I will roll the charachter asap. Ground gnome it will be.

Btw, can we share the timezones (in GMT+ style)? I am GMT+1, daylight saving.

Post Reply

Return to “The Crystal Globe”