[TC1: Act 1]Little Girl(s) Lost

All the forum's a stage, and all the men and women merely PCs. We make our posts, and play our parts.

Moderator: Chimpman

Re: [TC1: Act 1]Little Girl(s) Lost

Postby robertneaves » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Legodor attacks again with his sword. Rolls a 6. Well that's a miss!
robertneaves
Ogre

Postby Hugin » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:46 pm

Hugin
Green Dragon

Postby RobJN » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:07 pm

barna10 wrote:Roland curses the foul gods that create such things, then attempts to smash their creation...

Mace - Attack Roll: [1d20] = 18 | Damage: [1d6] = 4

robertneaves wrote:Legodor attacks again with his sword. Rolls a 6. Well that's a miss!

Hugin wrote:Castinus makes a swipe with his dagger.

Dagger Attack: [1d20-1] = 11-1 = 10 , Damage: [1d4-1] = 4-1 = 3

Roland brings his mace down soundly on the thing's wide-eared head, its shriek dying into a rattling gurgle as the great body sags into a heap. When it doesn't rise back up, It becomes clear that Legodor and Castinus' swings would not have made any difference.

Katarin walks a slow circle around the crumpled beast, the wavering globe of light bobbing this way and that over her hand. The right shoulder of her gown is streaked dark with blood. She frowns, then sighs.

"It was just defending its home. Did you have to kill it?"
Rob
Thorn's Chronicle: The Thread Index|Thorn's Chronicle Blog
My articles at the Vaults of Pandius; My W.O.I.N. adventure in ENWorld's EONS Patreon #56.
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | G+ | twitter
RobJN
Dire Flumph

Postby barna10 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:13 pm

Roland grimaces at the little girl and then looks at his new companions and then back to the girl, "Grow up. Let's continue."
barna10
Hobgoblin

Postby Hugin » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:26 pm

Everyone suddenly hears Castinus blurt out a sound through his lips as he's unable to contain a laugh inside. His eyes dart between the ground and his companions, as often happens, and finally just says a soft "Sorry".
Hugin
Green Dragon

Postby RobJN » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:25 am

Hugin wrote:Everyone suddenly hears Castinus blurt out a sound through his lips as he's unable to contain a laugh inside. His eyes dart between the ground and his companions, as often happens, and finally just says a soft "Sorry".

A faint glimmer, at the very edge of the torchlight in the far corner of the room catches Castinus' eye....
Rob
My articles at the Vaults of Pandius; My W.O.I.N. adventure in ENWorld's EONS Patreon #56.
RobJN
Dire Flumph

Postby Hugin » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:41 pm

The instant the glimmer catches Castinus' attention, he slowly wanders over toward it in an indirect manner. His eyes, too, wander back and forth from the object.

He sees it; and he doesn't want anyone else to know that he sees it. His instinctive behavior has taken over and all else has temporarily left.
Hugin
Green Dragon

Postby RobJN » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:24 pm

The two torches chase the gloom to the very corners of the room, revealing broken and rotting furniture before a small fireplace. A door to the east leads into what is probably the keep's main foyer.
Rob
RobJN
Dire Flumph

Postby barna10 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:47 pm

Roland will investigate the rotting furniture before moving over to listen at the doorway to the East.
barna10
Hobgoblin

Postby RobJN » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:50 pm

barna10 wrote:Roland will investigate the rotting furniture before moving over to listen at the doorway to the East.

Roland doesn't see anything amidst the remains of the furniture, and except for the groaning of what is probably wind, he hears nothing alarming coming from the doorway to the east.
Rob
RobJN
Dire Flumph

Previous

Return to The Crystal Globe