The Karameikos PbP Act 1 Choices (IC thread)

All the forum's a stage, and all the men and women merely PCs. We make our posts, and play our parts.

Moderator: Chimpman

Re: The Karameikos PbP Act 1 Choices (IC thread)

Postby Dervish » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:18 pm

I am glad we were able to help you and if you are of the mind you could come with us and see where fate takes us
Life is alot more valuable when you are strapped to an altar
Dervish
Ogre

Postby hihama » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:57 pm

Bofar nods to Timon and continues eating his lunch.
hihama
Vesihiisi

Postby Sturm » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:40 pm

Act I - Choices
Scene V - Mirror Bay Inn, 3rd Day (Thaumont, 3rd 990 AC)

Timos stays for lunch, and soon also Fortunato arrives, Theosius and Tatjana shortly after, and Trark.
"I have spoken to Mikel at the Hightower - Fortunato says - the two men and the hobgoblins have not told anything, for now the guards have not discovered the identity of the escaped man or the wizard, but in a week the magistrates should decide the fate of the captured slavers. Probably in view of the gallows the two men will become more cooperative than they are now. To partially repay you of saving my daughter, I will pay food and lodging here at the inn for this week. After that, I'd like to offer you a job for the Vorloi. It will be mostly guard duty, with the occasional special mission as the recent one. That is valid mostly for Bofar, Lucius, Dim and maybe Gharis, as you are the older ones. Taradain, Mitri and Tiberius are a bit too young for that instead, so maybe an apprenticeship would be more appropriate, and I can help with that. I will also give you a house nearby in which you can live. But I let also Theosius and Tatjana speak for their offers".
"Indeed - Theosius say - the Torenescu are willing to offer the same, job and housing. We can understand if the thyatians among you prefer to be employed by the Vorloi, but the traladarans could choose to work with us instead. I cannot guarantee that Torenescu and Vorloi will always cooperate, but I hope they will not come to blows. In any case, you will not be requested to fight against your friends.
"And the last offer is mine - Tatjana says with a smile - join the Society. You already know our cause is to defend traladarans, and common people. Our side is the right one, you should be able to see that. We also pay better".
"I have no offer for you except my friendship - Trark smiles - if you are willing to risk the danger of being associate with an orc. Now let's eat something!"
Corina brings you the lunch.

(Before proceeding to Act II next monday and advancing to Thaumont 10th, we will play your personal errands and business in the character sheets. You should also decide what job you wish to accept. A steady job will give you stability, obviously, but you can also decide to decline them all).
Sturm
Black Dragon

Postby Sturm » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:03 pm

Act I - Choices
Scene V - Mirror Bay Inn, 3rd Day (Thaumont, 3rd 990 AC)

[Please remember that before we can proceed to Act II all of you should tell me if you accept a job from Vorloi (Fortunato), Torenescu (Theosius) or the Society (Tatjana), or else if some was written to you in the sheet, or none.
If a player doesn't say exlicitly he accepts a job, I will assume he did not accept any job!]
Sturm
Black Dragon

Postby Dervish » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:26 pm

"I have had an offer from a friend of my parents. and i have decided to take him up on it, I will be working with the city guard. Not sure what position i will start with but its better than nothing"
Life is alot more valuable when you are strapped to an altar
Dervish
Ogre

Postby agathokles » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:39 pm

Lucius will accept Fortunato's offer.
agathokles
Red Dragon

Postby RobJN » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:51 pm

"I will have to turn down your offers, as I have accepted an apprenticeship under one of the tanners at the marketplace. Perhaps another time," Mitri says.
Rob
Thorn's Chronicle: The Thread Index|Thorn's Chronicle Blog
My articles at the Vaults of Pandius; My W.O.I.N. adventure in ENWorld's EONS Patreon #56.
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | G+ | twitter
RobJN
Dire Flumph

Postby hihama » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:26 pm

Bofar accepts Vorloi's offer.
hihama
Vesihiisi

Postby Dartamian » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:29 am

I take Fortunato's offer for an apprenticeship and see what he can find for me. I befriend Trark and visit him often.
Dartamian
I'm an Ogre!
Dartamian
Ogre

Postby Sturm » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:45 pm

Act I - Choices
Scene VI - Mirror Bay Inn, 9th Day (Thaumont, 9th 990 AC)

Ok, then Lucius, Tiberius and Bofar accept Fortunato's offer.
Taradain will become an apprentice with the guards in Bricktop district.
Dim will work at a blacksmith in the Merchants district, and Mitri at a tanner.
Fortunato is happy and says he will arrange for a house where you can stay.
Dim can stay too in the house if he is willing to help the others from time to time, should they have to face a particular difficult mission.
Taradain and Mitri have their own accomodations, but should they need a job or a house, he is willing to help..

Theosius says he respects your decision, and tells you he'll let you know anyway should he manage to discover more about the slavers. Tomorrow the magistrate should decide their fate.

After 6 days, your a bit worried about Gharis' disappearance. Even Mitri hasn't heard from him. Timos and Trark are both willing to ask around the city about him...
Timos also insist to offer you food and drinks, or lunch, to thank you.

Tatjana is not happy. She scorns the thyatians, but tells Mitri and Dim that as traladarans they should accept her offer. She also says her Society will find the truth about Gharis, then she storms out.
Sturm
Black Dragon

Postby Sturm » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:43 pm

Any reply to the above can still be posted here, but now I will start another thread for Act 2 here:
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=14805&p=167541
Sturm
Black Dragon

Previous

Return to The Crystal Globe