[The Karameikos PbP] Character List

All the forum's a stage, and all the men and women merely PCs. We make our posts, and play our parts.

Moderator: Chimpman

[The Karameikos PbP] Character List

Postby Dartamian » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:12 pm

Something I needed to do to help me keep the cast of characters straight, hope it helps out others. If I'm missing someone please let me know and I will add them (or if you just want more details on a specific character).

Threads/Sources included:
The Karameikos PbP Act 1 Choices (IC thread) viewtopic.php?f=65&t=14369
The Karameikos PbP Act 2 Specularum Burning (IC thread) viewtopic.php?f=65&t=14805#p167541
Dartamian's Player Character (Tiberius) Sheet
The Karameikos PbP Act 3 New Roads (IC thread) viewtopic.php?f=65&t=15445

At this time I'm not including the following thread as my character is not participating in it and I am making an effort not to meta-game. I'm open to add characters from this thread if there is a call for it.
The Karameikos PbP Road to Highforge (IC thread) viewtopic.php?f=65&t=15082#p170192

PCs (User Name) In order of appearance
Taradain Scheilliar (Dervish) - Mixed Thyatian/Traladaran Rogue? a waif standing 4'5" her skin a very light olive and her hair a long reddish blond tied in braid snaking down one shoulder. Her eyes hazel eyes never seem to stop moving
Bofar (hihama) - a short muscular dwarf. He has a red hair and also some faint red growth in his upper lip. He is a dressed in non-descript brown clothes and have something bounded hanging from his belt.
Gharis (Havard) - Traladaran Cleric. a tall, broad shouldered young man with a mane of deep red hair. His muscular body is covered with scars from torture and lashes of the whip (retired and now a NPC)
Mitri (RobJN) - Darine.
Lucius (agathokles) - Thyatian. a wiry, dark-haired and olive-skinned boy
Tiberius (Dartamian) - Thyatian Fighter. A young olive-skinned 'man' with brown hair. Does not speak or understand Traladaran but learning under Trark's tutelage.
Dim (Cedric) - Traladaran Wizard. a tall, muscular traladaran from Marilenev. Years at the forge have built him with an unusual strength, for a wannabe wizard. Black hair and black eyes, lacking good social skills

NPCs in order of appearance
Lady Magda Marilenev - Noblewoman leading the opening procession
Fortunato Vorloi - Nobleman. He is a man slightly over 40 years old, with black hair and a short well trimmed beard. He has just a few gray hairs. Vorloi are an ancient family which lived in Traladara many centuries ago, but we were exiled to Thyatis after a civil war. We returned 20 years ago as we are distantly related to Duke Stefan, who has, through us, a legitimate claim to the traladaran throne. We and all the supporters of the new Duchy have many enemies, who would like to see this land fall into a bitter civil war between thyatians and traladarans. - Sponsor of some of the party. Prisoner of the slavers.
Corina Ptolemisus - owner of the Mirror Bay Inn
Theosius- He is grey haired, around 50, well dressed, with a scar on his cheek. I work for the Torenescu family. As you may know, the Torenescu are the greatest traladaran family in Specularum. We care for the traladaran cause, but we also have sworn fealty to Duke Stefan 20 years ago, and we plan to keep our word, on our honor. I'm half thyatian myself, as you can guess from my name. - Offered the party a job at Mirror Bay Inn
Tatjana - a veritable beauty with flaming red hair and striking green eyes. She could be just a bit older than some of you, and clearly has a profusion of charm and intelligence. Represents the Veiled Society and pushes Traladarans to rise against the Duke. Prisoner of the slavers.
Trark - Orc Cleric of Koryis. Prisoner of the slavers.
Marius- Fortunato's man. Broke open wall to enter tunnels. Prisoner of the slavers.
Lucia Vorloi - Fortunato's daughter. a pretty girl who could be 15 years old or even younger
Turano - Traladaran friend of Tatjana. A black haired and robust man. Prisoner of the slavers.
Mikel - Sergeant of the Phorsis Guard. A friendly faced man with brown hair and eyes in his thirties
Timos- Captured wizard freed by party in tunnels. Young, with a few days short beard, a torn brown robe and wounds on his chest, as if he was tortured.
Marcus Coralos - Thyatian ship captain that brought Gharis to Specularum.
Thowrogh - Half-orc searching for Gharis.
Gavril - Traladaran rescued from slavers.
Sorcha - Mitri's cousin, has The Sight.
Nero - One of Fortunato's men. Prisoner of the slavers. Dead, body found in grave in Fluvius.
Constantinus - Guard captain commander of the Hightower.
Sergeant Aelius - Thyatian fanatic that arrested group for actions against guards in the riots. Turano slits his throat.
Harlan - Traladaran rescued from slavers.
Sergej - Vorloi guard.
Christoph Torenescu - Head of the Torenescu clan, about 40 years old.
Aleksander - Son of Christoph Torenescu, about 16 years old. Tall and pale dark haired boy.
Sinmion Torenescu - Cousin of Christoph Torenescu, about 45 years old.
Stephanos Torensecu - Cousin of Chrisoph Torenescu, about 16 to 18 years old. A dangerous man to cross.
Baron Phillip Vorloi - Lucia's uncle and Fortunato's brother.
Claudia - Tiberius' younger sister.
Alexandria - Tiberius' mother.
Flavia - Tiberius' sister.
Irene - Tiberius' sister.
Claudius - Tiberius' younger brother.
Arius - Tiberius' father. Allied with the slavers.
Larius - Member of The Thorns, adventurer in Vorloi's service. Thief.
Alexius - Member of The Thorns, adventurer in Vorloi's service. Wizard.
Kleon - Member of The Thorns, adventurer in Vorloi's service. Cleric of Halav.
Marcellus - Member of The Thorns, adventurer in Vorloi's service. Warrior.
Marcus - Member of The Thorns, adventurer in Vorloi's service. Warrior.
Adrjan - Member of The Towers, adventurer in Torenescu's service. Warrior.
Irina - Member of The Towers, adventurer in Torenescu's service. Wizardress.
Kelys - Member of The Towers, adventurer in Torenescu's service. Male halfling thief.
Anton - Member of The Towers, adventurer in Torenescu's service. Cleric of Petra.
Darko - Member of The Towers, adventurer in Torenescu's service. Thief.

Locations
Mirror Bay Inn - Where Fortunato first gathers party and they head into the tunnels. Owned by Corina.
Hightower - City Guard building on the Bay.
Blue Water Mead Hall - Tavern block from Mirror Bay Inn.
Adventurer's House? - Provided by Fortunato for Lucius, Tiberius, Bofar, and Dim. Three floors with four beds and access to the tunnels through the cellar.
Black Octoups - Slaver ship.
Fluvius - Home village of Tiberius. Slaver base.
Stefania - Vorloi ship.
Ivanovitch - Tornescu ship.
Last edited by Dartamian on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dartamian
I'm an Ogre!
Dartamian
Ogre

Re: [The Karameikos PbP] Character List

Postby Dartamian » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:46 pm

Done with Act 1. Please let me know if I missed anything important. Will try to tackle Act 2 to as time permits.
Dartamian
I'm an Ogre!
Dartamian
Ogre

Postby Sturm » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:19 pm

Great work and very useful! Thanks for it!
It seems quite complete to me but I'll let you know if I find something missing.

Nero is another of Fortunato's men, but I believe he was firstly named in act II indeed.
There are also the three slavers you encountered at the end of Act I, but they were not named...
Sturm
Black Dragon

Postby Dartamian » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:55 am

Hopefully I'll get back to this over the weekend.
Dartamian
I'm an Ogre!
Dartamian
Ogre

Postby Dartamian » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:43 pm

Updated for NPCs in Act 2 Specularum Burning thread and from Tiberius' character sheet. Updated sources.
Dartamian
I'm an Ogre!
Dartamian
Ogre

Postby Sturm » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:53 pm

Great work, to complete the above.
Arius is the name of Tiberius' father.

The adventuring group of Larius the thief, sponsored by the Vorloi, is called The Thorns. Other members are Alexius (a wizard) Kleon (a cleric of Halav), Marcellus (a warrior), Marcus (another warrior).
You also met briefly another adventuring group sponsored by the Torenescu, who call themselves The Towers. Members are Adrjan (a warrior), Irina (a wizardess), Kelys (a male halfling thief), Anton (a cleric of Petra), Darko (another thief). Often they also guard Aleksander and Stephanos Torenescu.
Sturm
Black Dragon

Postby Dartamian » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:58 pm

Sturm wrote:Great work, to complete the above.
Arius is the name of Tiberius' father.

The adventuring group of Larius the thief, sponsored by the Vorloi, is called The Thorns. Other members are Alexius (a wizard) Kleon (a cleric of Halav), Marcellus (a warrior), Marcus (another warrior).
You also met briefly another adventuring group sponsored by the Torenescu, who call themselves The Towers. Members are Adrjan (a warrior), Irina (a wizardess), Kelys (a male halfling thief), Anton (a cleric of Petra), Darko (another thief). Often they also guard Aleksander and Stephanos Torenescu.

Thanks Sturm, updated original post.
Dartamian
I'm an Ogre!
Dartamian
Ogre

Postby Dartamian » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:59 pm

If anyone else in the Karameikos PbP wants to add any characters or any details post them and I will gladly add them to the original post as time allows.
Dartamian
I'm an Ogre!
Dartamian
Ogre

Postby Cedric » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Very useful compilation, Dartamian!!
Cedric
Gnoll

Postby Sturm » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:43 pm

More people:

Lieutenant Marcus, second in command at the Hightower after Captain Constantinus.
Sergeant Reuben, the third sergeant of the Hightower, after Aelius (killed by Turano) and Mikel.
Yuri, a common guard of the Hightower who befriended Bofar

Nero was found dead in Fluvius.
Marius was left on the Black Octopus, charmed by its captain.
Turano died in the fight against the Black Octopus.

Noteworthy enemies:
Five identified slavers.
- A red haired man, wounded by Tatjana, released, captured again, freed by the attack on the Hightower.
- A brown haired man, in the company of the above, also released, captured again, then freed by the attack.
- Another man, presumed cleric or wizard, captured but then freed by the attack.
- Another man, presumed warrior, in the company of the above, captured but then freed by the attack.
- A dark haired and tall man, escaped during your first confrontation with the slavers, later captured Taradain the first time and a second time when she tried to escape, not seen since.

And a mysterious leader of the slavers, maybe a wizard? Identity and appearance unknown.

The fine dressed man, captain of the Black Octopus, was able to charm Fortunato and Trark, apparently commanded undead, maybe a necromancer. Given name to dock authorities, Caius Andronikos.
Sturm
Black Dragon

Postby Sturm » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:15 am

Other Girls Taradain met while captive on The Black Octopus:
Carla (a thief), was sold to slavery by a rival thief, escaped on The Stefania
Adriana (an adventuress) was captured while exploring Specularum's Undercity with two friends. She doesn't know what has been of them, she thinks she saw at least one on The Black Octopus, but he did not manage to escape. She escaped on The Stefania
Mila (a farmer) kidnapped in the Market in Specularum. She escaped on The Stefania
Irina (a prostitute) did not escape, probably still in the Black Octopus.
Sturm
Black Dragon

Return to The Crystal Globe