Fleshfeast 2016

All the forum's a stage, and all the men and women merely PCs. We make our posts, and play our parts.

Moderator: Chimpman

Fleshfeast 2016

Postby Angel Tarragon » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:05 am

Anyone interested in a zombie-apocalypse game starting in October? System is open to discussion; I'm partial to D20 Modern (there is an online SRD), but I'm also willing to give All Flesh Must Be Eaten a go...I'll need to invest in the rules for the latter but I'd still be interested in giving it a go.
Angel R. Tarragon (aka A.R.T.)
Blog / DeviantArt / Facebook / Google+ / Letterboxd / Twitter / YouTube / See More
Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Re: Fleshfeast 2016

Postby RobJN » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:38 am

Angel Tarragon wrote:Anyone interested in a zombie-apocalypse game starting in October? System is open to discussion; I'm partial to D20 Modern (there is an online SRD), but I'm also willing to give All Flesh Must Be Eaten a go...I'll need to invest in the rules for the latter but I'd still be interested in giving it a go.

Back in the day, I adapted Resident Evil over to Alternity, and ran the stepson through Raccoon City, conglomerating the maps from RE:2, 3 and Zero. The basic outline scenario was along the lines of the Mercenaries mini-game: Live long enough to get to the extraction point at the park. Picking up other survivors along the way was a bonus. Included a side-quest through the RC Hospital as Claire, to snag an antidote after his hero was poisoned by one of the mutated experimental creatures.

I've often wondered how the dynamic of Resident Evil would change if it got a multiplayer mode....
Rob
Thorn's Chronicle: The Thread Index|Thorn's Chronicle Blog
My articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | G+ | twitter
RobJN
Dire Flumph

Postby Angel Tarragon » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:15 am

RobJN wrote:Back in the day, I adapted Resident Evil over to Alternity, and ran the stepson through Raccoon City, conglomerating the maps from RE:2, 3 and Zero. The basic outline scenario was along the lines of the Mercenaries mini-game: Live long enough to get to the extraction point at the park. Picking up other survivors along the way was a bonus. Included a side-quest through the RC Hospital as Claire, to snag an antidote after his hero was poisoned by one of the mutated experimental creatures.
Is that a vote for Alternity?
Blog / DeviantArt / Facebook / Google+ / Letterboxd / Twitter / YouTube / See More
Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Postby RobJN » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:53 am

:) Yeah
Rob
Thorn's Chronicle: The Thread Index|Thorn's Chronicle Blog
My articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | G+ | twitter
RobJN
Dire Flumph

Postby Angel Tarragon » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:40 pm

RobJN wrote: :) Yeah
Cool! Anyone else interested in this?
Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Return to The Crystal Globe