The Karameikos PbP New Heroes and Villains (IC thread)

All the forum's a stage, and all the men and women merely PCs. We make our posts, and play our parts.

Moderator: Chimpman

Re: The Karameikos PbP New Heroes and Villains (IC thread)

Postby agathokles » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:27 pm

Lucius is in favor of joining forces with Retameron. These people are the more professional types needed to addess the demiplane issue, while the volunteers help hound Skarda's minions.
agathokles
Red Dragon

Postby Dervish » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:35 pm

I would prefer to stay with my companions i will go where they go
Life is alot more valuable when you are strapped to an altar
Dervish
Ogre

Postby hihama » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:21 pm

I think we should join with Retameron, he seems to be more experienced than any of us...
hihama
Vesihiisi

Postby Sturm » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:27 pm

North of Eveskyr (Highforge)
Scene XXI - 2 years later (Buhrlen, Felmont, Summer, 28th day, 992 AC)

"I am honored by your trust and I hope to be worth of it - Retameron says - we will certainly need magic to help us, but it still be extremely risky to confront Skarda in his own lair, so I encourage you to buy any weapon or magical aid you may need and find. If you need funds, I could be able to obtain some for you, but probably Eveskyr will do it if you ask. Gila will also certainly desire to accompany us, and she will have useful magic too".

Take a look at your equipment/money and decide if you want to buy something or ask for the help of the people/family you know in Eveskyr.
About the proclamation I posted yesterday in the main forum (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18476) we'll see if someone else wants to partecipate, anyway you can also do point 3 (playing strategically an individual/group searching for clues) if you are interested in doing so. Let me know.
Sturm
Black Dragon

Postby hihama » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:06 pm

Bofar checks his armor and other equipments to ensure that they are in a perfect condition. He also checks if he can find anyone who could sell a few healing potions to him.
hihama
Vesihiisi

Postby Sturm » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:27 am

North of Eveskyr (Highforge)
Scene XXI - 2 years later (Buhrlen, Felmont, Summer, 28th day, 992 AC)

Kesh can provide more healing potions to all of you. (I have updated to 5 potion in Bofar's, Lucius' and Taradain's sheets).
Gila also tell you and Retameron she can obtain powerful cloaking magic to make you all invisible, should the need arise, and other "tricks" she will reveal later. She has also repaired Gabriel.
The group will then be composed of you three, Gila, Gabriel, Karto, Kesh, Retameron, Halia, Cardia and Sam.
The Chaotic Crusaders of the Cruth Mountains and other volunteers will do some scouting first. You will travel to the areas where some consistent rumour is found only when there is something substantial to investigate.

(I will now pause the game for about a week as I need to focus a bit on Threshold issue #17. In the meantime post freely if you want to discuss something with the others, the NPCs or search for some equipment. I will be able to reply to specific questions).
Sturm
Black Dragon

Postby Sturm » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:15 pm

Sturm
Black Dragon

Previous

Return to The Crystal Globe