The Karameikos PbP Rescue mission (IC thread)

All the forum's a stage, and all the men and women merely PCs. We make our posts, and play our parts.

Moderator: Chimpman

Re: The Karameikos PbP Rescue mission (IC thread)

Postby Sturm » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:10 pm

North of Eveskyr (Highforge)
Scene VI - 2 years later (Buhrlen, Felmont, Summer, 13th day, 992 AC)

Bofar tries to stop the wizard, but before he manages to reach him, he simply disappear from the web which was containing him. Bofar is for a little while stuck to the fibers, but quickly frees himself.
Karto soon gather all the ropes he can find to tie down the guards and the driver of the wagon, all of them unconscious or blocked by some spells. When he has done this, he proceed to awaken all the others.
Lucius Dim and the others awaken, surprised to find themselves still alive. Lucius is relieved to see Bofar standing and Oliver gone. If the wizard has escaped, he could be able to explain his friends they should not oppose him.
"An illusion!" Agnja says, realizing Oliver's flames were not real.
Bonth is wounded, so Kesh heals him immediately.
Agnja and Muck retrieve Gabriel, but the construct is not moving, and Agnja fears it may be seriously damaged.
"That wizard is dangerous and could return - Blago says - we should go away before he does!"
"We will have to move immediately, in case he will return - Karto says - but I am in charge until Bonth awaken. Bofar, you should look after Lucius. Prisoners and construct on the wagon. Those with infravision will lead the wagon in the night, toward the Sanctuary as planned!"
Blago scowls, but stay silent.
Sturm
Black Dragon

Postby hihama » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:17 pm

Bofar goes to check Lucius. Are you well, my friend, did I hit you too hard? You were under some spell of the wizard, after all.
hihama
Vesihiisi

Postby agathokles » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:47 pm

What are you talking of? Why did you hit me? I was just trying to protect Oliver! He's definitely a friendly sort, a good Thyatian, born and bred. As you can see, he didn't kill us, even though we attacked him first.
agathokles
Red Dragon

Postby hihama » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:52 pm

No my friend, you still are under his influence. Think about it, he was most likely member of the Iron Ring and the only reason he did not kill us was because they were going to sell us as slaves. Maybe not you but us others.
hihama
Vesihiisi

Postby Sturm » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:33 pm

Scene VI - 2 years later (Buhrlen, Felmont, Summer, 13-14th day, 992 AC)

You get moving during the night as Karto ordered, to avoid any possible return of the wizard.
Lucius is confused by Bofar's words, but he remains calm and goes with the others.
You sleep very little, in turns, in the little space under the driver's seat of the wagon. Before dawn, Karto allows you a bit more rest.
Agnja, Blago and Dim discuss how to better interrogate the prisoners with charm spells, but they will have to rest too before doing that.
After Lucius has one hour of sleep, he awakens feeling better, his mind clear.
He now realizes Oliver the wizard charmed him, and he was indeed convinced to treat him as a friend by his magic!
Sturm
Black Dragon

Postby Sturm » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:16 pm

Scene VI - 2 years later (Buhrlen, Felmont, Summer, 14th day, 992 AC)

"Do not be ashamed Lucius - Agnja says to the young Thyatian - my friend Muck the goblin will stay under my spell for a week at least. It gives credit to your mental strenght that Oliver's charme lasted a day only on you!"
You walk for the rest of the morning, until by midday you hear someone approaching. Karto orders to all to prepare for anything, but you soon are able to see two human scouts on ponies, one with the white and red of Kelvin, the other with the yellow and green of Penhaligon.
Karto explains who you are and you are soon lead to meet with Desmond Kelvin, Arteris and Kaerin Penhaligon, Fain Flinn, and reunite with Dorn, Elwyn, Petrus and Arkan who are already with the armies.

And now you are reunited with Dorn and the armies, so you can reply in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=17459&p=195398#p195398
Sturm
Black Dragon

Previous

Return to The Crystal Globe