The Karameikos PbP, Searching for Skarda (IC thread)

All the forum's a stage, and all the men and women merely PCs. We make our posts, and play our parts.
Sturm
Green Dragon

Re: The Karameikos PbP, Searching for Skarda (IC thread)

Post by Sturm » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:48 pm

Eveskyr
Scene XII - Hralen, Thaumont, Early Spring, 13th day, 993 AC

The winter has been quiet and cold, with just a few creatures to fight in the hills and nothing more. Once you receive the clues about the mirror and Skarda however Bonth gathers all of you who are still available for missions, meaning himself, Kesh, Gila, Karto, Milo and Talla, Lucius and Bofar. Taradain has decided to stay quiet in Eveskyr for now (unless the player returns).
"We have now all these clues worth pursuing but no mean to know, for now, where they will lead or how dangerous they could be. I think we should try to follow them all, and this means dividing ourselves and eventually searching for more companions or allies. Lucius and Bofar, the clue about the Mirror comes from the normally reclusive Siswa elves. Do you want to go alone or do you prefer to have Kesh also with you? Do you think you need to recruit more people? I would like to go with Gila and Karto to Kelvin and the Moor, and Milo and Talla could go to Specularum. Both the Krondsfield and the Penhaligon clue would be in your path, are you willing to look at them too? Or I could search for other volunteers in Eveskyr. The Elven Guard official could be useful for you to speak with the Siswa elves, if you are able to find him. Obviously if you find a situation which could be too dangerous, you should ask for help. Gila will provide a mean to do that. Still, understanding when something is too much for you is not always easy.."

(Lucius and Bofar have gained a level and are now at level 4. HP, AC, Thac0 and Saving Throws will improve and you can also choose ONE more ability, combat maneuver, language, weapon specialization or feat. Let me know which one and I will update your sheets)
Further notes in the OOC thread: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=14327&p=209014#p209014

hihama
Vesihiisi

Post by hihama » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:34 pm

If we are go to see the siswa elves, we will need some help to deal with them. Preferably some elf to go with us. My contacts with the elves are so scarce that I hardly know how to speak with them. Besides I am, after all, a dwarf...

agathokles
Red Dragon

Post by agathokles » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:27 pm

It would be definitely useful to have an Elf contact. Maybe we can prevail upon the help of some of the Karameikan nobles -- Baron Kelvin must have some contact with the Elves, at least. Kesh's help will be welcome, too.

Sturm
Green Dragon

Post by Sturm » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:48 am

Eveskyr
Scene XII - Hralen, Thaumont, Early Spring, 13th day, 993 AC

"We have some elves also here in Eveskyr, so I will ask one of them to go with you. And Kesh too. On your way stop in Krondsfield and Penhaligon, report about the informations and the problems they have. Try to solve them only if you are confident you will be able to. Gila will give your group a scroll of communication, you will write a report in it once a day and will be able to receive a reply the next day. It is settled? You can depart the day after tomorrow, if you are ready", Bonth says.

(I will start a new thread for this new trip if you have no further questions for Bonth. Also write what you want as additional ability/language/maneuver/weapon/feat or else for Level 4).

agathokles
Red Dragon

Post by agathokles » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:13 pm

(For Lucius, I was thinking of some kind of Stealth/Sneak ability; I'll let you decide how you prefer to handle it)

Sturm
Green Dragon

Post by Sturm » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:38 am

Eveskyr
Scene XII - Hralen, Thaumont, Early Spring, 14th day, 993 AC

(Updated the sheets. Given to Bofar a Craft (gems) ability learned from the family, unless he ask for something else).

The 15th day of Thaumont you are ready to go to Krondsfield, your first stop. Along with Kesh, the day before you are introduced to Bellithiel, a female elf who is also the niece of Savillia, the most famous elf ranger of Eveskyr and a personality in the Ranger House, whom you have already met several times.
"Nice to meet you - Bellithiel says - I've heard of you and see you around and I've been in several patrols but now it's the first time we have a chance to work together. I'm a good archer and can do some wizardy, so I'll just stay back if that is fine for you".

(You can speak to her in this thread, then I'll start another tomorrow for your next adventure!)

hihama
Vesihiisi

Post by hihama » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:21 pm

Sturm wrote:Eveskyr
Scene XII - Hralen, Thaumont, Early Spring, 14th day, 993 AC

(Updated the sheets. Given to Bofar a Craft (gems) ability learned from the family, unless he ask for something else).
OOC: Yep, I asked for a survival skill in OOC-thread. Apparently you missed that.

Sturm
Green Dragon

Post by Sturm » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:08 pm

Right, I did not see that post, changed in the sheet accordingly.

agathokles
Red Dragon

Post by agathokles » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:14 pm

Lucius greets the Elf, introducing himself as "just a swordsman", then goes on with the business at hand.

Sturm
Green Dragon

Post by Sturm » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:08 pm

You can still post here if you have anything else to ask Bellithiel, then the game goes on here:
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=19354#p209385

Return to “The Crystal Globe”