The Karameikos PbP, The Mistery of the Mirror (IC thread)

All the forum's a stage, and all the men and women merely PCs. We make our posts, and play our parts.
agathokles
Red Dragon

Re: The Karameikos PbP, The Mistery of the Mirror (IC thread)

Post by agathokles » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:10 pm

Based on the information we have, both the Seer and Skarda have one mirror and one eye. That means Skarda will try to get another eye. He might try a direct attack on the Seer, or to steal the eye that is lost in the Swamp after we retrieve it -- assuming we manage to do so. We cannot assume our actions will go unnoticed, in any case -- as they didn't in the past. As to these Shadow Elves, that their patron Immortal is not entropic is good to know, but that doesn't make him or his followers benevolent -- Bellithiel at least doesn't think so. The final mirror is another unknown variable. There's not much we can do, unfortunately, unless we can bring with us in the swamp a magician able to teleport back to the Seer, and at the same time ensure that the Seer's place is sufficiently defended to thwart an attack by Skarda.

Sturm
Blue Dragon

Post by Sturm » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:22 pm

Kelvin
Scene XXXVIII - Hralen, Thaumont, Early Spring, 26-27th day, 993 AC

"That is indeed a very good suggestion - Arteris says - I will stress out to the Seer they need to increase their defense. The power Skarda wield should not be underestimated, as we well know, unfortunately. Also if they could send us a cleric of Zirchev powerful enough, he certainly could return immediately to the Lake once we find the Orb. Now we just have to wait for the arrival of Retameron".
Editor of Threshold, the Mystara Magazine: http://pandius.com/thrs_mag.html

Sturm
Blue Dragon

Post by Sturm » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:07 pm

Kelvin
Scene XXXIX - Hralen, Thaumont, Early Spring, 27-28th day, 993 AC

Retameron arrives later in the day with Halia, Cardia and Sam. All are happy to see you, but Retameron is eager to hear the tale of what you have learnt and your last encounter with Skarda.
"I cannot believe you almost got him and I wasn't there - he says - but this expedition to the swamp is promising, if we finally find a way to pinpoint his location we will be able to ambush him. Happy to be together in a new adventure again. Tomorrow we will leave for Luln!"
By the evening another message from the Seer arrives, a cleric of Zirchev will be sent from Specularum to accompany you.
The next day you are back on the horses. You take no mules because that would slow the group, but you will buy more provisions in Luln. Beside you two, Bellithiel, Kesh and Taran there are also Retameron, Halia, Cardia, Sam, Arteris Penhaligon, Fain Flinn, Sharrlaya and Keio, Desmond Kelvin with Dorus, Ludovico, Nicola and Sara, the Knights of the Griffon who already joined you at the Hill and Guido's Fort. A formidable group of 18 experienced people, to whom it will be added also a cleric of Zirchev and a swamp guide, to be hired in Luln.
Lord Kelvin senior comes to salute you and wish you good luck.
"This wizard Skarda has committed unnumerable atrocities against Karameikos, our friends and families. I do not need to stress out how much we want him dead. You are many and have survived many dangers already. I trust you will work and fight together to succeeed and return. Men and women who have worked together and fulfilled their duties have made and will made this nation great. Good luck!"
The Lord then clasps the arm of his son, in the traditional Thyatian salute between men. Elena Kelvin also comes out to embrace her son and wish you luck. Then you leave Kelvin through the Kelvin bridge and south to Krakatos on the Duke's Road.
"We will have to pass the night in Midwood, a human town where I have acquantainces - Desmond says - before it today we pass the region the Callarii elves call the Midplain, a light forest full of free horses. Apparently free, this are the famous Callarii horses, and the elves watch them closely".
"This is normally a safe region. The Elvenguard trains here, north there is Rifflian and Kelvin, elves west and east. Just some werecreature or mischevous fairy sometimes. And undead", Taran says.

agathokles
Red Dragon

Post by agathokles » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:44 pm

Seems we're back in the saddle grins Lucius, winking at Bofar.

hihama
Vesihiisi

Post by hihama » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:29 pm

Safe region, only werecreatures, fairies and undeads...

Sturm
Blue Dragon

Post by Sturm » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:51 am

Kelvin - Midwood
Scene XXXX - Hralen, Thaumont, Early Spring, 28th day, 993 AC

"Yes, but rarely encountered", Taran winks.
During the day you see many droves of horses, and several elves on them. Some comes to greet Taran and Bellithiel, even if obviously most of them know Taran but not the female elf from Highforge.
"We will arrive in Midwood this evening, to my friend Nicodemus", Desmond says.
"I've heard bad things about him", Bellithiel says.
"That is Rastaban and his group, a complex story - Taran says - Rastaban is a Callarii elf who opposes the Elvenguard. We could call him the leader of a 'Traladaran party' among the Callarii. He accuses Nicodemus of having killed innocent Traladarans years ago and also his elf girlfriend, Mia. Nicodemus however maintains this is false, and Rastaban himself staged an ambush of Traladaran rebels against him, Mia and his friends while they were going to Halag, with the purpose of helping Traladarans against Von Hendriks. Nicodemus therefore says Rastaban instead is an ally of the Black Eagle".
"That seems preposterous as Rastaban is well known to have protected Traladaran innocents from predatory Thyatians soldiers and nobles", Bellithiel says.
"I trust Nicodemus. He has protected Thyatians and Traladarans alike in this region. Indeed he was one the first Thyatian I heard lamenting Von Hendriks' actions, years ago. Now even my father thinks Von Hendriks is going nuts, or has some devious plan we do not know yet", Desmond says.
"Truth often comes in many hues - Arteris says - I am still incredulous about the recent rumours on Von Hendriks. When I was a child, he had a good reputation for bringing order in the lawless west, defeating humanoids and brigands. But his recent attacks against the Five Shires are hardly justified."
"It was already quite clear 15 years ago when he assassinated Markovitch, and more so 5 years ago, when he attacked Luln. Sascia Markovitch is not going to welcome you much, since your fathers supported Von Hendriks in asking for her removal. You were blind, and you will pay a price for this", Bellithiel says harshly.
Arteris and Desmond are a bit shocked by the words of the elf, and do not reply, silencing their followers who were going to lash out at Bellithiel. The female elf just moves her horse a little ahead.
"She is right, you know - Retameron says - I've been to Luln and you will see what she means. Von Hendriks is up to no good, and I think he is going full rebellious soon. The western humanoids are not really been defeated, and many suspect he pays them for his purposes. The Westron road is dangerous".
"You have also to understand Bellithiel's parents settled in Highforge after the Thyatian invasion of 900 AC because they were wanted for murder of Thyatian soldiers. It seems they did it in reaction to abuses against the Traladaran population. Rastaban is suspected of the same", Taran says.
"Still we can trust Nicodemus as loyal to the Duke, but there is no need to tell him details about our mission", Desmond says.

agathokles
Red Dragon

Post by agathokles » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:47 pm

Lucius watches the conversation without saying a word

Sturm
Blue Dragon

Post by Sturm » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:50 pm

Midwood
Scene XXXXI - Hralen, Thaumont, Early Spring, 28th day, 993 AC

Nicodemus in Midwood is happy to see Desmond, Taran and Retameron, who he has met before, and salutes everyone else. His cottage is a little away from the centre of the village. He is a man of about fifty years, with a grey beard and nearly bald on top. His eyes are piercing bright blue under his bushy eyebrows, and he wears a long brown robe with a dark green vest over it. He comes outside with a baby in his arms, wrapped in a blue blanket.
"You would not believe this baby's story. I think it is better I tell it to someone else beyond my little village, just in case you will find a crater one day, instead of it" - Nicodemus say, inviting you inside. He introduces you to Alexandra, another woman of about 50 years, her skin tanned. "She is Alexandra and believe it or not, just a friend who is helping me and not the mother, I will explain later. Alexandra is kind enough she will arrange for food for everyone of you, and will arrange for sleeping quarters here or at the inn".
Alexandra salutes you all and leaves, while Nicodemus offer you some tea while he tell his story. In his living room, an owl quietly watches you all.
"A young wizard named Valeria was the mother of this little boy. She was from Halag, and his father was a wizard too, one in the service of Von Hendriks. She died for some sort of curse, punished because she decided to leave him, and I was unable to save her. It seems the father did not know she was pregnant, that's why she left. She did not want her son to become evil as his father. As some in this room already know, I've dedicated part of my life to oppose Von Hendriks. I am convinced he is the power abetting the Iron Ring, more so, his court wizard, Lucius Pamphilion, is the one who promotes the activities of the Iron Ring in Karameikos. Valeria arrived here already sick and delirious. She keep repeating she had escaped one named Bargle, her master and father of the boy. I do not know if Bargle is a nickname for Pamphilion or one of his lackeys, never heard the name before. Either way, I hope he never discover I have his son, but I wanted you to know. In case something unfortunate happens to me, you may suspect who is to blame".
"I know of Pamphilion and the ugly rumours about him - Retameron says - but so far I have been unable to understand who is the leader of the Iron Ring. There was a thief named Lamacus who apparently died more than 10 years ago in unclear circumstances. There is Skarda. Entropic Immortals, I do not know for certain".
"The female cleric of Orcus we captured denied her church or Skarda are the leaders of the Iron Ring. She said other Entropic Immortals lead it", Arteris says.
"Von Hendriks has always adamantly denied he has anything to do with the Iron Ring. He has beheaded men accused of belonging to it and lamented some villages of his barony has been attacked by the Ring too. He has also accused Hin pirates of being behind it", Taran says.
"It's all a curtain of smoke. Pamphilion could not be the leader, but he certainly supports the Ring, and this means Von Hendriks is behind him - Nicodemus says - the attack near Halag were staged, or Von Hendriks used them to attack innocent Traladarans, more probably".
"Still we have no proof enough to accuse a Baron of the Grand Duchy, and cousin of the Duke. Do you think Skarda could be an ally of Von Hendriks?", Desmond says.
"Unlikely. I think they are cooperating somehow, and the Iron Ring is the link between them, but probably Von Hendriks wants the magic Skarda has, and Skarda would like to have the power Von Hendriks has. They are both waiting for the right chance to betray one another", Nicodemus says.

(Map: http://pandius.com/karameikos-3_2m_draft.png.
This is the first time ever you hear the name "Bargle". No one in the room reacts to it, as they never heard it before. Pamphilion is instead a known name, relatively).
Last edited by Sturm on Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

hihama
Vesihiisi

Post by hihama » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:58 pm

There's too many wizards involved in this Bofar whispers to Lucius.

agathokles
Red Dragon

Post by agathokles » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:46 pm

You read my mind...

Sturm
Blue Dragon

Post by Sturm » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:29 am

Midwood - Krakatos
Scene XXXXII - Hralen, Thaumont, Spring, 28th day, Flaurmont 1st day, 993 AC

"Von Hendriks would be obliged by custom and honour to help us, should we ask him", Arteris says.
"He made a show with my father about doing his best to find my mother, when she was kidnapped", Desmond says.
"And with my father too", Arteris says.
"Not with mine, maybe because my mother is Traladaran, - Retameron says, smiling - do not delude yourselves on Von Hendriks' goodwill. Even if he is not currently cooperating with Skarda, he is not our friend. Now he rarely leaves Halag, but should he, it would be better to ambush and kill him".
"That would be treason against the Duchy!", Desmond says.
"One day soon, when you will find a Von Hendriks army at your gates, you will regret not having ambushed and killed him before!", Retameron says.
"He would not dare", Arteris says.
"Wait to hear Sascia Markovitch speak", Retameron says.
"I understand the Duke and many Thyatian nobles loathe to think one of them may be on the side of evil, but really all the clues do not cast a good light on the Black Eagle, believe me", Nicodemus says.
Arteris and Desmond, still perplexed, are not fully convinced but seem willing to consider the matter. They agree anyway it is too dangerous to ask for Von Hendriks' help, so it is decided to try to appeal to Lady Sascia in Luln.
Later Alexandra returns with some people from the village, bringing food. For the night, Arteris, Desmond and Retameron are hosted at Nicodemus' house, with Fain Flinn and Halia, who refuse to leave their side. You and the others sleep at the local inn.
The morning after is Flaurmont 1st, weather is good and you quickly cover the 20 miles to the ruins of Krakatos in half a day, passing through heavily farmed lands, mostly belonging to Traladaran noble families.
Near Krakatos as promised by the Seer, a man is waiting for you, dressed in a brown and green robe, with green eyes and brown hair, a short beard.
"I am Alexei, priest of Zirchev. I see the cream of Thyatian nobility is here. I help you only because Skarda is mostly an enemy of Traladarans and the artifact you seek is sacred for our Church. Thyatian bandits have attacked this region several time, and one has to wonder on which payroll they were", the cleric says.
"That is outrageous, my father is known to have always fought bandits of any origin!", Desmond says
"So did mine!", Arteris says.
"Please, we are on the same side. Skarda is an enemy of all the people of goodwill who live in the Duchy. I am half Traladaran, and I can assure you neither Kelvin, nor Penhaligon nor Vorloi nor Halaran have ever paid bandits against Traladaran civilians. I cannot say the same for Von Hendriks and Skarda, who surely have done it", Retameron says.
The priest nods grudgingly. "The Eastron road is not safe, even for a large group as ours. Better be prepared. But tonight we can sleep in a caravanserai just past Specularum which is a safe area. Tomorrow, anything goes".
Retameron nods, and the priest join your group.

agathokles
Red Dragon

Post by agathokles » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:26 am

Are we all on the same side, really? whispers Lucius to Bofar, Because it doesn't show that much.

hihama
Vesihiisi

Post by hihama » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:32 am

You humans are a quarrelsome bunch of people Bofar whispers back.

agathokles
Red Dragon

Post by agathokles » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:58 pm

Lucius just grins.

Sturm
Blue Dragon

Post by Sturm » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:10 am

Krakatos - Westron road
Scene XXXXII - Hwyrlen, Flaurmont 1st-2nd day, 993 AC

As Alexei said, there is a big carvanserai north of Specularum at the beginning of the Westron road where you can stop for the night. The place, called The Duke's Luck, is quite busy but you find some rooms to rest. The travellers are mostly traders and all are heavily armed and numerous. Taran speaks with some soldiers from Radlebb keep, who confirm they travel the road daily, as brigands and humanoids are quite common in the region.
The next day you depart early, the goal is to reach a town named Sisak almost midway to Luln. You pass several small towns and villages, and all are clearly fortified, with palizades and barricades, and there are almost no isolated farms. The scenery is quite different from what you saw in the road between Kelvin and Specularum, where villages are normally not fortified.
In early morning you pass a town called Walerian, feud of an important Thyatian family. Arteris and Desmond know the lord, but decide not to stop, or else he would surely invite them to stay. After midday you encounter Forge, a community founded by some dwarves and former soldiers of Radlebb. The town has sentries, who advise you to join another caravan, for better protection.
The caravan belongs to a Luln trader named Yuri Vasilich, which has four carriages defended by him, a son, two drivers and eight guards.
The nobles among you do not identify themselves and he does not recognize them. Taran speaks to him saying you are adventurers hired by the Elvenguard and directed to Luln.
"I say, we need all the possible help, believe me. Humanoids and bandits are thick on the road and around Luln, and that's because Von Hendriks pays them, we all know it. He wants our town and only the bravey of Lady Sascia has saved us so far, and the Duke should kiss her feet for her loyalty. Rebels in the west say she should proclaim independence, for the help we get from the capital. I mean, the Radlebb soldiers do what they can, but the Radlebb tribes are strong. Lady Sascia really worked miracles. The monster killed the good Lord Mirko with treachery when she was only 6, and at 16, five years ago, she saved her mother and Luln when the minions of evil tried to kidnap the Lady and take Luln. And then the humanoids almost took the town, and she saved us again! And the Queen and Baron Kelvin wanted her punished! Fools who believe the monster's lies, or maybe secretly in league with him. Sorry for my bluntness, but that's the truth", the merchant says to Taran, Alexei and Bellithiel.
Desmond and Arteris, a bit behind, remain silent. Alexei smiles.
In the afternoon, the sky becomes grey and from the woods all around the road a fog begin to rise, in a tract which does not have villages.
"Uh Uh, that is not good", Yuri says.
All the guards become alert and raise their shields, and you all do the same.
Suddendly from the south side of the road a volley of arrows fly in your direction! Bofar is hit in the right leg, the white arrow passes the armour and embed itself in his thigh, provoking a terrible pain and making hard for him to walk. He feel the blood running down to his foot.
Cardia and Arteris are hit too, but only scratched. Sharrlaya is hit in the chest, but manages to rise, even if clearly in pain. Nicola, the Order of the Griffon wizard is hit hard too, but somehow still standing. Ludovico, the Order of the Griffon thief, is wounded too in an arm. One of Yuri's drivers falls down, and 2 guards are wounded too.
Yuri orders all to retreat north behing the carriages, but Desmond only says to kneel behind the shields, waiting for the enemy to appear.
And the enemy soon appear, at least ten white figures begin to move from the woods toward you among the fog.
Immediately flashes of magic come from Halia and Cardia, bringing down two of the figures.
But Alexei suddendly cries "No, they are undead!", then his holy symbol shines, and the 8 remaining figures fall down too.
Another volley of arrows flies in your direction,
Taran is hit and wounded in an arm. Kesh too is scratched. Another arrow flies near the right hand of Lucius and cuts it, but fortunately does not hit him fully. Another arrow hits Alexei in a foot while he tries to get cover. Another narrowly miss Retameron. Sam is hit badly on the shoulder, and cries in pain. Arteris is hit again, but causing just another small wound. Sara, the cleric, is scratched too.
Yuri's son is hit fully, and falls down. The merchant cries in despair and goes to him, trying to make him drink a potion.
The other driver falls down too, as two more of Yuri's guards.
"That's enough!, let's go get them!" Arteris says, charging toward the woods.
She is strangely slow however, and Bofar and Lucius too feel a bit dizzy. The arrows had some sort of poison!
Anyway you manage to resist the effects, but not all. Cardia falls down, as does Ludovico and one of the guards.
Alexei and Sara stay behind for the fallen, but say to you to go.
Desmond, Fain Flinn, Keio, 2 guards, Dorus, Retameron and Halia, Taran, Kesh and Bellithiel follow Arteris. Sam, Sharrlaya and Nicola, despite their wounds, do the same walking a little behind. Bofar feels as he can barely walk, so he is not sure he will be able to reach the woods with a wounded leg.

hihama
Vesihiisi

Post by hihama » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:34 pm

Bofar digs up a potion of healing from his backpack and drinks it.

agathokles
Red Dragon

Post by agathokles » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:43 pm

Lucius tries to shake off the dizziness, and follows the others, remaining by Bofar's side while the dwarf drinks his potion so as not to leave him alone.

Sturm
Blue Dragon

Post by Sturm » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:10 am

Westron road
Scene XXXXIII - Hwyrlen, Flaurmont 2nd day, 993 AC

Bofar takes the potion and immediately feels better, then you both follow the others into the woods. Soon you see all are fighting against orcs and goblins with bodies and armors painted in white. Arteris is hit by an orc and soon passes out. Fain Flinn rushes to her but he is hit too, and falls. Desmond wound his enemy, but is too busy to help. Keio hits his enemy and is hit back, but somehow resist the effect of poison.
The two guards of Alexei are fighting goblins too, while Retameron is only lightly wounded, but enough to fall on his knees too. Halia, seeing the situation, casts a spell, immediately putting five down to sleep. Taran and Bellithiel creates vines for the ground, imprisoning another orc and a goblin. Lucius and Bofar arrive too. The Thyatian warrior tries to hit a goblin, but the creatures avoid the blow and scratches him with a knife. Lucius now feels sick, and cannot stand anymore. He falls down, with the goblin ready to hit him.
Bofar in the meantime has found an orc warrior on his path. He avoids the orc's blow and hit him squarely in the chest, felling him in a pool of blood.
Kesh cast some magic too, blocking an orc who was overcoming Sam and the goblin who felled Lucius.
Sharrlaya too was falling down, but Nicola blocks with another spell her opponent and another goblin who was charging him.
The six remaining orcs and goblins, seeing they are now outnumbered and scared by the display of magic, soon run away.
Kesh tries to help Arteris, Fain Flinn, Retameron, Sam, Sharrlaya and Lucius.
"It will take some time to regain mastery of your muscles", he says. Lucius is awake, but still cannot stand on his legs.
While Desmond, Dorus, Keio, the two guards, Halia, Taran, Bellithiel, Nicola and Bofar stand around Kesh and those affected by the poison, you hear noises of battle coming from the road.
"Damn another group is attacking the carriages! - Desmond says - Keio and humans with me, Bofar and elves, stay with Kesh here!"

hihama
Vesihiisi

Post by hihama » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:17 pm

Bofar just nods and continues to watch surroundings in case of any attack. I just hope that they do not have more bowyers there.

agathokles
Red Dragon

Post by agathokles » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:24 pm

Lucius just tries to prop himself sitting against a tree.

Sturm
Blue Dragon

Post by Sturm » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:11 pm

Westron road
Scene XXXXIII - Hwyrlen, Flaurmont 2nd day, 993 AC

"White Deaths, orcs and goblin. Nasty beings. We will have to take them prisoners to Radlebb and maybe interrogate one", Taran says.
"Will not that expose us to retailation?", Bellithiel asks.
"Could be, but in this case we will use the prisoners to bargain", Taran answers.
After a while, Desmond and Keio return.
"Three more orcs were attacking the carriages, but Sara blocked one and the others ran away when we arrived. Let's take the prisoners and go", Desmond says.
Soon Lucius begins to feel better. Only the orc Bofar hit is dead, the rest is tied and made walk behind the carriages. Yurii's son is barely alive, but Kesh is healing him.
"We would be dead or enslaved without you. Recently it seems the White Deaths are keen on taking slaves. They sell them to Von Hendriks, sure", Yuri says.

agathokles
Red Dragon

Post by agathokles » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:04 pm

Lucius stands up and shakes his limbs. That was a nasty trick -- do you think we could replicate it? he says to Kesh and Bofar.

Sturm
Blue Dragon

Post by Sturm » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:16 pm

Westron road to Sisak
Scene XXXXIV - Hwyrlen, Flaurmont 2nd day, 993 AC

"You mean the poison used by the White Deaths? - Kesh says - I could try to study it and interrogate a prisoner. It seems a paralyzing poison, but it depends on the origin from which they obtain it".
You continue to Sisak, a village on the road where you arrive by evening. It seems there is some agitation, as a large number of people, all armed are gathered in the center around another caravan, and other men are looking to the southern forest on the wooden fortification which surrounds the village. At the center of the crowd there is a well dressed man with several men at arms.

(Map: http://pandius.com/karameikos-3_2m_draft.png)

Sturm
Blue Dragon

Post by Sturm » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:57 pm

Westron road, Sisak
Scene XXXXIV - Hwyrlen, Flaurmont evening of 2nd day, 993 AC

Taran goes to speak to the people gathered and learns the inhabitants thinks the White Deaths are about to attack Sisak with a sizable force during the night. They are asking Lord Mavrov, which has a castle to the north, to bring more men here to defend the village. They also think a wizard who recently moved in the area is coordinating the humanoids on behalf of the Black Eagle.
"I have told them we have captured some prisoners and they could maybe be useful as hostages, -Taran says - but we should not be involved in this".
"Still if the White Deaths attack during the night, we can hardly avoid it", Retameron says.
"We could continue to the next village, even if it could be dangerous to travel by dark", Alexei says.
"It would be dishonourable to leave this village in danger if we can help", Arteris says.
"They are just Traladarans", Alexei says mockingly.
"Despite what you may think, the House of Kelvin and the House of Penhaligon are not wicked and will not leave peasants of any ethnic origin to humanoids. You want to believe we are as you describe Von Hendriks but, even if he is as you say, we are not, - Desmond says - Moreso, if this wizard really exist we should capture and interrogate him. If Von Hendriks is really doing such awful things, he will have to answer to the Duke".
"Fine for me, so should we help defend the village or go directly into the woods to capture this wizard? I suggest the second option", Retameron says.

hihama
Vesihiisi

Post by hihama » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:42 pm

Let's go after this wizard.

Return to “The Crystal Globe”