Sarûnia & Starfinder

Blast the doors of fantasy wide open! Angel Tarragon's homebrew world.

Moderator: Angel Tarragon

Sarûnia & Starfinder

Postby Giant Space Hamster » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:50 pm

Please be sure to read this post.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
This account is only used for forum administration. For general contact, please use my personal user account.
Junior admin at The Piazza. My moderator voice is green.
Giant Space Hamster
Initiate

Re: Shelved but not forgotten

Postby Angel Tarragon » Sun May 15, 2016 6:22 pm

I am re-opening up this sub-forum so that I can resume work on tidying things up in here as well continuing development sporadically. I think I need to get a tighter focus on the setting as it became a kitchen sink for all of my campaign setting ideas. The base theme of civilization v. wilderness will remain. What I think is the most likely course of direction is to make Sarunia the western fantasy world I have envisioned, as it suits the base theme.
Angel R. Tarragon (aka A.R.T.)
Blog / DeviantArt / Facebook / Google+ / Letterboxd / Twitter / YouTube / See More
Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Re: Sarûnia & Starfinder

Postby Angel Tarragon » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:57 pm

With the announcement of Starfinder I have decided that Sarûnia will not be making any changes to the feel of the setting, so everything already developed will remain unchanged.

One of the plot elements that I had worked up on the development of the setting is based on the planetology of the solar system and in regards to the world of Sarûnia itself, being a part of the hidden lore of the world.
Angel R. Tarragon (aka A.R.T.)
Blog / DeviantArt / Facebook / Google+ / Letterboxd / Twitter / YouTube / See More
Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Return to Sarûnia