Merging titans?

150 years after the defeat of the Titans, the world remains scarred and untamed.
The Book-House: Find Scarred Lands products.
Caesar Slaad
Goblin

Merging titans?

Post by Caesar Slaad » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:53 pm

Hey all,

I thought I remember seeing something about the prospect of two titans returning to the land as a merged entity, possible in order to face the Slarecians. I thought this was a plotline suggested in an official product, but it might have been a fan thing. Does anyone remember anything like this in the setting material?

Cliffrice
Troll

Re: Merging titans?

Post by Cliffrice » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:58 pm

In serpent amphora mormo attempts to merge with denev. returning to life. The salrecians are attempting to revitalize mesos possibly with the aid of the arcane devourers though i dont think they are merging anything with anything else.

Caesar Slaad
Goblin

Post by Caesar Slaad » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:20 am

That might have been it; thanks.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:42 am

I never heard about this.

Would merged titans form a hive mind? Or would they turn into something like an ettin?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

haazeven
Gnoll

Post by haazeven » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:37 am

I'm not entirely sure (don't have the books right now), but wasn't Golthain "killed" by actually merging with Denev?
Scarred Lands Sanctuary - 5E resources for the Scarred Lands

Caesar Slaad
Goblin

Post by Caesar Slaad » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:20 pm

haazeven wrote:I'm not entirely sure (don't have the books right now), but wasn't Golthain "killed" by actually merging with Denev?
Yes
Golthain the Faceless, cruelly mutilated by his fellow titans, at first chose not to participate in the war, shunning both sides. Eventually persuaded to act as a spy against the Divine Alliance, he was finally captured by the gods and allowed to voluntarily merge with Denev, ending his pain-filled existence in the arms of the Earth Mother.

Return to “Scarred Lands”