Page 1 of 1

[Spelljammer] Scarred Space?

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:39 pm
by Tim Baker
I read the Dead Gods Trilogy, and short portions of it take place on the moon of the setting. This made me think of Spelljammer. I searched the forums and couldn't find the topic of Spelljammer in the a Scarred Lands setting.

Has anyone connected the Scarred Lands setting to Spelljammer? Do you call the crystal sphere Scarred Space? Do we know anything about it other than that it has a moon that has occupants?

Re: [Spelljammer] Scarred Space?

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:12 pm
by Big Mac
Tim Baker wrote:I read the Dead Gods Trilogy, and short portions of it take place on the moon of the setting. This made me think of Spelljammer. I searched the forums and couldn't find the topic of Spelljammer in the a Scarred Lands setting.
Wow!

I need to know more about this moon. I'll have to buy those three books.
Tim Baker wrote:Has anyone connected the Scarred Lands setting to Spelljammer? Do you call the crystal sphere Scarred Space? Do we know anything about it other than that it has a moon that has occupants?
I actually started up a topic, called Scarnspace: What do we know about it? in April 2015. Someone told me there, that there is a French Scarred Lands fan project, where they designed a fanon planetary system to surround Scarn.

You could use that, if you like.

Re: [Spelljammer] Scarred Space?

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:39 pm
by Tim Baker
Big Mac wrote:I actually started up a topic, called Scarnspace: What do we know about it? in April 2015. Someone told me there, that there is a French Scarred Lands fan project, where they designed a fanon planetary system to surround Scarn.
Nice find! That thread has far more information than I had, even without going to the French content. Thanks for sharing.