Beowulf Class Owner's Manual

"This is Free Trader Beowulf...Mayday..." "Hang in there, Beowulf. Help is on the way..."
The Book-House: Find Traveller products.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Beowulf Class Owner's Manual

Post by Big Mac » Mon May 01, 2017 10:53 pm

A Traveller fan, called Mark, has created a mock cover of a Beowulf Class Owner's Manual and put it on Google+. It looks really great! :cool:

I'm not sure if it works as an in-character document, but you might want to print it out and use it as the cover for your game notes.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Re: Beowulf Class Owner's Manual

Post by Angel Tarragon » Tue May 02, 2017 11:46 pm

Not the easiest image file to nab, I had to use print screen and crop that. Still, very cool. This may have some use in a future Starfinder game set in the Traveller universe that I run in the future.

Last edited by Angel Tarragon on Wed May 03, 2017 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Wed May 03, 2017 12:12 pm

Angel Tarragon wrote:Not the easiest image file to nab, I had to use print screen and crop that.
Strange. I had no problems with it. I've had to do screen grabs for other things, but not this.
Angel Tarragon wrote:Still, very cool. This may have some use in a future Starfinder game set in the Traveller universe that I run in the future.
If anyone prints Mark's artwork out and uses it as a game prop, I'd love to see a photo of it in use.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Post by Angel Tarragon » Wed May 03, 2017 6:25 pm

Big Mac wrote:If anyone prints Mark's artwork out and uses it as a game prop, I'd love to see a photo of it in use.
Duly noted. :D

Return to “Traveller”