Other Freeport Websites (& Free Downloads!)

Classic fantasy, swashbuckling pirates, and Lovecraftian horror. Welcome to the City of Adventure!

Re: Other Freeport Websites (& Free Downloads!)

Postby Big Mac » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:06 pm

David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Other Freeport Websites (& Free Downloads!)

Postby timemrick » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:22 am

It's been a while since I checked this thread, so I'll add some comments here and there.
Havard wrote:OFFICIAL WEBSITES

This link covers all the Ronin Round Tables that pertain to Freeport, including the "Heroes of Freeport" series that Big Mac noted, so we don't need to list each separately. (Anyone who wants a list of the RTT columns without scrolling through all the other old news on the GR site can check out the RRT page at my errata site.)
Havard wrote:FAN MATERIAL

These two links are still correct, but I just wanted to give a brief update to anyone who hasn't kept up with my "Winds of Freeport" thread elsewhere in this forum: Some of the material from my first two Freeport campaigns is now available online again. See the Past Lives page of the Winds site. That page also has a link to the BESM material that I devised when I was considering using that system for Winds. Finally, now that "Winds of Freeport" has come to a close (for now, at least), I've posted a lot of my GM notes to the site.
Havard wrote:FREE DOWNLOADS

Havard has given direct links for all the "Focus on Freeport" articles. Other Freeport files there that contain new content (rather than being exclusively previews) include:
Tim Emrick, Green Ronin Freebooter and Keeper of the Freeport Errata
Winds of Freeport: My Pathfinder Freeport campaign (2014-2016).
Time of the Tarrasque: My homebrew Pathfinder campaign (2017-).
Studded Plate: My blog about RPGs and LEGO.
Thastygliax's Vault: My other gaming pages.
timemrick
Hekatonkhieres

Previous

Return to Freeport