Return to Freeport

Classic fantasy, swashbuckling pirates, and Lovecraftian horror. Welcome to the City of Adventure!

Re: Return to Freeport

Postby timemrick » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:10 pm

Chris Pramas posted his annual New's Year message to the Green Ronin blog today, giving an overview of the company's plans for the first half of 2017. Here's the content specific to Freeport:
Chris Pramas wrote:Freeport and Pathfinder

Our big Pathfinder release this Spring is the Freeport Bestiary. The City of Adventure hasn’t had a monster book since Creatures of Freeport in 2004. The Freeport Bestiary brings together the setting’s many monsters and a bunch of new ones in a beautiful full color hardback. Meanwhile, the Return to Freeport adventure series continues. We’ve released three of these PDFs so far. The remaining three will follow over the next few months and then we’ll collect them all together for a printed book in June.

I may have shelved my Freeport campaign for the indefinite future, but I will still be collecting these books!
Tim Emrick, Green Ronin Freebooter and Keeper of the Freeport Errata
Winds of Freeport: My Pathfinder Freeport campaign (2014-2016).
Time of the Tarrasque: My homebrew Pathfinder campaign (2017-).
Studded Plate: My blog about RPGs and LEGO.
Thastygliax's Vault: My other gaming pages.
timemrick
Hekatonkhieres

Re: Return to Freeport

Postby timemrick » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:16 pm

The August 22 Ronin Roundtable blog post announced an updated release date of February 2018 for the print edition of the complete Return to Freeport adventure.

Chris Pramas has confirmed via social media that they still plan to release parts 4-6 as PDFs before then. Backers of the FCoA KS received Return to Freeport Part Four: The Freebooter's City today.

[Edit: I saw Part Four in the Green Ronin Online Store earlier today, but the page appears to have been removed. It should be available there very soon.]

[Edit 9/7: Here it is.]
Tim Emrick, Green Ronin Freebooter and Keeper of the Freeport Errata
Winds of Freeport: My Pathfinder Freeport campaign (2014-2016).
Time of the Tarrasque: My homebrew Pathfinder campaign (2017-).
Studded Plate: My blog about RPGs and LEGO.
Thastygliax's Vault: My other gaming pages.
timemrick
Hekatonkhieres

Previous

Return to Freeport