Pirate Plug-Ins

Classic fantasy, swashbuckling pirates, and Lovecraftian horror. Welcome to the City of Adventure! Hamunaptra, Naranjan and other World of Freeport subsettings can be discussed here.
Nate Christen
Troll

Pirate Plug-Ins

Post by Nate Christen » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:57 pm

Fellow Freeport Fans,

While planning for any upcoming Pathfinder Freeport campaign--which will hopefully start on Tuesday--I took another look at the scenario "Spices and Flesh" from Legendary Games. It's one of their Pirate Plug-Ins, intended for use with the Skull & Shackles adventure path from Paizo, but it seems to me to be an excellent scenario to use as a follow-up for "Fury in Freeport." Indeed, the whole line seems appropriate in theme, so I thought I'd mention it here.

http://www.makeyourgamelegendary.com/pr ... -plug-ins/

-Nate
Author of d20pirates.blogspot.com and talesfromtheedgeoftheempire.blogspot.com

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Pirate Plug-Ins

Post by Big Mac » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:56 pm

Nate Christen wrote:Indeed, the whole line seems appropriate in theme, so I thought I'd mention it here.
Is there anything that you think needs to be done to make the Pirate Plug-ins tie into official Freeport products?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Freeport”