Pirate Plug-Ins

Classic fantasy, swashbuckling pirates, and Lovecraftian horror. Welcome to the City of Adventure! Hamunaptra, Naranjan and other World of Freeport subsettings can be discussed here.

Pirate Plug-Ins

Postby Nate Christen » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:57 pm

Fellow Freeport Fans,

While planning for any upcoming Pathfinder Freeport campaign--which will hopefully start on Tuesday--I took another look at the scenario "Spices and Flesh" from Legendary Games. It's one of their Pirate Plug-Ins, intended for use with the Skull & Shackles adventure path from Paizo, but it seems to me to be an excellent scenario to use as a follow-up for "Fury in Freeport." Indeed, the whole line seems appropriate in theme, so I thought I'd mention it here.

http://www.makeyourgamelegendary.com/pr ... -plug-ins/

-Nate
Author of d20pirates.blogspot.com and talesfromtheedgeoftheempire.blogspot.com
Nate Christen
Troll

Re: Pirate Plug-Ins

Postby Big Mac » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:56 pm

Nate Christen wrote:Indeed, the whole line seems appropriate in theme, so I thought I'd mention it here.

Is there anything that you think needs to be done to make the Pirate Plug-ins tie into official Freeport products?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Return to Freeport