Freeport Maps Index

Classic fantasy, swashbuckling pirates, and Lovecraftian horror. Welcome to the City of Adventure! Hamunaptra, Naranjan and other World of Freeport subsettings can be discussed here.
Nate Christen
Troll

Freeport Maps Index

Post by Nate Christen » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:59 pm

Fellow Freeporters,

As I've been working on my current campaign, I've been digging up maps from adventures that I ran years ago. In the interest of making all of these locations more readily available for future use, I decided to compile an index of where they can be found.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pfeoox4i7sb0a ... x.pdf?dl=0

If you see any mistakes or omissions, please let me know.

Thanks!

-Nate
Author of d20pirates.blogspot.com and talesfromtheedgeoftheempire.blogspot.com

Nate Christen
Troll

Re: Freeport Maps Index

Post by Nate Christen » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:23 pm

I should add, by the way, that I did not include locations beyond the Prime Material Plane, such as the demi-plane on which the Islands of the Damned are located, or from Hell.

-Nate
Author of d20pirates.blogspot.com and talesfromtheedgeoftheempire.blogspot.com

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Freeport Maps Index

Post by Big Mac » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:28 am

Nate Christen wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:59 pm
As I've been working on my current campaign, I've been digging up maps from adventures that I ran years ago. In the interest of making all of these locations more readily available for future use, I decided to compile an index of where they can be found.
I didn't notice this before. Thanks for making this. I've had it added to the Other Freeport Websites (& Free Downloads!) sticky, to make it easier for people to find.
Nate Christen wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:23 pm
I should add, by the way, that I did not include locations beyond the Prime Material Plane, such as the demi-plane on which the Islands of the Damned are located, or from Hell.
Are there any maps of those non-Material Plane locations?

Is there a list of them anywhere?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Freeport”