[Hamunaptra] Exile (free adventure)

Classic fantasy, swashbuckling pirates, and Lovecraftian horror. Welcome to the City of Adventure! Hamunaptra, Naranjan and other World of Freeport subsettings can be discussed here.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

[Hamunaptra] Exile (free adventure)

Post by Big Mac » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:10 pm

I just stumbled onto a free Hamunaptra adventure that Green Ronin have put up on their website.

It looks like the doorway page that used to link to this has gone, so I'll post a direct link to the Exile PDF. Here is the blurb from the start of the PDF (for anyone who doesn't want to download it right away):
Exile: Introduction wrote:Exile is an Egyptian Adventures: Hamunaptra adventure designed for four to six 1st-level characters (PCs). You can adapt it with a little effort to accommodate parties with more or less characters, or for PCs of a higher level. Throughout this adventure, each scene, where appropriate, includes scaling information to modify the adventure as needed. Finally, though designed as an introductory adventure to the world of Khemti, with some adaptation, you could use this adventure in nearly any settin
As well as rebooting this to work with another Egyptian-style setting, I also think that this adventure could be used as a standalone one-shot adventure for anyone running a Freeport campaign, who is considering buying the Hamunaptra boxed set. If you played with this, and it went well, you could grab a few Eqyptian freebies online and use those, while waiting for the boxed set to arrive.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

timemrick
Hekatonkhieres

Re: [Hamunaptra] Exile (free adventure)

Post by timemrick » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:17 pm

Big Mac wrote:It looks like the doorway page that used to link to this has gone, so I'll post a direct link to the Exile PDF.
Green Ronin changed domains for their free downloads site a few years ago; the current URL is http://freeronin.com. That page has lists of files divided into categories based on RPG system. "Exile" is under "Blue Rose, True20, d20, Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying, Freeport, and more."
Tim Emrick, Green Ronin Freebooter and Keeper of the Freeport Errata
Time of the Tarrasque: My homebrew Pathfinder campaign (2017-).
Studded Plate: My blog about RPGs and LEGO.
Thastygliax's Vault: My other gaming pages.

RichGreen
Bugbear

Post by RichGreen » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:17 am

I had no idea this existed - thanks!

I've got Hamunaptra and am planning on using stuff from it in my occasional Al-Qadim/Parsantium/Southlands mash-up game which kicked off with Cat & Mouse from Kobold Press.

This could come in very handy :)

Cheers

Rich

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:03 pm

RichGreen wrote:I had no idea this existed - thanks!
Me neither.
RichGreen wrote:I've got Hamunaptra and am planning on using stuff from it in my occasional Al-Qadim/Parsantium/Southlands mash-up game which kicked off with Cat & Mouse from Kobold Press.

This could come in very handy :)
If you make any fanon content designed to work with Exile or Hamunaptra in general, I'd love to see it. :)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Havard
Dragon Turtle

Post by Havard » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:03 am

Thanks for sharing!

I really like Hamunaptra, but I had completely missed this adventure. There is a nice little reference to Freeport in there as it mentions the Serpent's Teeth Isles.

This looks like a fun quick adventure that goes wel with the Hamunaptra setting.

-Havard

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

Yaztromo
The Real Nowhere Man

Post by Yaztromo » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:45 am

What I like is that it can be dropped in as a stand alone adventure in several different settings.
I'm the Real Nowhere Man, sitting in my Nowhere Land,
making all my Nowhere plans for Nobody.

Return to “Freeport”