[Freeport] Talk Like a Pirate Sale

Classic fantasy, swashbuckling pirates, and Lovecraftian horror. Welcome to the City of Adventure! Hamunaptra, Naranjan and other World of Freeport subsettings can be discussed here.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

[Freeport] Talk Like a Pirate Sale

Post by Havard » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:11 pm

Green Ronin Publishing wrote:In honor of Talk Like a Pirate Day (this Sunday; yaaarrrr!), all of our Freeport PDFs are 20% off at RPGNow
http://www.rpgnow.com/rpg_pirate.php?ma ... ers_id=536

Too bad I have all of the Freeport Stuff... :oops:

Havard
Last edited by Havard on Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: [Freeport] Talk Like a Pirate Sale

Post by Big Mac » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:04 pm

Havard wrote:
Green Ronin Publishing wrote:In honor of Talk Like a Pirate Day (this Sunday; yaaarrrr!), all of our Freeport PDFs are 20% off at RPGNow
http://www.rpgnow.com/rpg_pirate.php?ma ... ers_id=536

Too bad I have all of the Freeport Stuff... :oops:
Too bad they don't have a sale on the printed stuff.

But Yarr! Avast ye Paizo downloaders!

David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

dulsi
Storm Giant

Post by dulsi » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:08 am

They also have a bunch of treasure chests on the site for free material. I don't think I've found them all but they have some interesting stuff.
Dennis Payne -- Identical Games
Support Roon's Raccoon Sprintladder on Lego Ideas.
ImageImage

BlackBat242
Dire Haggis
Location: by the saline water - formerly in the Grand Valley of the Rivers

Post by BlackBat242 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:31 am

Too bad I don't have any money.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
"I have a catapult. Give me your money or I will hurl a large rock at your head".

"Buffy, Blade... its up to you now." George Takei

The only time a Vampire should sparkle is right before they explode

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:32 pm

dulsi wrote:They also have a bunch of treasure chests on the site for free material. I don't think I've found them all but they have some interesting stuff.
Got links to any of the pages where you saw the free stuff? :twisted:
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.

dulsi
Storm Giant

Post by dulsi » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:00 am

Big Mac wrote:Got links to any of the pages where you saw the free stuff? :twisted:
Nope. The ones I found are probably the easy ones. Main page, Troubleshooting, FAQ, Contact Us, Wishlist, Orders I've made, Products I've purchased with download links, etc. Besides I think it is more fun if you have to look. I will say Obsidian Twilight campaign setting is one of the free books. That makes it worth it IMHO. Granted when I tried to look at it my wife was looking at the screen and decided she was interested in seeing it so I lost control of my laptop.
Dennis Payne -- Identical Games
Support Roon's Raccoon Sprintladder on Lego Ideas.
ImageImage

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:34 am

dulsi wrote:
Big Mac wrote:Got links to any of the pages where you saw the free stuff? :twisted:
Nope. The ones I found are probably the easy ones. Main page, Troubleshooting, FAQ, Contact Us, Wishlist, Orders I've made, Products I've purchased with download links, etc. Besides I think it is more fun if you have to look. I will say Obsidian Twilight campaign setting is one of the free books. That makes it worth it IMHO. Granted when I tried to look at it my wife was looking at the screen and decided she was interested in seeing it so I lost control of my laptop.
I've found most of those now. It seems like all the "generic pages" (i.e. non-product pages) are the ones that have treasure chests. Don't forget to try the three alternative sites (Wargaming, Comics and Fiction) as I found one there. :cool:

EDIT: The "Top 100" links on the right side of the page also have one.

Dave L
Storm Giant

Post by Dave L » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:17 am

Big Mac wrote:
dulsi wrote:
I've found most of those now. It seems like all the "generic pages" (i.e. non-product pages) are the ones that have treasure chests. Don't forget to try the three alternative sites (Wargaming, Comics and Fiction) as I found one there. :cool:

EDIT: The "Top 100" links on the right side of the page also have one.
Woah - freebies! Thanks for the tip, I got some decent stuff - it took me a while to find Obsidian Twilight though. I'm glad you said it was there, it made me click on everything. :)

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Dave L wrote:Woah - freebies! Thanks for the tip, I got some decent stuff - it took me a while to find Obsidian Twilight though. I'm glad you said it was there, it made me click on everything. :)
I tried to cheat by right clicking on the treasure chest to find the name of the file and then search the local domain for that image! :twisted:

But their webmaster was smarter than I was! :lol:

Dave L
Storm Giant

Post by Dave L » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:47 pm

Big Mac wrote:
Dave L wrote:Woah - freebies! Thanks for the tip, I got some decent stuff - it took me a while to find Obsidian Twilight though. I'm glad you said it was there, it made me click on everything. :)
I tried to cheat by right clicking on the treasure chest to find the name of the file and then search the local domain for that image! :twisted:

It comes to something when we try to cheat to get free stuff - do you think we might be counted as addicts? :D

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Dave L wrote:
Big Mac wrote:I tried to cheat by right clicking on the treasure chest to find the name of the file and then search the local domain for that image! :twisted:

It comes to something when we try to cheat to get free stuff - do you think we might be counted as addicts? :D
Addicts? Naw. Just varmints! :P

Azaghal
Green Dragon

Post by Azaghal » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:57 am

Yarrgghhhh! I MISSED THIS!! :(
Sean "Azaghal" Pennington

Dave L
Storm Giant

Post by Dave L » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:10 am

Azaghal wrote:Yarrgghhhh! I MISSED THIS!! :(
You have mail.

Dave L
Storm Giant

Post by Dave L » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:11 pm

Actually, I just checked and it seems this promotion is still running.

Azaghal
Green Dragon

Post by Azaghal » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:18 am

Dave L wrote:Actually, I just checked and it seems this promotion is still running.
Thanks for checking Dave, I didn`t see any treasure chests yesterday but I just glanced.
Sean "Azaghal" Pennington

Return to “Freeport”