Chris Pramas running Al-Qadim with Fantasy AGE

Arabian Adventures in Zakhara, the Land of Fate.
The Book-House: Find Al-Qadim products.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Chris Pramas running Al-Qadim with Fantasy AGE

Post by Big Mac » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:43 pm

Chris Pramas said on Twitter that he is reviving his old RPG group and has decided to run an Al-Qadim game. But he is running the game with Fantasy AGE rules:
Chris Pramas on Twitter wrote:We are trying to revive our old RPG group and after a discussion last week, an idea I hadn't expected (early 90s D&D setting Al-Qadim) proved most popular. I decided to run it with Fantasy AGE though.

I didn't want to run AD&D and if I'm going to spend time converting things, I'd rather do it for my own game than 5E. Many of the old kits convert easily enough to FAGE specializations.

An Al-Qadim Corsair is just the Pirate specialization, a Rawun is a Bard, etc. Other things will require more work, so I'll be designing things like a Sha'ir specialization and a Sand arcana. We'll see how it goes!
Has anyone here thought about playing Al-Qadim with Fantasy AGE rules?

Would you like to see Chris Pramas post his game diaries or maybe put out some sort of Arabian AGE book?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Re: Chris Pramas running Al-Qadim with Fantasy AGE

Post by Tim Baker » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:40 am

I'd be interested in an Arabian-themed Fantasy AGE sourcebook.

thorr-kan
Ogre

Re: Chris Pramas running Al-Qadim with Fantasy AGE

Post by thorr-kan » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:45 pm

Doesn't want to run AD&D? Doesn't want to run AD&D?! The FIEND!

Nah, I'd really be interested in an Arabian AGE book.

Return to “Al-Qadim”