Al-Qadim Archetypes: Scimitars Against the Dark

Arabian Adventures in Zakhara, the Land of Fate.
The Book-House: Find Al-Qadim products.
Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Al-Qadim Archetypes: Scimitars Against the Dark

Post by Tim Baker » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:50 pm

Has anyone purchased Al-Qadim Archetypes: Scimitars Against the Dark on the DM's Guild? The price is certainly reasonable, but I don't run a 5e game, so I'm looking more for expanded Al-Qadim fluff, rather than crunch.
Image My Google+ RPG-related posts. | Image Escalation! fanzine for 13th Age.

quickleaf
Goblin

Re: Al-Qadim Archetypes: Scimitars Against the Dark

Post by quickleaf » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:05 pm

Tim Baker wrote:Has anyone purchased Al-Qadim Archetypes: Scimitars Against the Dark on the DM's Guild? The price is certainly reasonable, but I don't run a 5e game, so I'm looking more for expanded Al-Qadim fluff, rather than crunch.
Hey Tim, I did purchase Jeremy's product. It a well-conceived conversion of Wolfgang Baur's old Dragon article, with a spread of new subclasses and some very flavorful monsters. I appreciated Jeremy's design so much I dropped him a line to collaborate. Though I will say it's mostly crunch, flavorful evocative crunch, but that's the focus.

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Re: Al-Qadim Archetypes: Scimitars Against the Dark

Post by Tim Baker » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:47 pm

quickleaf wrote:
Tim Baker wrote:Has anyone purchased Al-Qadim Archetypes: Scimitars Against the Dark on the DM's Guild? The price is certainly reasonable, but I don't run a 5e game, so I'm looking more for expanded Al-Qadim fluff, rather than crunch.
Hey Tim, I did purchase Jeremy's product. It a well-conceived conversion of Wolfgang Baur's old Dragon article, with a spread of new subclasses and some very flavorful monsters. I appreciated Jeremy's design so much I dropped him a line to collaborate. Though I will say it's mostly crunch, flavorful evocative crunch, but that's the focus.
Thank you for that information. It's super helpful. I went ahead and purchased this (you can't beat the price), and will check it out.
Image My Google+ RPG-related posts. | Image Escalation! fanzine for 13th Age.

Return to “Al-Qadim”