[Hellfrost] Bundle of Holding does Land of Fire

Arabian Adventures in Zakhara, the Land of Fate.
The Book-House: Find Al-Qadim products.

[Hellfrost] Bundle of Holding does Land of Fire

Postby Big Mac » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:39 pm

Bundle of Holding is doing a Land of Fire bundle (which lasts for the next 10 days).

Bundle of Holding wrote:The SAVAGE WORLDS tabletop roleplaying setting from TRIPLE ACE GAMES

Land of Fire

EVERYTHING YOU NEED for an Arabian Nights fantasy campaign in Al-Shirkuh

Starter Collection - $11.95

• Hellfrost: Land of Fire
  • Curse of the Sand Lord
  • Tour 1: Desert Lands
  • Tour 2: Edges of Civilization
  • Hellfrost Player's Guide
  • Hellfrost Bestiary

Bonus Collection ($21.41)

• Tales from the Sands
  • Tour 3: Civilized Lands
  • Tour 4: Wastelands
  • Tour 5: The Old Lands
  • Tour 6: The Cities

Adventurer! The Followers of Suleiman bring you the Land of Fire Bundle, featuring the Arabian fantasy roleplaying setting from Triple Ace Games for Pinnacle Entertainment's Savage Worlds tabletop roleplaying game. A companion to our September 2015 Hellfrost Bundle, Land of Fire opens a new frontier on Hellfrost's world of Rassilon. The hot desert realm of Al-Shirkuh is filled with cities of splendor, loud with bazaars of the bizarre -- deserts dotted with oases and nomad tribes -- old civilizations swallowed by time. Now the deserts spread farther and faster, and many ghosts, figurative and literal, stalk the sands.

This offer, one of the largest collections we've ever presented, gives you everything you need for a complete campaign in Al-Shirkuh. For just US$11.95 you get all thirteen titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $82) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:

• Hellfrost: Land of Fire (retail price $17.50): Al-Shirkuh is changing, and the desert grows. Jinn, fire giants, undead, and more raid with impunity, as the people look for heroes. This core setting book includes five races, 12 gods, new rules for surviving the burning sands, and a detailed overview of this complete setting for the Savage Worlds system.
  • Curse of the Sand Lord (retail $7): In this introductory adventure an ancient evil awakens by a caravan track near the Pillars of Suleiman. Includes eight pre-made characters.
  • Tour 1: Desert Lands (retail $15): Six short Land of Fire Realm Guides, each exploring a desert of Al-Shirkuh -- the Great Northern and Great Southern Deserts, the Salt Basin, the Empty Zone, the Great Dune Sea, and the Mirrorsands. Each guide includes NPCs, locations, and more.
    Tour 2: Edges of Civilization (retail $7.50): Three Realm Guides explore the outposts and inhabitants of the frontier -- the Bedu, the Southern Oceans, and the Grazelands.
    As a convenience to our customers we also include the Hellfrost Player's Guide (retail $15) and the Hellfrost Bestiary (retail $20), both required for Land of Fire and both previously presented in our September 2015 Hellfrost Bundle.

And if you pay more than the threshold price of $21.41, you'll level up and also get our entire Bonus Collection of sixteen more titles (retail value $72):

• Tales from the Sands (retail $11): A scenario pack with adventures about a Golden Queen, a Burning Crown, a cult of Giaour, and the last voyage of Sinbad.
  • Tour 3: Civilized Lands (retail $27.50): Three large Realm Guides detailing great kingdoms -- the Al-Wazir Sultanate, the Caliphate of Al-Shirkuh, and the Free City Emirates.
  • Tour 4: Wastelands (retail $10.50): Four more Realm Guides explore parts of Al-Shirkuh no sane person would visit -- the undead Hekata, the Heart of Fire, the Plains of Ash, and the Salt Marsh.
  • Tour 5: The Old Lands (retail $18): Long ago, Al-Shirkuh was ruled by monstrous races. They were defeated, but those who wander here soon realize the Jinn, Scorpionmen, Medusae, and Snakemen are not quite gone. The ancient Kingdom of the Sphinxes survives -- but it hurtles toward calamitous change.
  • NEW! Tour 6 - The Cities (retail $5): Three more Realm Guides visit centers of trade, piracy, and -- uh -- monkeys.

Has anyone on The Piazza got any of this Land of Fire stuff?

Is it any good for raiding for an Al-Qadim game?
Last edited by Big Mac on Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: [Hellfrost] Bundle of Holding does Land of Fire

Postby Allen Varney » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:54 pm

Link: Land of Fire Bundle of Holding

The Land of Fire line uses Savage Worlds. But this offer includes nearly two dozen Realm Guides, from 3 to 80 pages each, with lots of system-neutral setting material that would fit well in Al-Qadim, especially as islands in the Golden Voyages campaign.
-- Allen Varney
Twitter: AllenVarney | http://www.allenvarney.com | http://bundleofholding.com
Allen Varney
Bugbear

Postby Tim Baker » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:11 am

Big Mac wrote:Has anyone on The Piazza got any of this Land of Fire stuff?

While I've yet to go through all the content, there's a ton of flavorful stuff, from setting material to adventures.
Image My Google+ RPG-related posts. | Image Escalation! fanzine for 13th Age.
Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Postby Big Mac » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:07 am

Allen Varney wrote:Link: Land of Fire Bundle of Holding

Thanks. That was actually supposed to be in the top post. I've fixed it now.

Allen Varney wrote:The Land of Fire line uses Savage Worlds. But this offer includes nearly two dozen Realm Guides, from 3 to 80 pages each, with lots of system-neutral setting material that would fit well in Al-Qadim, especially as islands in the Golden Voyages campaign.

It sounds like the Land of Fire might well be as detailed as Al-Qadim is.
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Postby Big Mac » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:08 am

Tim Baker wrote:
Big Mac wrote:Has anyone on The Piazza got any of this Land of Fire stuff?

While I've yet to go through all the content, there's a ton of flavorful stuff, from setting material to adventures.

Do you use the Land of Fire campaign setting? How do you think it compares to Al-Qadim?
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Postby Tim Baker » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:48 am

Big Mac wrote:Do you use the Land of Fire campaign setting? How do you think it compares to Al-Qadim?

I haven't had a chance to read through all the content yet, and haven't used the setting. I've used it's "northern cousin" setting, Hellfrost, and it's a detailed, well thought-out setting that's familiar yet has twists on common tropes, so that it's also different. Based on preliminary reading (skimming really), Land of Fire looks like it will offer a similar experience.

I've run Al-Qadim adventures before, and love the setting. I hope this can be incorporated into future games (I suspect my players will be happy to pull their characters out of retirement for some new adventures).
Image My Google+ RPG-related posts. | Image Escalation! fanzine for 13th Age.
Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Return to Al-Qadim