Bundle of Holding wrote:The SAVAGE WORLDS tabletop roleplaying setting from TRIPLE ACE GAMES
Land of Fire
EVERYTHING YOU NEED for an Arabian Nights fantasy campaign in Al-Shirkuh
Starter Collection - $11.95
- Hellfrost: Land of Fire
- Curse of the Sand Lord
- Tour 1: Desert Lands
- Tour 2: Edges of Civilization
- Hellfrost Player's Guide
- Hellfrost Bestiary
Bonus Collection ($21.41)
- Tales from the Sands
- Tour 3: Civilized Lands
- Tour 4: Wastelands
- Tour 5: The Old Lands
- Tour 6: The Cities
Adventurer! The Followers of Suleiman bring you the Land of Fire Bundle, featuring the Arabian fantasy roleplaying setting from Triple Ace Games for Pinnacle Entertainment's Savage Worlds tabletop roleplaying game. A companion to our September 2015 Hellfrost Bundle, Land of Fire opens a new frontier on Hellfrost's world of Rassilon. The hot desert realm of Al-Shirkuh is filled with cities of splendor, loud with bazaars of the bizarre -- deserts dotted with oases and nomad tribes -- old civilizations swallowed by time. Now the deserts spread farther and faster, and many ghosts, figurative and literal, stalk the sands.
This offer, one of the largest collections we've ever presented, gives you everything you need for a complete campaign in Al-Shirkuh. For just US$11.95 you get all thirteen titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $82) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Hellfrost: Land of Fire (retail price $17.50): Al-Shirkuh is changing, and the desert grows. Jinn, fire giants, undead, and more raid with impunity, as the people look for heroes. This core setting book includes five races, 12 gods, new rules for surviving the burning sands, and a detailed overview of this complete setting for the Savage Worlds system.
- Curse of the Sand Lord (retail $7): In this introductory adventure an ancient evil awakens by a caravan track near the Pillars of Suleiman. Includes eight pre-made characters.
- Tour 1: Desert Lands (retail $15): Six short Land of Fire Realm Guides, each exploring a desert of Al-Shirkuh -- the Great Northern and Great Southern Deserts, the Salt Basin, the Empty Zone, the Great Dune Sea, and the Mirrorsands. Each guide includes NPCs, locations, and more.
Tour 2: Edges of Civilization (retail $7.50): Three Realm Guides explore the outposts and inhabitants of the frontier -- the Bedu, the Southern Oceans, and the Grazelands.
As a convenience to our customers we also include the Hellfrost Player's Guide (retail $15) and the Hellfrost Bestiary (retail $20), both required for Land of Fire and both previously presented in our September 2015 Hellfrost Bundle.
And if you pay more than the threshold price of $21.41, you'll level up and also get our entire Bonus Collection of sixteen more titles (retail value $72):
- Tales from the Sands (retail $11): A scenario pack with adventures about a Golden Queen, a Burning Crown, a cult of Giaour, and the last voyage of Sinbad.
- Tour 3: Civilized Lands (retail $27.50): Three large Realm Guides detailing great kingdoms -- the Al-Wazir Sultanate, the Caliphate of Al-Shirkuh, and the Free City Emirates.
- Tour 4: Wastelands (retail $10.50): Four more Realm Guides explore parts of Al-Shirkuh no sane person would visit -- the undead Hekata, the Heart of Fire, the Plains of Ash, and the Salt Marsh.
- Tour 5: The Old Lands (retail $18): Long ago, Al-Shirkuh was ruled by monstrous races. They were defeated, but those who wander here soon realize the Jinn, Scorpionmen, Medusae, and Snakemen are not quite gone. The ancient Kingdom of the Sphinxes survives -- but it hurtles toward calamitous change.
- NEW! Tour 6 - The Cities (retail $5): Three more Realm Guides visit centers of trade, piracy, and -- uh -- monkeys.
Has anyone on The Piazza got any of this Land of Fire stuff?
Is it any good for raiding for an Al-Qadim game?