Al-Qadim Equipment for 5th Edition

Arabian Adventures in Zakhara, the Land of Fate.
The Book-House: Find Al-Qadim products.

Al-Qadim Equipment for 5th Edition

Postby Big Mac » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:59 pm

Role Play Craft are putting together a netbook called: Al-Qadim Equipment for 5th Edition. Richard Green mentioned this on Faceborg, but I thought I would mention it here. Here is what they say about their download:
Role Play Craft wrote:I’ve been running Al-Qadim (well I have ran one session anyway) converting on the fly to 5th edition. I soon realized that I wanted to get a weapons, armor, and gear list set up for use with it, as a lot of the weapons and armor you see in Al-Qadim are different and there is quite a bit of variety in their goods and services.

So, I’ve spent two manic days putting this monstrous PDF together. I’ve come up with the items and prices based on scouring through the Al-Qadim books, the 2e Player’s Handbook, comparing it to the 5e Player’s Handbook, and a good bit of my own fiat. I’ve added even more items to the lists from the 2e Al-Qadim books that I felt were missing (no coffee beans listed for trade goods? come on!). I also made a table of clothing sets to give examples of how the clothing listed before that might be used by different people in the Land of Fate.

Have a look and see what you think.

Is there anything missing?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Al-Qadim Equipment for 5th Edition

Postby Havard » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:38 pm

Nice resource! I like that they are giving it away for free.

-Havard

The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

Re: Al-Qadim Equipment for 5th Edition

Postby Tim Baker » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:30 am

That's an impressive list. I'm sure it's not exhaustive, but it's certainly plenty to get a campaign started in Zakhara. As Havard mentioned, it's really cool that it's available for free.
Image My Google+ RPG-related posts. | Image Escalation! fanzine for 13th Age.
Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Return to Al-Qadim