Coming soon: Pelinore Adventure Fanzine #1

"The World of Pelinore is flat - everyone knows that…"
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Coming soon: Pelinore Adventure Fanzine #1

Post by Big Mac »

PelinoreRevived wrote:
Big Mac wrote:I'll be looking forward to this, but take your time. And don't feel the need for issues of Pelinore Adventure Fanzine to be excessively large. :)
I'm thinking about 40,000 words of content. I have around 5,000 words at present, not including Lorem Ipsum ;)
Wow! That is just 10,000 words short of the NaNoWriMo target! :o
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

PelinoreRevived
Lurker Above

Post by PelinoreRevived »

Big Mac wrote:Wow! That is just 10,000 words short of the NaNoWriMo target! :o
I'm going to have to Google that term and see if it's worthwhile bumping my target up to 50,000 words :P
PelinoreRevived, the artist formerly known as KneverwinterKnight

PelinoreRevived
Lurker Above

Post by PelinoreRevived »

I should add that I created a new categories for "Past Publications", "Imagine Magazine" and "GameMaster Publications."

I am still working on the "blurb" that describes each category, but my intention is to describe the general history of each of those publications and then include articles in each category that are an index / review of the contents of each issue.

Blurb for category: Imagine Magazine (WIP)
PelinoreRevived, the artist formerly known as KneverwinterKnight

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac »

PelinoreRevived wrote:
Big Mac wrote:Wow! That is just 10,000 words short of the NaNoWriMo target! :o
I'm going to have to Google that term and see if it's worthwhile bumping my target up to 50,000 words :P
Only if you want to write a fan novel for Pelinore! It's the short form of National Novel Writing Month!
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Pelinore”