Heroes of the Vale season 2 finale

The civilized world has been reduced to a series of points of light in a great wilderness of danger and monsters.
The Book-House: Find Nentir Vale products.
Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Heroes of the Vale season 2 finale

Post by Tim Baker » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:57 am

Season 2 of Heroes of the Vale concluded, and the heroes have returned to the Nentir Vale. Season 3 instead launches a new show titled Beyond Heroes. I have no idea if the title change is intended to break away from any connection with the Nentir Vale, or if the next season will (finally) embrace the setting and explore it. I suspect it's the former, but I'll continue to read the weekly synopsis and post any ties to the Nentir Vale setting.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Heroes of the Vale season 2 finale

Post by Big Mac » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:17 pm

I hope they do more stories in Nentir Vale.

Otherwise we will have to get Zeromaru X to start up his own Nentir Vale actual-play show. ;)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Post by Tim Baker » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:47 pm

Big Mac wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:17 pm
Otherwise we will have to get Zeromaru X to start up his own Nentir Vale actual-play show. ;)
I'd tune in for that. :)

Zeromaru X
Scion of Arkhosia

Post by Zeromaru X » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:19 pm

Seems a good idea, but my English pronunciation is so terrible it would be an epic tier monster in the show :lol:

Return to “Nentir Vale”