Maskedstaillion's Orc lands Nentir Vale map

The civilized world has been reduced to a series of points of light in a great wilderness of danger and monsters.
The Book-House: Find Nentir Vale products.

Maskedstaillion's Orc lands Nentir Vale map

Postby Big Mac » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:00 am

A Cartographers' Guild member, called maskedstaillion posted a topic back in 2011, called D&D 4E Nentir Vale Maps, that has an "Orc lands Nentir Vale" map in it.

(He also has another map called "Nentir Vale expanded." in the same topic. I've not had time to compare that to other Nentir Vale maps, to see what has been added, yet.)

I didn't see any mention of the map over here, so I thought I would start a topic about it. I hope you like it.

Has anyone ran a campaign set in this area?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Maskedstaillion's Orc lands Nentir Vale map

Postby Tim Baker » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:10 am

This looks like it could be handy for running Orcs of Stonefang Pass.
Image My Google+ RPG-related posts. | Image Escalation! fanzine for 13th Age.
Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Re: Maskedstaillion's Orc lands Nentir Vale map

Postby Big Mac » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:25 pm

Tim Baker wrote:This looks like it could be handy for running Orcs of Stonefang Pass.

Thanks Tim. I think you are right. It counts as a "Fan Enhancement" for that product.

I'll have to add this to the Book-House page for HS2 Orcs of Stonefang Pass (as well as updating that page to the new format). (I'm trying to locate every fan freebie for every D&D product and add them to the appropriate pages for the actual products they enhance.)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Return to Nentir Vale