Madness at Gardmore Abbey Encounter Maps

The civilized world has been reduced to a series of points of light in a great wilderness of danger and monsters.
The Book-House: Find Nentir Vale products.

Madness at Gardmore Abbey Encounter Maps

Postby Big Mac » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:44 pm

I just found a topic, over at Cartographers' Guild, called Madness at Gardmore Abbey Encounter Maps, with a really amazing "Fan Enhancemnt" by a cartographer called, Jacktannery.

Jacktannery has created TWENTY NINE high quality (mostly 2,000 x 2,000) pixel encounter maps that you can print out and use during your tabletop game. :cool:

These were made five years back, but I missed them at the time, and I think that some other people might have missed them too.

I wonder if Jacktannery has made any more Nentir Vale encounter maps. :?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Madness at Gardmore Abbey Encounter Maps

Postby Zeromaru X » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:14 am

Those maps are great. I would have been happy if I had those maps back when I played MaGA...
Zeromaru X
The Elder Wizard

Re: Madness at Gardmore Abbey Encounter Maps

Postby Big Mac » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:53 am

Zeromaru X wrote:Those maps are great. I would have been happy if I had those maps back when I played MaGA...

It's easy to miss these things, if you don't go hunting for them. I've had a browse through the topic and some other people have added alternate maps later on. I might try to go back make an index of maps and add it to the first post (to make it easier to find all the individual maps).

Jacktannery last posted in that topic in 2015, so I'm not sure that Cartographers Guild would want me to bump the topic with a "thanks" post, but I might send him a PM. (I might also search his posts to see if it looks like he has made other Nentir Vale maps. (Although my Nentir Vale-fu is still not as good as I would like.)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Return to Nentir Vale