Raven Queen Clerics

The civilized world has been reduced to a series of points of light in a great wilderness of danger and monsters.
The Book-House: Find Nentir Vale products.
Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Raven Queen Clerics

Post by Tim Baker » Mon May 28, 2018 1:56 am

This topic about warlocks whose patrons are The Raven Queen's Bleak Guide made me think about a related topic. Are there Dragon or Dungeon articles or sourcebooks that allow clerics (or other divine classes) to take powers that are appropriate for followers of the Raven Queen? If so, would you please point me in their direction?

As a follow-up question, have you ever considered porting any of this material to the 5e warlock who takes the Raven Queen as their patroness?
Image My Google+ RPG-related posts. | Image Escalation! fanzine for 13th Age.

Zeromaru X
Scion of Arkhosia

Re: Raven Queen Clerics

Post by Zeromaru X » Mon May 28, 2018 6:15 am

Check Divine Power, the book about characters that draw their powers from the divine. Also, there is a Dragon article specific for her followers, "The Raven Queen's Champions", in Dragon 380

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Re: Raven Queen Clerics

Post by Tim Baker » Tue May 29, 2018 1:51 am

Zeromaru X wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 6:15 am
Check Divine Power, the book about characters that draw their powers from the divine. Also, there is a Dragon article specific for her followers, "The Raven Queen's Champions", in Dragon 380
Dragon 380 is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

I'd forgotten about the class-agnostic domain powers in Divine Power. Good call!
Image My Google+ RPG-related posts. | Image Escalation! fanzine for 13th Age.

Return to “Nentir Vale”