City-State of P’Bapar

Feel the grit between your teeth, taste the blood in your mouth and smell the laurels of success.

Moderator: night_druid

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

City-State of P’Bapar

Post by Big Mac » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:22 am

RPG Geek has a "P'Bapar (Young Kingdoms) series" page, which apparently a series of 5th Edition HackMaster adventures set in and around City-State of P’Bapar.

Is this an area that has been well documented in 3e D&D or pre D&D Kingdoms of Kalamar products? Or is this stuff all new? (I do recall that some HackMaster products contain new locations, but I'm not sure if the city-state is one of them.)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

George.Fields
Hobgoblin

Re: City-State of P’Bapar

Post by George.Fields » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:35 pm

A City-book supplement is in process, but no release date has been hinted.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: City-State of P’Bapar

Post by Big Mac » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:32 pm

George.Fields wrote:A City-book supplement is in process, but no release date has been hinted.
Thanks.

How about 3e D&D content for the region? Is there anything old out there, or is P'Bapar a newly developed city-state for 5e HM?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Kingdoms of Kalamar”