Any information on the Underdark of the Hordelands?

Between East and West, between Earth and Sky, lies the Endless Waste.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Any information on the Underdark of the Hordelands?

Post by Big Mac » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:23 am

The Horde seems to focus on horse riding people, but is there any information on the Underdark below the Hordelands?

I don't recall reading anything about drow or other underground races, in the Empires Trillogy. I guess that a horde would be more interested in stealing land or resources from surface dwellers. But I would like to know how Underdark races might interact with the surface races in the Hordelands.

I suppose that a race like the drow or durgar might want to steal horses and take them below the ground to be used as food. And those races that keep slaves might enslave people from the Hordelands.

Has anyone seen any canon sources that document interaction between the races of the Hordelands and the races of the Underdark?

Has anyone created any fanon material that deals with this? Or do you have any ideas about how the two campaign types could mix?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Digitalelf
Bugbear

Re: Any information on the Underdark of the Hordelands?

Post by Digitalelf » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:51 pm

The 3rd edition FR supplement "Underdark" provided information of a few places in the area, such as "Deep Imaskar". The map provided showed a lot of other places such as "Deep Raurin" for example, but provided no information for them.
-That One Digitalelf Fellow-

Return to “The Horde”