Triadora: Land of Empires

The homebrew world of Knightfall.

Moderator: Knightfall

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Triadora: Land of Empires

Post by Knightfall » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:05 am

Triadora: The List
Another new thread dedicated to Triadora. Like with the Janardûn thread this thread will begin with a list of important adventures/locales, articles, and sourcebooks that will be used for the Land of Empires. This list will always be in flux.

DRAGON Magazine Articles
TBD

DUNGEON Magazine Adventures
"The Distraction" [DUNGEON Magazine #145]
"Palace of the Twisted King" [DUNGEON Magazine #116]

Official D&D Material (Any Edition)
D&D Miniatures Handbook
D&D Sandstorm: Mastering the Perils of Fire and Sand
D&D Stormwrack: Mastering the Perils of Wind and Wave
Spelljammer: AD&D Adventures in Space [boxed set] [2E] (inspiration)
Taladas: The Minotaurs [2E] (inspiration)

d20 System/OGL Material
Fields of Blood: The Book of War
Slayer's Guide to Minotaurs, The [v.3.0] (maybe)
Robert Blezard | Knightfall's Almagra and Otherworlds | Knightfall Press | Kulan World Journal | Spelljammer Gone Wild
"I write; therefore, I am!"
Homebrewed Worlds Index
Moderator for World of Kulan. My moderator voice is BROWN-ORANGE.

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Re: Triadora: Land of Empires

Post by Knightfall » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:07 am

Introduction to the Land of Empires
While the Fallenlands might be somewhat like Dark Sun and Al-Qadim in style, Triadora, the second largest continent on Kulan, is somewhat like Dragonlance. More specifically, like the region of Taladas ruled by a race of minotaurs but with a lot of different twists thrown in. Triadora is another of Kulan’s continents, which is dominated by barren terrain—deserts, harsh plains, desolate mountains, and very little water.

The minotaurs, who call themselves the Sons of the Horn (or horn minotaurs), rule about half of the continent. An unique race of reptilian humanoids, known as the Xanth, rule roughly another third of the continent. While the two races are always in conflict, neither race is stereotypically evil (although the Xanth are more ruthless) and both have developed a high culture based on trade. (Most believe that is why they don’t like each other.)

There are limited trading partners on Triadora and the two races never trust anyone who trades with the other. Thus, over the years they have fought dozens of trade wars both financially and physically. An uneasy peace exists at the moment but it's becoming like a lit powder keg and will soon explode into full-scale war once again.

The remainder of the continent is dominated by the Klorthak, a race of monstrous humanoids originally from another, unknown Material Plane. They live in walled, fortresslike cities and have a ferocious warrior ethic.

The other races of Triadora try to survive in between the three powerhouses and try to reap the benefits without getting killed in the process. These races—wemics, loxos, lupins, pickers, the urik-aa, valcos, and zebranaurs—tend to be nomadic.

The Wemics and Zebranaurs are tribal and tend to not get along (it’s a predator vs. prey sort of thing). Of all the races of Triadora, the Lupin are the most even tempered and are usually loners by nature. Pickers and Valcos, while not truly tribal, wander from place to place in small bands and family groups. They aren't always welcome in the cities of the three main races.

Like the other nomadic races, the Urik-aa (a race of high orcs), compete for the limited space that the desert provides. However, unlike most of the other races on Triadora the urik-aa respect the fact that the continent was originally home to only the Horn Minotaurs. Only wemics show more respect to the Horn Minotaurs than the urik-aa do.

Loxos, or Triadoran titanites, as they are sometimes called are a mysterious race that tends to keep to themselves. They do not worship the gods of Traidora. Instead, they worship the elements. Most of their shamans are elementalists. Loxos are the least nomadic of the other races as they prefer to settle down by middle age.
Robert Blezard | Knightfall's Almagra and Otherworlds | Knightfall Press | Kulan World Journal | Spelljammer Gone Wild
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

History of Triadora

Post by Knightfall » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:12 am

History of Triadora
Still to be written.
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Races of Triadora [not finalized]

Post by Knightfall » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:21 am

Races of Triadora
  • [Detailed List]
    Triadora is a continent full of unique races. None of the PHB v.3.5 races are native to this continent. The four settled races that dominate the continent are the Horn minotaurs, Xanth lizardfolk, Urik-Aa orcs, and the Klorthak. Lupins, pickers, valcos, wemics, and zebranaurs have large numbers but are highly nomadic. Aarakocras dominate the skies while the tasloi can be found deep within the continent's jungles. The j'hol wander across the deserts and mountains while the loxo wander the continent's warm plains.

PRIMARY RACES
    Common
    ● Baklath †
    ● Klorthak †
    ● Lizardfolk, Xanth †
    ● Lupin †
    ● Minotaur, Horn †
    ● Orc, Urik-Aa †
    ● Picker [Complete Minions] [d20]

Uncommon
    ● Aarakocra [Races of Faerûn]
    ● Crucian [Sandstorm]
    ● Hadozee [Stormwrack]
    ● Killoren [Races of the Wild]
    Kreen, J'hol [Creature Catalog]
    ● Witchknife [Athame] [MM3]
    ● Zebranaur †

Rare
    ● Asabi [Serpent Kingdoms] (new)
    ● Draconic Creature [Template] [Races of the Dragon]
    ● Half-Troll [Template] [Fiend Folio]
    ● Tasloi [Shining South]
    ● Simbasta †
    ● Valco [Complete Minions] [d20]
    ● Wemic [Races of Faerûn]

Very Rare
    ● Asabi, Stingtail [Serpent Kingdoms] (new)
    ● Chiao [Jade Dragons & Hungry Ghosts] [d20] (new)
    ● Dragonborn †
    ● Elf, Draconesti [Dragon Elf]
    ● Fremlin †
    ● Lizardfolk, Giant [Beyond Countless Doorways] [d20]
    ● Valco, War [Player's Guide to Oathbound] [d20]

SECONDARY RACES
    Common
    ● Half-Dragon [Template] [Races of the Dragon] (native Triadoran dragons only)
    ● Kobold, Dire [Beyond Countless Doorways] [d20] (new)
    ● Kyrie [Bestiary of Krynn: Revised]
    ● Loxo [Triadoran Titanite] [Shining South]
    ● Ogre, Skullcrusher [MM3]
    ● Ophidian [Serpent Kingdoms]
    ● Pterafolk [Serpent Kingdoms]

Uncommon
    ● Arach [Spiderkin] [E.N. Critters – Volume 1: Ruins of the Pale Jungle] [d20] (new)
    ● Feytouched [Fiend Folio]
    ● Goblin, Spider-Eye [Creature Collection: Revised] [d20]
    ● Mahkim [Mythic Races web enhancement] [d20]
    ● Shen Shenagar [Creature Collection III: Savage Bestiary] [d20]
    ● Sutek [Warlords of the Accordlands: Monsters and Lairs] (new)
    ● Tinkerkin [Legends & Lairs: Giant Lore] (new)
    Urd [Creature Catalog]

Rare
    ● Armamen [Lobsterfolk] [Wildwood] [d20]
    ● Dakon [the Tome of Horrors: Revised Edition] [d20]
    ● Golgaut [Lost Prehistorica] [d20] (new)
    ● Half-Fey [Template] [Fiend Folio]
    ● Sandmasker [Scorpionfolk] [Creature Collection: Revised] [d20]
    ● Slig [Bestiary of Krynn: Revised]
    ● Spirit Folk, River [Unapproachable East]
    ● Tauron [Creature Collection II: Dark Menagerie] [d20]

Very Rare
    ● Agraukith [The Complete Book of Denizens] [d20]
    ● Centaur, Saurian [Advanced Bestiary] [d20]
    ● Giant, Jungle [Secrets of Xen'drik]
    ● Harrid [Arcana Evolved] [d20]
    ● Planetouched, Zenythri [MM2]
    ● Squamous Lir [Arcana Unearthed: Legacy of the Dragons] [d20]
    ● Spirit Folk, Mountain [Unapproachable East]
    ● Unitaur [Creature Collection II: Dark Menagerie] [d20] (new)

Special
    ● Dracovaran † (Epic race)
    ● Half-Rakshasa [Template] [Bastards & Bloodlines] [d20] (requires DM approval)
    ● Human, Oolori [Lost Prehistorica] [d20] (requires DM approval) (new)

† Homebrewed racial traits.
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Race Substitutions

Post by Knightfall » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:37 pm

PC Race Substitutions

PLAYER'S HANDBOOK V.3.5
[b]Standard Race[/b]|[b]Triadora Races[/b] Dwarf|Athame Elf|[url=viewtopic.php?p=104127#p104127]Draconesti[/url] Gnome|Killoren Half-Elf|Lupin Half-Orc|[url=viewtopic.php?p=102792#p102792]Urik-Aa Orc[/url] Halfling|Picker Human|Crucian
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

D&D Classes and Rarity

Post by Knightfall » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:28 pm

D&D Classes for Triadora
Class rarity is an important part of a Triadora campaign. The PHB classes aren't as 'common' as they are for Harqual or for the western lands of Kanpur. A player who wants to choose a Common or Uncommon class has little restrictions on their choice, but a player who wants to choose a Rare or Very Rare class must convince the DM or roll randomly to see if their character can acquire the class. A random roll for a Rare class requires a 25 or lower on a Percentile Roll while a random roll for a Very Rare class requires a 15 or lower.

PLAYER'S HANDBOOK v.3.5
Reasoning to be added.

[b]Character Class[/b]|[b]Rarity[/b] Barbarian|Rare Bard|Rare Cleric|Uncommon Druid|Very Rare Fighter|Rare Monk|Rare Paladin|Unique Ranger|Rare Rogue|Uncommon Sorcerer|Common Wizard|Rare
CUSTOM KULAN CLASSES
Reasoning to be added.

[b]Character Class[/b]|[b]Rarity[/b] Elementalist|Uncommon Trader|Common
COMPLETE SERIES
Reasoning to be added.

[b]Character Class[/b]|[b]Rarity[/b]|[b]Sourcebook[/b] Ardent|Very Rare|Complete Psionic Divine Mind|Rare|Complete Psionic Erudite|Unique|Complete Psionic Favored Soul|Common|Complete Divine Hexblade|Uncommon|Complete Warrior Lurk|Very Rare|Complete Psionic Ninja|Rare|Complete Arcane Samurai|Uncommon|Complete Warrior Scout|Common|Complete Arcane Shugenja|Very Rare|Complete Divine Spellthief|Very Rare|Complete Adventurer Spirit Shaman|Rare|Complete Divine Swashbuckler|Common|Complete Warrior Warlock|Uncommon|Complete Arcane Warmage|Common|Complete Arcane Wu Jen|Rare|Complete Arcane
OTHER D&D SOURCEBOOKS
Reasoning to be added.

[b]Character Class[/b]|[b]Rarity[/b]|[b]Sourcebook[/b] Adept|Uncommon|Dungeon Master's Guide v.3.5 Archivist|Very Rare|Heroes of Horror Artificer|N/A|EBERRON Campaign Setting Aristocrat|Uncommon|Dungeon Master's Guide v.3.5 Bardic Sage|N/A|Unearthed Arcana Beguiler|N/A|Player's Handbook II Binder|Unique|Tome of Magic Commoner|Common|Dungeon Master's Guide v.3.5 Dragonfire Adept|Rare|Dragon Magic Dragon Shaman|Rare|Player's Handbook II Dread Necromancer|Rare|Heroes of Horror Duskblade|Rare|Player's Handbook II Eidolon|N/A or Unique|Ghostwalk Eidoloncer|N/A or Unique|Ghostwalk Expert|Common|Dungeon Master's Guide v.3.5 Healer|Common|Miniatures Handbook Incarnate|N/A|Magic of Incarnum Knight|N/A|Player's Handbook II Marshal|Common|Miniatures Handbook Psion|Very Rare|Expanded Psionics Handbook Psychic Warrior|Rare|Expanded Psionics Handbook Savage Bard|Uncommon|Unearthed Arcana Shadowcaster|Unique|Tome of Magic Soulborn|N/A|Magic of Incarnum Soulknife|Very Rare|Expanded Psionics Handbook Totem Barbarian|Uncommon|Unearthed Arcana Totemist|N/A|Magic of Incarnum Truenamer|Unique|Tome of Magic Urban Ranger|Very Rare|Unearthed Arcana Warrior|Uncommon|Dungeon Master's Guide v.3.5 Wilder|Rare|Expanded Psionics Handbook Wilderness Rogue|Common|Unearthed Arcana Witch|N/A|Dungeon Master's Guide v.3.5
DRAGON MAGAZINE CLASSES
Reasoning to be added.

[b]Character Class[/b]|[b]Rarity[/b]|[b]Source[/b] Anarch|Unique|Issue #310 Anti-Paladin|Unique|Issue #312 Avenger|Unique|Issue #310 Battle Dancer|Uncommon|DRAGON Compendium Corrupter|Unique|Issue #312 Crusader|Common|Issue #311 Death Master|Rare|DRAGON Compendium Despot|Unique|Issue #312 Enforcer|Very Rare|Issue #310 Incarnate|Very Rare|Issue #310 Jester|Very Rare|DRAGON Compendium Mountebank|Very Rare|DRAGON Compendium Savant|Rare|DRAGON Compendium Sha'ir|N/A|DRAGON Compendium Sentinel|Unique|Issue #310 Urban Druid|Unique|DRAGON Compendium Winter Warden|N/A|Issue #311
DM's Note: For a unique class a random percentile roll is required. The player MUST roll 5 or less to play such a character.
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Classes and Rarity (d20)

Post by Knightfall » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:40 pm

d20 System/OGL Classes for Triadora

STANDARD CLASSES
[b]Character Class[/b]|[b]Rarity[/b]|[b]Sourcebook[/b]|[b]Publisher[/b] Alchemist|Rare|Player's Guide to the Wilderlands|Judges Guild Bandit|Uncommon|The Book of Roguish Luck|Malhavoc Press Bounty Hunter|Rare|Crime & Punishment|Atlas Games Corsair|Uncommon|d20 Freeport Companion|Green Ronin Publishing Dedicated Illusionist (v.3.0)|Unique|L&L School of Illusion|Fantasy Flight Games Devoted Envoker (v.3.0)|Unique|L&L School of Evocation|Fantasy Flight Games Gladiator|Uncommon|Heroes of Fantasy|Mongoose Publishing Investigator|Uncommon|Crime & Punishment|Atlas Games Justice|Uncommon|Crime & Punishment|Atlas Games Mercenary|Common|Heroes of Fantasy|Mongoose Publishing Noble|Rare|d20 Freeport Companion|Green Ronin Publishing
OTHER CLASSES
[b]Character Class[/b]|[b]Rarity[/b]|[b]Sourcebook[/b]|[b]Publisher[/b] Cabalist|Rare|Heroes of Fantasy|Mongoose Publishing Cultist, the|Rare|d20 Freeport Companion|Green Ronin Publishing Deformimancer|Rare|Fantasy Player’s Companion: Core Class Variants|Ronin Arts Eldritch Vampire|Unique|Heroes of Fantasy|Mongoose Publishing Explorer|Common|Heroes of Fantasy|Mongoose Publishing Gutter Mage|Unique|The Book of Roguish Luck|Malhavoc Press Monster Hunter|Very Rare|d20 Freeport Companion|Green Ronin Publishing Royal Guard|Uncommon|Fantasy Player’s Companion: Core Class Variants|Ronin Arts Shadowsworn|Very Rare|The Book of Roguish Luck|Malhavoc Press Survivor|Uncommon|d20 Freeport Companion|Green Ronin Publishing Temple Defender|Rare|Fantasy Player’s Companion: Core Class Variants|Ronin Arts Witch|Rare|Player's Guide to the Wilderlands|Judges Guild
DM's Note: For a unique class a random percentile roll is required. The player MUST roll 5 or less to play such a character.
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Re: Triadora: Land of Empires

Post by Knightfall » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:40 am

A new version of the main overview map for Triadora has been uploaded over on EN World. [link] The map now includes names for the key islands surrounding the continent.
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Creatures of Triadora

Post by Knightfall » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:51 am

Standard Creatures
Here are the standard creatures for Triadora. This list includes creatures from the D&D Monster Manual and D&D Stormwrack, as well as any homebrewed creations that can be found on Triadora.

A
• Albatross (SW)
• Ankheg (MM)
• Archelon (SW)

B
• Baklath [also a PC race]
• Barracuda (SW)
• Barracuda, Dire (SW)
• Basilisk (MM)
• Beetle, Giant Bombardier (MM)
• Beetle, Giant Fire (MM)
• Behir (MM)
• Blackskate (SW)

C
• Caller from the Deeps (SW)
• Crocodile [Caiman] (MM)
• Crocodile, Giant [Giant Caiman] (MM)
• Constrictor Snake (MM)
• Constrictor Snake, Giant (MM)

D
• Deinonychus [Ka'rhavad'eth] (MM)
• Digester (MM)
• Draconesti [Dragon Elf] [also a PC race]
• Dracovaran [also an Epic PC race]
• Dragon, Black (MM)
• Dragon, Brass (MM)
• Dragon, Copper (MM)
• Dragon, Gold (MM)
• Dragon, Red (MM)
• Dragonborn [also a PC race]

E
• Eel (SW)
• Eel, Dire (SW)
• Effigy, Minute
• Elasmosaurus [Hapaharan'ost] (MM)
• Elemental [all] (MM)
• Elephant [Gomphothere] (MM)
• Ettercap (MM)

F
• Fremlin [also a PC race]

G
• Giant, Fire (MM)
• Giant, Storm (MM)
• Golem, Coral (SW)

H
• Hadozee (SW) [also a PC race]

I
• Ichthyosaur (SW)

K
• Klorthak [also a PC race]

L
• Leech, Giant (SW)
• Leopard [Panther] (MM)
• Lizard (MM)
• Lizard, Monitor (MM)
• Lizardfolk, Xanth [also a PC race]
• Lycanthrope, Weretiger [Template] [Werepanther] (MM)
• Lupin [also a PC race]

M
• Manta Ray (MM)
• Manticore (MM)
• Megaraptor [Haka'rhavad'eth] (MM)
• Minotaur, Horn [also a PC race]
• Monkey (MM)
• Monstrous Scorpion [all] (MM)
• Mosasaur (SW)

O
• Octopus (MM)
• Octopus, Giant (MM)
• Orc, Urik-Aa [also a PC race]

P
• Phase Spider (MM)
• Plesiosaur (SW)
• Pyrohydra (MM)

R
• Rat, Dire (MM)
• Roc (MM)

S
• Sahuagin (MM)
• Sea Snake (SW)
• Skeleton [Template] (MM)
• Stingray (SW)
• Stirge (MM)
• Swarm, Jellyfish (SW)
• Swarm, Leech (SW)
• Swarm, Piranha (SW)

T
• Triceratops [Kotikaran'eth] (MM)
• Tyrannosaurus [Havharag'eth] (MM)

V
• Vampire [Template] (MM)

W
• Whale, Baleen (MM)
• Wyvern (MM)

Z
• Zebranaur [also a PC race]
• Zombie [Template] (MM)
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

More Creatures

Post by Knightfall » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:36 am

Creatures from Official Sources
Certain creatures are considered rare on Triadora. If a creature is marked with an asterisk (*), it is either a legendary creature or an 'invading species' from elsewhere on Kulan (or beyond). PCs native to Triadora are likely to encounter these creatures only once during their lifetime unless they travel to other lands.

Monster Books
Fiend Folio (v.3.0/v.3.5)
• Ahuizotl *
• Bloodbloater
• Bloodthorn
• Death Dog
• Feytouched [also a PC race]
• Flame Snake [all]
• Flotsam Ooze
• Half-Fey [Template] [also a PC race option]
• Half-Troll [Template] [also a PC race option]
• Hullathoin *
• Indricothere
• Kelp Angler
• Megatherium
• Ocularon *
• Sea Drake
• Sunwyrm *
• Swarm, Plague Ant
• Swarm, Scarab Beetle

Monster Manual II (v.3.0)
• Allosaurus [Vharag'eth]
• Ankylosaurus [Hurak'eth]
• Ash Rat
• Blood Ape
• Chaos Roc
• Cloaked Ape
• Corollax *
• Cryptoclidus [Paharan'ost]
• Elephant, Dire
• Flesh Jelly
• Forest Sloth
• Giant, Sun *
• Golem, Brass
• Greenvise
• Ixitxachitl
• Juggernaut
• Kopru
• Legendary Ape
• Legendary Snake
• Legendary Tiger
• Megapede *
• Mudmaw
• Phase Wasp
• Phoenix
• Planetouched, Zenythri [also a PC race]
• Quetzalcoatlus [Shovath'ien]
• Razor Boar
• Red Sundew
• Seismosaurus [Khotasann'eth]
• Snake, Dire
• Spinosaurus [Shafanna'eth]
• Sylph *
• Tauric [Template] *
• Warbeast [Template]
• Windghost

Monster Manual III (v.3.5)
• Battletitan [Khomavharag'eth]
• Bloodstriker [Mekikaran'eth]
• Brood Keeper *
• Chelicera *
• Elemental, Storm
• Fleshraker [Eshka'rhavad'eth]
• Lhosk *
• Ogre, Skullcrusher [also a PC race]
• Siege Crab
• Swarm, Swamp Strider
• Swindlespitter [Fashekan'eth]
• Troll, Mountain *
• Witchknife [also a PC race]
• Zezir

Monster Manual IV (v.3.5)
• Bloodfire Ooze
• Bloodsilk Spider
• Briarvex
• Giant, Craa'ghoran
• Howler Wasp
• Howler Wasp Queen
• Inferno Spider
• Lodestone Marauder
• Minotaur, Greathorn *
• Quanlos
• Sailsnake
• Spawn of Tiamat, Blackspawn Raider
• Spawn of Tiamat, Blackspawn Exterminator
• Spawn of Tiamat, Blackspawn Stalker
• Spawn of Tiamat, Bluespawn Ambusher *
• Spawn of Tiamat, Bluespawn Burrower *
• Spawn of Tiamat, Bluespawn Godslayer *
• Spawn of Tiamat, Bluespawn Stormlizard *
• Spawn of Tiamat, Redspawn Arcaniss *
• Spawn of Tiamat, Redspawn Firebelcher
• Vitreous Drinker
• Windblades [both] *
• Zern *
• Zern Experiments [both] *

Monsters of Faerûn (v.3.0)
• Aarakocra [also a PC race]
• Aballin
• Bat, Night Hunter
• Bat, Sinister
• Dragon, Brown *
• Firenewt
• Giant Strider
• Gulguthhydra *
• Lycanthrope, Werebat
• Nyth
• Shalarin
• Wemic [also a PC race]
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

More Creatures (cont.)

Post by Knightfall » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:50 am

Creatures from Official Sources (cont.)
Other Sourcebooks
Expanded Psionics Handbook (*) (v.3.5)
• Couatl
• Phthisic
• Psicrystal

Draconomicon (v.3.5)
• Dracolich [Template] *
• Draconic Creature [Template] [also a PC race option]
• Elemental Drake, Fire
• Elemental Drake, Magma
• Golem, Drakestone *
• Golem, Ironwyrm *
• Half-Dragon [Template] [also a PC race option] (native Triadoran dragons only)
• Horde Scarab
• Landwyrm, Desert
• Landwyrm, Jungle
• Landwyrm, Swamp

DRAGON Compendium (v.3.5)
• Bonetree
• Dragon, Orange *
• Ghastly Creature [Template]
• Ghoulish Creature [Template]
• Ragewind *
• Ravenous Creature [Template] *
• Troll, Fire

Dragon Magic (v.3.5)
• Drakkensteed
• Huitzil
• Phynxkin
• Phynxkin, Dire
• Spawn of Tiamat, Redspawn Berserker *
• Twilight Guardian
• Velroc

Heroes of Battle (v.3.5)
• Brass Steed
• Luna Moth *
• Rainbow Crow *
• Skeletal Warbeast
• Tusked Behemoth
• War Mastiff

Heroes of Horror (v.3.5)
• Bane Wraith *
• Bloodrot
• Bog Imp
• Boneleaf
• Corruption Eater
• Elemental, Taint [all] *
• Giant, Dusk [Least or Lesser state]
• Giant, Dusk [Greater state] *
• Golem, Cadaver
• Phantasmal Slayer *
• Tainted Minion [Template]
• Tainted Raver [Template]
• Unholy Scion [Template] *

Lords of Madness (*) (v.3.5)
• Half-Farspawn [Template]
• Psurlon [all]
• Shadow Creature [Template]
• Zeugalak

Miniatures Handbook (v.3.5)
• Ankylosaurus, Cave
• Bright Naga *
• Displacer Serpent
• Kruthik [all] *
• Mad Slasher *
• Scaled Stalker *
• Spark Lasher *
• Triceratops, Cave
• Tyrannosaurus, Cave

Sandstorm (v.3.5)
• Ant Lion, Giant
• Ashworm
• Brine Ooze
• Brine Swimmer
• Camelopardel
• Chekryan
• Crawling Apocalypse *
• Crucian [also a PC race]
• Diprotodon
• Dragon, Sand
• Dry Lich [Template] *
• Dune Hag
• Dunewinder
• Dustblight
• Dustform Creature [Template]
• Forlorn Husk
• Golem, Sand
• Ironthorn
• Jackal
• Jackal, Dire
• Lizard, Giant Banded
• Lizard, Horned
• Lycanthrope, Werecrocodile *
• Porcupine Cactus
• Protoceratops
• Puma, Dire
• Saguaro Sentinel
• Sand Hunter
• Serval
• Swarm, Death Scarab
• Swarm, Scorpion
• Termite, Giant [all]
• Thunderbird
• Tortoise, Dire
• Troll, Wasteland
• Tumbling Mound
• Vulture
• Vulture, Dire

Tome of Magic (v.3.5)
• Deadly Dancer
• Deathshead
• Ephemeral Hangman *
• Garbler
• Genie, Khayal *
• Horned Beast
• Karsite *
• Loquasphinx *
• Painspeaker
• Roving Mauler
• Swarm, Murder of Crows
• Tooth Beast
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

More Creatures (cont.)

Post by Knightfall » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:10 am

Creatures from Official Sources (cont.)
Campaign Setting Books
DRAGONLANCE
Bestiary of Krynn: Revised (v.3.5)
• Black Willow
• Dragon, Amphi *
• Kalothagh *
• Kyrie [also a PC race]
• Slig [also a PC race]
• Tylor

EBERRON
EBERRON Campaign Setting (v.3.5)
• Leaellynasaura [Falas'eth]
• Pteranodon [Abarr'ien]
• Rakshasa, Zakya *
• Velociraptor [Rhavad'eth]

Secrets of Sarlona (v.3.5)
• Essence Reaver

Secrets of Xen'drik (v.3.5)
• Dream Serpent
• Giant, Jungle [also a PC race]
• Primordial Giant [Template] *
• Tentacle Spider

FORGOTTEN REALMS
Lost Empires of Faerûn (v.3.5)
• Arachnids, Giant [all]
• Deepspawn *
• Foulwing
• Gorynych
• Ixzan
• Lycanthrope, Wereshark
• Nishruu
• Phaerimm *
• Velvet Worm, Giant

Serpent Kingdoms (v.3.5)
• Amphisbaena
• Ceratosaur
• Deathcoils
• Golem, Serpentflesh
• Jaculi
• Lizard King/Queen *
• Lycanthrope, Wereserpent
• Mlarraun
• Muckdweller
• Ophidian [also a PC race]
• Pterafolk [also a PC race]
• Pteranadon
• Snake, Dung
• Snake, Reed
• Snake, Tree Python
• Snake, Whipsnake
• Stegosaurus

Shining South (v.3.5)
• Dark Tree
• Dragon, Rattelyr *
• Loxo [also a PC race]
• Tasloi [also a PC race]

Unapproachable East (v.3.5)
• Dread Warrior [Template]
• Spirit Folk, Mountain [also a PC race]
• Spirit Folk, River [also a PC race]
• Troll, Mur-Zhagul *

ROKUGAN
Creatures of Rokugan (v.3.0)
• Bakeneko *
• Darkness Spawn [Template] *
• Dragon, Jade
• Guardian Statue
• Houou *
• Kitsu
• Kitsune *
• Mokumokuren *
• Nagas [all]
• Naar Teban [Template]
• Ningyo
• Nue
• Orochi *
• Porthunglum *
• Shiryo [Template] *
• Toshigoku Spirit
• Tsuchimon *
• Ubume *
• Wyrm
• Yokai *
• Yorei
• Zokujin

Oriental Adventures (v.3.0)
• Bajang
• Buso, Tigbanua *
• Hannya
• Kappa
• Nat [all] *
• Tako
• Giant Toad
• Giant Toad, Fire
• Giant Toad, Poisonous
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

More Creatures (cont.)

Post by Knightfall » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:29 am

Creatures from D20/OGL Sources [Print]
D20/OGL creatures are rarer on Triadora than those from official sourcebooks. If a creature is marked with an asterisk (*), it is either a unique creature or an 'invading species' from beyond the shores of the continent. Any asterisked creature listed here, that isn't noted in any other creature list for Kulan, isn't native to the world or even Kulanspace. PCs native to Triadora are likely to encounter these creatures only once during their lifetime.

Major Sourcebooks
City of Brass (v.3.5)
• Death Worm
• Giant, Smoke *
• Glass Wyrm *
• Hangman Tree
• Lich, Salt [Template] *
• Obsidian Minotaur
• Para-Elemental, Smoke [all] *
• Ponjo Tombo
• Pudding, Brown
• Pudding, Dun
• Sandling
• Sandman
• Skulleton
• Skeleton Warrior [Template]

Creature Collection: Revised (v.3.5)
• Berserker Wasp
• Blade Hood
• Cerulean Roc *
• Child Trap
• Desert Falcon
• Dune Delver
• Firedrake
• Giant, Steel *
• Goblin, Spider-Eye [also a PC race]
• Grippett
• Iron Tusker
• Miser Jackal
• Monitor, Dire
• Night Singer
• Night Terror
• Night Tyrant
• Paragon Crocodile
• Pyre
• Ratroo
• Red Colony
• Rumbler
• Sand Burrower
• Sandmasker [Scorpionfolk] [also a PC race]
• Serpent Root
• Siren Vulture
• Solar Scarab
• Swamp Gobbler
• Valraven *
• Willow Tree Warrior
• Wolf Spider, Giant
• Wyrmspawn

Creature Collection II: Dark Menagerie (v.3.0)
• Assassin's Bane
• Blade Beast
• Blood Maiden
• Bloodfly
• Bloodman *
• Carnivorous Tree
• Flailing Dreadnought *
• Gallows Eye
• Gallows Vine
• Giant, Flayed
• Giant, Surged
• Golem, Serpent
• Golem, Tar
• Golem, Venom
• Keel Crusher *
• Leeching Willow
• Legion of One *
• Lurker Below
• Pestilite
• Piscean, Black
• Piscean, Green
• Piscean, Red *
• Sagon
• Sand Wyvern
• Shadowcat
• Shadowraven
• Shockbat
• Skein
• Skullworm
• Slime Reaver
• Spined Lizard
• Sutak
• Swamp Tyrant [all]
• Tauron [also a PC race]
• Touch Corrupter *
• Troll, Gaurak
• Ukrudan Stalker
• Unitaur [also a PC race]
• Windrider *

Creature Collection III: Savage Bestiary (v.3.5)
• Allergorhai-Horhai [Death Worm] *
• Ashborn Arachnae *
• Ashcloud
• Barbed Thrasher
• Bitterfly
• Canopy Creeper
• Dart Blossom
• Desiccation Beetle *
• Dirgewood Tree
• Dread Crawler
• Drendari Monkey
• Envenomed [Template]
• Eyedra
• Ferrite Beetle
• Flay Beast
• Gate Worm
• Glassilisk *
• Golem, Moon *
• Gray Lancer
• Grim Puppeteer
• Hydran [Template] *
• Hyena, Dire
• Inviting Death
• Iron Serpent
• Jungle Squid *
• Mist Murderer
• Monkey Lizard
• Mulchworm
• Patient Doom
• Plague Gator
• Razor Leaf
• Sand Hulk
• Sand Sloth
• Sand Trapper
• Shen Shenagar [also a PC race]
• Spider, Saber
• Stormwing
• Sun Fiend *
• Swarm, Dunefish
• Swarm, Glutton Locust
• Swarm, Poison Wing
• Swarm, Termite
• Swarm, Wasp
• Tent Bird
• Tobaryl

EverQuest RPG: Monsters of Norrath (v.3.0)
• Allizewsaur *
• Barracuda, Deepwater
• Beetle, Fire
• Beetle, Scythe
• Burynai
• Caiman, Deepwater
• Cyclops, Seafury
• Erollisi Bloodthorn
• Fire Imp
• Geonid [both] *
• Giant, Nightfall [Kromveld] *
• Gnawer [both]
• Goblin, Isle
• Goblin, Pickclaw
• Gorge Hound
• Minotaur, Gorge
• Griffon, Grimfeather
• Harbinger [both] *
• Haze Panther
• Leech [both]
• Lion, Highlands
• Muddite
• Piranha
• Racnar
• Rat, Giant Plague
• Razorgill
• Risen Commander *
• Shark, Cauldron
• Snake, Cistern Asp
• Snake, Darkweed
• Snake, Dawnbane Serpent
• Snake, Rattlesnake
• Sonic Bat
• Spider, Crystal
• Spider, Desert Tarantula
• Stone Spider
• Terrorantula *
• Tiger, Kejek
• Tigerraptor
• Venomwing
• Wolf, War

Tome of Horrors II (v.3.5)
• Beetle, Giant Blister
• Bog Creeper
• Chameleon, Giant
• Flea, Giant
• Fungoid
• Giant, Volcano *
• Golem, Furnace
• Hyaeodon
• Hornet, Giant
• Jaguar
• Landwalker [Template] *
• Lion, Cave [Giant Jaguar]
• Rakklethorn Toad
• Sand Stalker
• Sea Horse, Giant
• Sea Wasp, Monstrous [all] *
• Sloth Viper
• Swarm, Poisonous Frog
• Swarm, Velvet Ant
• Turtle, Giant Bog
• Undead Lord [Template] *

Tome of Horrors III (v.3.5)
• Beetle, Requiem *
• Biclops *
• Catfish, Giant Electric
• Cherum
• Chupacabra
• Flame-Spawned [Template] *
• Gray Nisp
• Herald of Tsathogga *
• Horsefly, Giant
• Margay
• Mosquito, Giant
• Ooze, Amber
• Paleoskeleton Creature [Template]
• Plant-Imbued Creature [Template]
• Scylla
• Sea Serpent, Gilded *
• Sudoth
• Tendrul

WarCraft RPG: Manual of Monsters (v.3.5)
• Bane Spider
• Kodo Beast
• Murloc
• Mur'gul
• Salamander, Azerothian *
• Skeletal Mage [Template] *
• Thunder Lizard
• Troll, Dark
• Wisp
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

More Creature (cont.)

Post by Knightfall » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:15 am

Creatures from D20/OGL Sources [Print] (cont.)
Minor Sourcebooks
Advanced Bestiary (v.3.5)
• Amphibious Creature [Template]
• Centaur, Saurian [also a PC race]
• Divine Guardian [Template] *
• Djinni, Mist
• Dread Lacedon [Template]
• Dread Lich [Template] *
• Dread Mummy [Template] *
• Dread Vampire [Template] *
• Manticore, Poisonous
• Mist Creature [Template]
• Poisonous Creature [Template]
• Saurian [Template]
• War Machine [Template]

Arcana Evolved (v.3.5)
• Chorrim *
• Dark Warden *
• Dream Hunter
• Harrid [also a PC race]
• Radont [both]
• Rhodin [both] *
• Troll, Shadow *

Arcana Unearthed: Legacy of the Dragons (v.3.5)
• Bog Salamander
• Bone Viper
• Crested Serpent
• Squamous Lir [also a PC race]
• Staj *
• Tingual *

Bastards & Bloodlines (v.3.0)
• Half-Rakshasa [Template] [also a PC race option]

Beyond Countless Doorways (v.3.5)
• Kobold, Dire [also a PC race]
• Lizardfolk, Giant [also a PC race]
• Ox Demon *
• Pteranodon, Riding

Deadliest Creatures Tome (v.3.5)
• Azamer *
• Deathstorm *
• Glade of Horror
• Hushek *
• Lizard Hound
• Mortislange
• Shimmer Dragon *
• Thornspitter

Dead Man's Chest (v.3.5)
• Blue-Finned Vant
• Breath Taker
• Deck Devil
• Hydrophant
• Lamprey, Dire
• Swarm, Sail Moth
• Swarm, Tirmanha
• Thume
• Water Pacer

EverQuest: Monsters of Luclin (v.3.5)
• Cht'thk [all]
• Elysian [both] *
• Fallen [Template]
• Galorians [all] *
• Golem, Timeless
• Kaas Thox *
• Revenant [Template] *
• Rock Hoppers [both]
• Saureks [both]
• Sea Turtle, Giant
• Shissars [all] *
• Shissar Emperor *
• Stone Guardian
• Sun Revenant *

Glades of Death (v.3.5)
• Bat, Mobat
• Boalisk
• Bonesnapper
• Frog, Poisonous
• Gorilla Bear *
• Scorpion Fly
• Slug, Giant
• Snake, Bushmaster
• Tree Hound
• Vegepygmy *
• Yellow Musk Creeper
• Zombie, Yellow Musk [Template]

Hyperconscious: Explorations in Psionics (v.3.5)
• Chalaziom
• Nhalcid
• Lich, Psionic *
• Scampering Maw
• Thelihydra *
• Xenocrysth *

Into the Green (v.3.0) | Wildwood (v.3.5)
• Bayowulf
• Bloodfrog
• Coobachara *
• Gloomfog
• Liger
• Maakantu *
• Thageera *
• Unfamiliar

Jade Dragons & Hungry Ghosts (v.3.0)
• Awabi [Sea Demon]
• Carp Eater
• Chiao [also a PC race]
• Clay Soldier
• Crimson Moth
• Dragon, Poison *
• Hiroe
• Kijo *
• Red Minister *
• Samebito [Sharkfolk]
• Shojo
• Tenshi-tombo [Emperor's Dragonfly]
• Thuông-luông
• Tiger General *
• Tikbalang
• Ubagahi
• Yasha

Legends & Lairs: Draconic Lore (v.3.0)
• Bile Wyrm
• Blast Lizard
• Dragon, Dire
• Dragon, Reef
• Dragonshark
• Drake, Courier
• Drake, Scout
• Tome Lizard
• Watch Wyrm
• Whipwing
• Wind Lizard

Legends & Lairs: Elemental Lore (v.3.5)
• Carnage Elementals [both]
• Drought
• Gate Snake
• Guardian Elementals, Earth and Water
• Harbor Horror
• Haunt Elemental, Fetor Fiend
• Haunt Elemental, Stonewise
• Noble Elemental, Water *
• Primal Earth
• Primal Spirit of Electricity *
• Sacred Crocodile
• Telkhine

Legends & Lairs: Giant Lore (v.3.0)
• Giant, Glutton
• Giant-kin Lycanthrope [Template]
• Plague Giant [Template] *
• Troll, Shambling
• Tinkerkin [also a PC race]

Legends & Lairs: Necromantic Lore (v.3.0)
• Atrocity Wight
• Bloodseeker
• Bonecast [Template]
• Charnel Wagon
• Eternal Confessor [Template] *
• Famine Haunt
• Grave Leech
• Horrid Murder
• Necromental, Red Tide
• Spirit, Legion of the Dead [Template]
• Spirit, Warning
• Zombie, Watery

Monsters of the Mind (v.3.5)
• Amankar [Flayer Beast] *
• Amradha [Tree-Snake]
• Belaben
• Golem, Dorje
• Fire Nymph
• Juhivia [Water Fiend]
• Kalavij [Crawling Death]
• Nagas, Spotted [both] *
• Night-Blooming Lotus
• Payawinthar *
• Pishacha
• Ravarakin
• Swarm, Vinn Mohar [Psionic plague]
• Thoughtforms [all]
• Varaana
• Vyala
• Waterbaby *
• Yali *

Out for Blood (v.3.5)
• Chupacabra
• Irontooth Vampire [Upyr] [Template] *
• Kuang-Shi [Template]
• Lost Soul
• Volkadlak [Undead Lycanthope] [Template] *

Sovereign Stone: Bestiary of Loerem (v.3.0)
• Armidron
• Blood Asp
• Clodder
• Crimson Scourge [Bloodlasher] *
• Crypt Guardian [Template]
• Decadmeon
• Desert Stalker
• Drusker
• Elemental Leech [Earth and Water only]
• Exterion [Bone Ogre]
• Fluff Monkey
• Golem, Prow
• Gravedigger
• Green Guardian
• Gurgler
• Hulkraik
• Hydra Snake
• Ipitt [Sea Spider]
• Leafwing [Green Bat]
• Minotaurus *
• Razor Thorn
• Reed Stalker
• Ribsnapper
• Sea Drake
• Seawraith
• Snake, Crown Cobra
• Squalch Melon
• Surf Tangler
• Swamp Devil
• Tusked Toad
• Valligator
• Whale, Deepsinger
• Whale, Orkhater *

Warlords of the Accordlands: Monsters and Lairs (v.3.5)
• Abyssal, Demon of Kvar *
• Brine Fiend
• Draconic
• Gaunt, Swamp
• Ghost Bog
• Hag, Marsh
• Hag, Undead
• Harpies [all]
• Makusog
• Marauder *
• Markappal Basilysk
• Sandmaw
• Sanguicron
• Shade Lion
• Spiritwing
• Sutek [also a PC race]
• Terr Org
• Unakhan
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

More Creatures (cont.)

Post by Knightfall » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:57 pm

Creatures from D20/OGL Sources [PDF]
Like with D20/OGL print sources, if a creature is marked with an asterisk (*), it is either a unique creature or an 'invading species' from beyond the shores of the continent. Any asterisked creature listed here, that isn't noted in any other creature list for Kulan, isn't native to the world or even Kulanspace. PCs native to Triadora are likely to encounter these creatures only once during their lifetime.

Major Sourcebooks
Complete Book of Denizens, the (v.3.5)
• Agraukith [also a PC race] *
• Crystal Reflector
• Culkma
• Dagger Worm *
• Darlith
• Dread Spire *
• Giant, Wispheri *
• Goldencrest
• Khalor
• Morgathrell *
• Ooze, Shipwreck
• Tzorda *
• U'thic
• Wretchling

Complete Minions (v.3.5)
• Am Ren
• Brainweed
• Charrel
• Cruel Guest
• Cuttershark
• Dank
• Dream Cactus
• Hovara
• Latch Toad
• Picker [also a PC race]
• Rocanny
• Serpard
• Serpentine
• Slather
• Slithervine
• Tanglefiend
• Ulatra *
• Valco [also a PC race]
• Vore
• Whistle Mite

Tome of Horrors: Revised (v.3.5)
• Abomination [Template] *
• Basilisk, Greater
• Beetle, Giant Rhinoceros
• Boalisk *
• Cave Moray
• Clam, Giant
• Crayfish, Monstrous
• Dakon [also a PC race]
• Dire Animal [Template]
• Dragonfish
• Dust Digger
• Eel, Giant Moray
• Elemental Dragon, Earth and Water *
• Floating Eye
• Fly, Giant
• Gorbel
• Jellyfish, Monstrous
• Monstrous Frog, Giant
• Monstrous Frog, Giant Dire
• Monstrous Frog, Killer
• Mummy of the Deep *
• Owlephant *
• Slime Crawler
• Sloth, Dire
• Thessalisk
• Thessalmonster [Template]
• Thunder Beast *
• Tri-Flower Frond
• Zombie, Brine
• Zombie, Juju [Template]
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

More Creatures (cont.)

Post by Knightfall » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:02 pm

Creatures from D20/OGL Sources [PDF] (cont.)
Minor Sources
Book of Templates: Deluxe Edition (v.3.5)
• Beast Lord [Template]
• Blighted Thall [Template] *
• Blood Bolter
• Corpse Vampire [Template]
• Deep One [Template]
• Degenerate [Template]
• Dreadnaught [Template] *
• Legion [Template]
• Siphon [Template]
• Skinhusk [Template]
• Spirit [Template]
• Tyrannosaurus, Infant
• Undead-Blooded [Template] *
• Vampiric Creature [Template] *
• Voidspawn [Template] *
• Zombie, Greater [Template]

Book of the Sea, the (v.3.5)
• Armour Crab
• Maleficent
• Shark, Dancer
• Yellow Ninja Squid

Broadsides! Naval Adventuring (v.3.0)
• Orctopus
• Helicorpion *
• Jonah [Sailor Spirit] [Template] *

E.N. Critters – Volume 1: Ruins of the Pale Jungle (v.3.5)
• Animus
• Arach [Spiderkin]
• Creeper Cat
• Detritus Lurker
• Detritus Lurker, Swamp *
• Drake, Jungle *
• Kithrotto
• Leechvine
• Sandtrapper
• Scrimp
• Shetani
• Swarm, Delirium
• Swarm, Piranha Bird
• Swarm, Vermiliants
• Ocelot
• Peccary
• Snake, Quickdeath
• Snake, Spitting Asp

Lost Prehistorica (v.3.5)
• Apatosaurus
• Archaeopteryx
• Brachiosaurus
• Golgaut [also a PC race]
• Human, Oolori [also a PC race (restricted)] *
• Iguanodon
• Leptictidium
• Massospondylus
• Oviraptor
• Plateosaurus
• Scutellosaurus
• Stegotaur *
• Trachodon
• Tyrotaun *

Template Troves Volume 1: Serpents, Spiders & Godlings (v.3.5)
• Couatlan [Template]
• Devourer Survivor [Template] *
• Medusan Creature [Template] *
• Oxeph
• Oxeph Host [Template]
• Poisonflow [Template]

What The... ? (v.3.5)
• Vorphare *
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Return to “World of Kulan”