5E Product List

The next iteration of the Dungeons & Dragons game.
The Book-House: Find 5th Edition products.

Moderators: Idabrius, Blacky the Blackball

Re: 5E Product List

Postby stebehil » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:56 pm

Next product just announced on Twitch: Mordenkainen´s Tome of Foes. I would be overjoyed if this would contain any Greyhawk content, but this might be too much to ask.
stebehil
Bugbear

Postby Havard » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:01 pm

stebehil wrote:Next product just announced on Twitch: Mordenkainen´s Tome of Foes. I would be overjoyed if this would contain any Greyhawk content, but this might be too much to ask.

A monster book?

-Havard

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

Postby stebehil » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:13 pm

They did not tell anything about the content, but there is a press release scheduled for monday, probably revealing more. At this point, no clue.

EDIT: The Kobolds pointed toward the random housed penguins:

"Discover the truth about the great conflicts of the D&D multiverse in this supplement for the world's greatest roleplaying game.

This tome is built on the writings of the renowned wizard from the world of Greyhawk, gathered over a lifetime of research and scholarship. In his travels to other realms and other planes of existence, he has made many friends, and has risked his life an equal number of times, to amass the knowledge contained herein. In addition to Mordenkainen's musings on the endless wars of the multiverse, the book contains game statistics for dozens of monsters: new demons and devils, several varieties of elves and duergar, and a vast array of other creatures from throughout the planes of existence."

EDIT2: Sounds like a Planescape monster book to me.
stebehil
Bugbear

Postby Havard » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:41 pm

stebehil wrote:They did not tell anything about the content, but there is a press release scheduled for monday, probably revealing more. At this point, no clue.

EDIT: The Kobolds pointed toward the random housed penguins:

"Discover the truth about the great conflicts of the D&D multiverse in this supplement for the world's greatest roleplaying game.

This tome is built on the writings of the renowned wizard from the world of Greyhawk, gathered over a lifetime of research and scholarship. In his travels to other realms and other planes of existence, he has made many friends, and has risked his life an equal number of times, to amass the knowledge contained herein. In addition to Mordenkainen's musings on the endless wars of the multiverse, the book contains game statistics for dozens of monsters: new demons and devils, several varieties of elves and duergar, and a vast array of other creatures from throughout the planes of existence."

EDIT2: Sounds like a Planescape monster book to me.

Thanks! Let's continue this conversation in this thread! :)

-Havard

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

Previous

Return to D&D 5th Edition