Warhammer 40k D&D 5E Hack - Heresy for the God-Emperor

The next iteration of the Dungeons & Dragons game.
The Book-House: Find 5th Edition products.

Moderator: Blacky the Blackball

Mike Myler
Entropic Half-Fiend Flail Snail

Warhammer 40k D&D 5E Hack - Heresy for the God-Emperor

Post by Mike Myler » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:52 pm

Stoked for Wrath & Glory and can't wait for the new Warhammer 40,000 RPG? Want to get your D&D group to try Dark Heresy, Deathwatch, Rogue Trader, Black Crusade, or Only War and they are afraid to make the jump?

This is for you.

Expect a weekly post with more new rules but for today, here's the races, backgrounds, and general rules (including headshots) for Warhammer 40k D&D 5E! :D
There are dozens of free PDFs for my campaign settings on my website! Veranthea Codex (a coterie of 6 diverse areas of play in one heavily detailed 380+ page Pathfinder RPG book), Hypercorps 2099 (superhero cyberpunk Pathfinder and D&D 5E), Mists of Akuma (eastern fantasy noir steampunk for D&D 5E), 2099 Wasteland (apocalyptic atomic fantasy D&D 5E), and Book of Exalted Darkness (holy decopunk and evil for D&D 5e)! Check em out!

Mike Myler

Re: Warhammer 40k D&D 5E Hack - Heresy for the God-Emperor

Post by Mike Myler » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:29 pm

I've forgotten to update this thread but the series has carried on! We have finally caught up to my backlog and from here on out it's monster statblocks every week for the Warhammer 40k D&D 5E Hack!

Last week I got more into the whole “reskin statblocks” bit for xenos and standard NPCs (along with some Space Marine statblocks) and today got back into the technology side of things. Plus a Librarian for good measure.

What are those first 10 hack posts about? Stuff for players!

First post general rules, the Corruption ability score, new skills, a hit selection system, races, character backgrounds, the psyker feat.
Second post the (shared) Resources party attribute, the Lucky Bastard feat, new martial weapons, new ranged weapons, new extremis weapons, power armor
Third post Apothecary monk archetype, Chaplains, and the Imperial Guard Veteran archetype
Fourth post Assault space marine barbarian archetype and the Imperial Commissar fighter archetype
Fifth post Psyker sorcerer archetype, Grey Knight warlock archetype, and Sisters of Battle monk archetype
Sixth post ASSASSINORUM CLADES! My favorite.
Seventh post Inquisitors (warlock archetype) and Grey Knight space marines (paladin archetype)
Eighth post Sneaky space marines (I am Alpharius) and Rogue Trader bards!
Ninth post Techmarine mad scientists and Tech-Priest scrappers (both are classes with free PDFs)
Tenth post One of the underappreciated bits of Abnett’s work (Enuncia; note that I took a few liberties with it) and doling out the chaos template before the monster statblock posts begin

The heresy train has no brakes!
There are dozens of free PDFs for my campaign settings on my website! Veranthea Codex (a coterie of 6 diverse areas of play in one heavily detailed 380+ page Pathfinder RPG book), Hypercorps 2099 (superhero cyberpunk Pathfinder and D&D 5E), Mists of Akuma (eastern fantasy noir steampunk for D&D 5E), 2099 Wasteland (apocalyptic atomic fantasy D&D 5E), and Book of Exalted Darkness (holy decopunk and evil for D&D 5e)! Check em out!

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:02 pm

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:41 pm

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:15 am

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:55 pm

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:34 pm

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:22 pm

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:32 pm

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:12 pm

This is the last entry in the hack and DEFINITELY the best one yet!

Thanks for checking it out and if you end up using it, tell me how it goes and what your group gets into! :D

Hugin
Green Dragon

Post by Hugin » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:12 am

Nice job on the character sheet. I especially like the little section to record hp rolls for each level.

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:53 pm

Hugin wrote:Nice job on the character sheet. I especially like the little section to record hp rolls for each level.
Thank you sir! I didn't do that however, Thanarsis did the character sheet (and he spiffied up a PDF the other day that I'll put up in a week or so :D ) .

Return to “D&D 5th Edition”