[Spelljammer][Krynnspace][comic] Exile on Taladas

Visit Krynn's mysterious second continent and other lands that lie beyond the shores of Ansalon.
The Book-House: Find Taladas products.

Moderators: maddog, Dragonhelm

[Spelljammer][Krynnspace][comic] Exile on Taladas

Postby Big Mac » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:17 am

What does the Spelljammer crossover comic: Exile on Taladas tell us about the relationship between Taladas and Krynnspace?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: [Spelljammer][Krynnspace][comic] Exile on Taladas

Postby GMWestermeyer » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:14 am

That they needed a crossover with the Dreagonlance comic and it was set on Taladas at that point. :)

The TSR worlds comic, which used the new Spelljammer comic to crossover with the Dragonlance, AD&D, and Forgotten Realms comics, also was on Taladas.

In both instances, Taladas is protrayed much like Krynn in Beyond the Moons, the inhabitants are mostly not spelljammer-aware.
GMWestermeyer
Stone Giant

Re: [Spelljammer][Krynnspace][comic] Exile on Taladas

Postby Big Mac » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:12 am

GMWestermeyer wrote:That they needed a crossover with the Dreagonlance comic and it was set on Taladas at that point. :)

Wow! I thought the Dragonlance comics were just a retelling of Dragonlance Chronicles. :shock:

How many Taladas comics exist?

GMWestermeyer wrote:The TSR worlds comic, which used the new Spelljammer comic to crossover with the Dragonlance, AD&D, and Forgotten Realms comics, also was on Taladas.

Are the two stories linked, in any way?

GMWestermeyer wrote:In both instances, Taladas is protrayed much like Krynn in Beyond the Moons, the inhabitants are mostly not spelljammer-aware.

I heard that Exile on Taladas was a flashback. How far back into the past does it go? Is it set before the return of the gods (and the War of the Lance)? Is it before the Cataclysm?

How much of Taladas do we get to see in the comic story? Are there any Taladas characters here, that would be worth converting into NPCs in a Taladas tabletop game?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Return to Taladas and Otherlands